Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,833 members, 7,872,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

I Love A Girl But She Didn't Love Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love A Girl But She Didn't Love Me (637 Views)

How Edward Gave Up The Throne For A Woman Who Didn't Love Him / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love A Girl But She Didn't Love Me by emmy2fyn(m): 9:38pm On May 08, 2020
hello everybody, I meet a girl about a months ago and she still not in love with me and as we meet i have taken her out twice but she love meeting at fast food joint as I wanted to know her place she rejected and refuse to see me at my house then, as I called her tonight she was receiving a call over and over again, so as I ask who is calling she said she don't like such question ooo. what should I do?
Re: I Love A Girl But She Didn't Love Me by Ballary(m): 9:39pm On May 08, 2020
emmy2fyn:
hello everybody, I meet a girl about a months ago and she still not in love with me and as we meet i have taken her out twice but she love meeting at fast food joint as I wanted to know her place she rejected and refuse to see me at my house then, as I called her tonight she was receiving a call over and over again, so as I ask who is calling she said she don't like such question ooo. what should I do?

Bro there are many fishes in the water, move on to the next one.

When we men realize that we are the prize, you will stop been a simp.

6 Likes

Re: I Love A Girl But She Didn't Love Me by TrueHeart365(m): 9:40pm On May 08, 2020
You be mumu
Re: I Love A Girl But She Didn't Love Me by IAmSkinny: 9:40pm On May 08, 2020
emmy2fyn:
The only reason I am commenting here is because I want people to see my signature and patronize me.

3 Likes

Re: I Love A Girl But She Didn't Love Me by OloriOfMontreal: 9:51pm On May 08, 2020
Re: I Love A Girl But She Didn't Love Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:52pm On May 08, 2020
TrueHeart365:
You be mumu

bro, these MUMUs are needed in this world so we know exactly who they are, and they are not confused/mistaken with real men out there!
Re: I Love A Girl But She Didn't Love Me by emmy2fyn(m): 9:54pm On May 08, 2020
[quote author=Ballary post=89337414]
Bro there are many fishes in the water, move on to the next one.
When we men realize that we are the prize, you will stop been a simp.
hunnnm ,thanks Boss for ur meaning contribution
Re: I Love A Girl But She Didn't Love Me by Sam119(m): 9:57pm On May 08, 2020
OP If u love a girl that doesn't love u, all u need to do is to unlove her.

Simple

Peace bro cool

3 Likes

Re: I Love A Girl But She Didn't Love Me by johnkey: 10:07pm On May 08, 2020
lol simp
Re: I Love A Girl But She Didn't Love Me by 21cents: 10:09pm On May 08, 2020
men don't love women. never love a girl and even if you do, never open your mouth to tell her.

when will you guys learn nitori olohun

1 Like

Re: I Love A Girl But She Didn't Love Me by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:13pm On May 08, 2020
Aren't you ashamed of yourself for typing this??
Re: I Love A Girl But She Didn't Love Me by CAPSLOCKED: 10:15pm On May 08, 2020
YOU NEED TO MASTURBÄ„TE MORE TIMES IN A DAY. IT'LL HELP YOU MAKE BETTER DECISIONS IN CASES LIKE THIS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love A Girl But She Didn't Love Me by MJBOLT: 10:29pm On May 08, 2020
emmy2fyn:

Re: I Love A Girl But She Didn't Love Me by Dobson43: 10:42pm On May 08, 2020
wink

These guys above me are simply heartless. See Op, you are fantabulous. Infact you are doing well. Just credit her account with #400000 and she will lead you to her bedroom.

But seriously, the first thing you are supposed to learn as a man is the ability to discern vibes about people that are actually into you and those that would to rent space in your head and do business there. In other words, certain ladies just want to eat your cake and still have it.

So my guy, your mumu don do. Give that girl race, na mugu she see you as wey dey do IT on her matter to become maga
Re: I Love A Girl But She Didn't Love Me by ut47(m): 10:48pm On May 08, 2020
Bro. try the next person

1 Like

Re: I Love A Girl But She Didn't Love Me by Femiblacky(m): 11:07pm On May 08, 2020
emmy2fyn:

Oga swerve and alight at the next bus stop

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Have You Met Girls That First Slept With Guys Before Deciding Dating Them? / Guys Don't Fall For This / She's Kehinde Wahab, Ibera Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.