Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,038 members, 7,909,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 01:22 PM

How I Closed A 7 Figure Sales From My Writing Skills - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Closed A 7 Figure Sales From My Writing Skills (334 Views)

Started From The Bottom. Finally A 7-figure Earner / How To Earn Daily And Also Make Massive Sales From Your Product/service With Cop / 7 Figure Real Estate Affiliate Marketing Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Closed A 7 Figure Sales From My Writing Skills by Formidable001(m): 10:46am On May 08, 2020
Joseph Theophilus Kehinde has graciously decided to show you the robes in the 7th Edition of his Writers Model Masterclass

A class designed with the purpose to teach, show and reveal the principal and right Strategies that will help you communicate your Writings for Impact, Influence and Profit.

Guess what? He is giving a discount

Yes a discount This May he wants to reveal the secrets of his writing success to millons of Nigerians and Nigerians in Diaspora so that they can begin to write for Impact, Influence and for Profit even though they are not talented or gifted writers.

To claim this please click

https:///3b496o3

Re: How I Closed A 7 Figure Sales From My Writing Skills by ghost3040: 6:36pm On May 24, 2020
Hello @ ednut1

I've been seeing ur posts on the travel section.
I've got some inquiries to make as regards migration.

I'm an ACA, ACCA holder.

Can I get ur contact please?? If u don't mind.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Instagram Followers / Top 5 Skills That Can Earn You Money In 2020 / What To Say When Asked By An Employer About Your Salary Expectation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.