Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,745 members, 7,930,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 09:15 PM

She's Kehinde Wahab, Ibera Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Kehinde Wahab, Ibera Girl. (648 Views)

Just Before You Send That Nude Picture By Kehinde Takuro / Bukola Wahab, Married Woman In Boobs Revealing Outfit, See Reactions (Pics) / Baby Mama Drama Smears Nollywood Actress Kehinde Bankole As She Welcomes Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She's Kehinde Wahab, Ibera Girl. by ena5four(m): 2:40pm On May 20, 2020
If yes, please tell me how you overcome yours.

ion know how to fall in Love, I usually thought it's normal to feel shy,
But ever since i overcomed my shyness, it now seemed like it forever to fall inlove.

I only fell inlove once in my entire life, and its when i was in my primary school
(NEW STATE PRIMARY SCHOOL OSHODI)
and that should be around 2009,2010 and 2011.
i fell inlove with this "Ebira" girl, she's a twin, her name
(KEHINDE WAHAB),

i didn't show her how much i do, but i made sure i always visit her residence pretending to be visiting my pals
(PAUL,CHIKA OSAI, and GRACE MELFAH)
residing around there too.
they call their residence "ABULE IBERA"I moved 2 alagbado in 2011, i was in pry5, 11 y/o too.
so i loose contact with everyone of them.
ever since that period, i never felt same way 4 any other Girl's that comes my way, i even hate flings and flirting,

how do you overcome this kind of feeling?

A brother is about to die inlove with someone he's never possible of meeting.
Re: She's Kehinde Wahab, Ibera Girl. by chatinent: 5:11pm On May 20, 2020
They say time is money. I say: 'how much is 11:30?'
Re: She's Kehinde Wahab, Ibera Girl. by ena5four(m): 6:44pm On May 20, 2020
chatinent:
They say time is money. I say: 'how much is 11:30?'

Lmfaoooo smiley

(1) (Reply)

What Guys Do When They’re Alone That They Don’t Want Women To Know About / How Can I Be More Romantic / Why Do Girls Reject Marriage Proposals From Their Boyfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.