Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,876 members, 7,906,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 08:10 AM

Writers Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Writers Needed (502 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writers Needed by Jennymara(f): 6:14pm On May 08, 2020
Dear writer,
You are competent and exceptionally skilled.
Please read this to the end!

I was once a writer like you struggling with low payments from local clients until I encountered good information that changed my life.
I paid to get this information but you will get it here free.

Did you know that there is a website called upwork that connects local and international clients to excellent writers like you?

The best is that jobs are constant and consistent on Upwork even in this lockdown.

You get paid in dollars instantly. You set your rates. Clients on upwork totally understand your value; 1000 words go for $15- $50 as the case may be.(do the conversion, you would understand the benefit).

With this rate you can earn in six figures monthly and ditch that 9-5 job.

Another benefit is that you get to meet international brands that would take you career to the next level and unleash your potentials.

However, 99% of accounts are not approved on upwork. This is not due to racism, let me handle your Upwork account creation rightly under 45 mins.

Call/watsapp: 08072809722 as a serious writer once you see this message.

I won't beg you to take actions, I just gave out information worth $10. Action takers are money makers.

Waste not your time.
Re: Writers Needed by Jennymara(f): 6:50am On May 11, 2020
30 seconds is a pretty small time to give me if I can give you an information that would double your income with the same skills you have now.
Hello,
Stay with me, I made this post on Saturday and since then ten people contacted me to create accounts for them. Those writers are on their journey to earning in dollars.

Today is monday, the begining of another business week to advances your status just like them.

I have the decided to empower ten persons today due to this trying time, so that you can support your families.

I would be creating accounts today for a 50% discount of 2000#. The first 5 persons to contact me on 08072809722 would get their accounts with just 1500#

Is that all you would get?
No, I would also be giving out a free manual guide to fully optimize your profile in order to avoid suspension and land your first gig quickly.

Why am I doing this?
I was once a writer like you struggling with low payment for years.
This offer is insane, I know and this is the last time I would be making such offer. I suffered from low paying clients for a long time, I won't like you to go through same.
Contact me now on 08072809722.

If you do not get value from this offer you would be refunded with an apology letter, because I do not want to drag my name to the mud.

You have everything to lose if you do not take this offer, because you would not receive such offer again.
Today is another day to embrace opportunities, call me now on 08072809722
Re: Writers Needed by Jennymara(f): 6:53am On May 11, 2020
30 seconds is a pretty small time to give me if I can give you an information that would double your income with the same skills you have now.
Hello writers needed,
Stay with me, I made this post on Saturday and since then ten people contacted me to create accounts for them. Those writers are on their journey to earning in dollars.

Today is monday, the begining of another business week to advances your status just like them.

I have the decided to empower ten persons today due to this trying time, so that you can support your families.

I would be creating accounts today for a 50% discount of 2000#. The first 5 persons to contact me on 08072809722 would get their accounts with just 1500#

No, I would also be giving out a free manual guide to fully optimize your profile in order to avoid suspension and land your first gig quickly.

Why am I doing this?
This offer is insane, I know and this is the last time I would be making such offer. I suffered from low paying clients for a long time, I won't like you to go through same.

If you do not get value from this offer you would be refunded with an apology letter, because I do not want to drag my name to the mud.

You have everything to lose if you do not take this offer, because you would not receive such offer again.
Re: Writers Needed by Jennymara(f): 6:55am On May 11, 2020
Hello writers needed,
Stay with me, I made this post on Saturday and since then ten people contacted me to create upwork accounts for them. Those writers are on their journey to earning in dollars.

I would be creating upwork accounts today for a 50% discount of 2000#. The first 5 persons to contact me on 08072809722 would get their accounts with just 1500#

No, I would also be giving out a free manual guide to fully optimize your upwork profile in order to avoid suspension and land your first gig quickly.

Why am I doing this?

Re: Writers Needed by LordofNaija: 7:00am On May 11, 2020
Jennymara:
Hello writers needed,

Why am I doing this?

On which platform are you creating the account
Re: Writers Needed by Jennymara(f): 11:48am On May 12, 2020
Re: Writers Needed by raymonddanjuma: 4:03pm On May 12, 2020
What if u av the passion to write but you have no expereince at all
Re: Writers Needed by Jennymara(f): 8:36pm On May 16, 2020
@raymonddanjuma, please pardon me. I'm just seeing your reply. Honestly, it's no harm to be a new bie.

Every experienced person was once new. What's a harm is being under-skilled

What is more, is that you can always learn in the process

Take a bright step ahead. Under experience comes when you keep postponing the steps you have to take.

I hope you see this and take this advice.

From a well meaning individual.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk About The Length Of A Cv/resume / Need Your Help / Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) – Minister Sets Up Focal Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.