Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:44 AM

A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation (58164 Views)

Tinubu’s Allies Allege Alienation, Emergence Of New Cabal In Aso Rock / Aso Rock Cabal In Dilemma Over Buhari’s Successor / Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by Racoon(m): 10:49am On May 09, 2020
Another cabal is springing forth.Them swear for una? angry

2 Likes

Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by Shooyie: 10:49am On May 09, 2020
francis5051:
Please where is osinbanjo ?

He is in Aso Rock working tirelessly. Follow him on Twitter and Instagram @ProfOsinbajo. That was day before yesterday

2 Likes

Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by okefrancis: 10:49am On May 09, 2020
You people should allow me hear word nah ,always cabal cabal ,let the good work continue and stop mentioning cabal
Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by rrreer: 10:49am On May 09, 2020
Ok
Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by Exc2000: 10:50am On May 09, 2020
cool

there can never be a vaccum in government... never!!

Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by Ishilove: 10:51am On May 09, 2020
Since when did Nigeria become a village hamlet to be run by the whims of a few individuals?
Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by tejiri4(m): 10:51am On May 09, 2020
is Nigeria moving forward or backward? A very dull government we have. maybe it is time to set base requirement like having 7A in WAEC or first class so all those old dull men leave government
Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by Brunicekid(m): 10:51am On May 09, 2020
luvinhubby:
All this because the destiny of 180 million persons scattered across 36 states and 6 geopolitical zones is being remote controlled by less than 30 men inside a complex that is one square kilometer.

Nigerians, what bewitched us, is it not high time this bogus nation is restructured and power devolved from the center in this semi unitary contraption called a nation.
True...there is need for restructuring... Even the 2014 National Conference suggested restructuring.
Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by June15(m): 10:51am On May 09, 2020
Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by Nobody: 10:52am On May 09, 2020
So a new cabal wants to replace the old cabal. Nothing to see here.
Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by Shooyie: 10:53am On May 09, 2020
obinnaoduduwa:
Where is osibanjo? Anyway I am beginning to believe Nnamdi Kanu,Aso Rock is empty

If Aso Rock is empty, so where did this meeting hold?

2 Likes

Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by Yankeevilla: 10:54am On May 09, 2020
francis5051:
Please where is osinbanjo ?
Condolence
Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by israelmao(m): 10:54am On May 09, 2020
In preparation for 2023 which some of them may not live to see.
Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by Lyydia(f): 10:54am On May 09, 2020
OH
Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:55am On May 09, 2020
While the ceremonial Fresident is waiting for the right next powerful cabal to run the administration......

Let's give a big kudos to COVID19 birus........

Just like peak....Death is in you .....
Thanks for patronizing Aso rock....
And scattering Fulani Agenda

1 Like

Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by Nobody: 10:55am On May 09, 2020
Everybody is calling shots apart from the man who was actually elected to call the shots. What a wonderful administration.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by straton: 10:55am On May 09, 2020
Queen Aisha of the house Lannister!
A lannister always pays her debts.

P.S: Please kind people of Nairaland, I have eaten today but I can't learn my programming today because I don't have data. If you can send 1000 to 3099105115. (First Bank), you will meet a good karma today and I promise to do the favour for someone else whenever I can.
Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by spinna: 10:55am On May 09, 2020
LibertyRep:
The writer just fall short of mentioning Aisha as the head of the new force.

I haven't heard from Garba too lately, could he be the one whose access tag was withdrawn?

Don't be surprised if APC ends up with Osinbajo - Aisha ticket.

damnnn niggurrr ... i would vote for that ish man.
Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by semyman: 10:56am On May 09, 2020
Idle gossip
Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by Startrendz9ja(m): 10:58am On May 09, 2020
As a business owner or brand, you have a million things on your mind and making content for your social media accounts can be the last thing on it. This is where I come in to help ease the stress of designing your brand's content.

I'll design for you social media post consistently to your branding and color scheme. You can also have inspirational and motivational quote images designed with your business logo. This is a great marketing strategy since people love sharing them, making your page even more visible with higher engagement.

Just send over your creative brief, copy, images, and logos and I will piece together awesome content for your social media page!

As a copywriter and content creator with over 5 years of experience, I enjoy researching and producing vibrant and unique content for my clients, if you would like to leave copywriting to me you, you can do that.

Email: service.prowriters@gmail.com
Whatsap/Phone: 08072063475

Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by Top1gun: 10:58am On May 09, 2020
Foolish Igbo people your father n forefathers perish out of hate for Tinubu, you are already doomed to perish in likely manner along with you generation born n unborn.
Davash222:
Tinubu should go and sit down!

1 Like

Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by TheSourcerer: 10:58am On May 09, 2020
awoniyi1236:
Fresh Game, follow who sabi road
is it just me or does this kid have 2 bellybuttons
Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by AmazingELixir: 10:58am On May 09, 2020
undecided undecided undecided

Where buhari the man WE elected as president in this country.
Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by frugal(m): 10:59am On May 09, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Anything that can move the country forward is a welcome development.
Cabal doesn't move any country forward. What does is a damn good president with equally good cabinet.
Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by clevybrown(m): 10:59am On May 09, 2020
They only want to destroy the present cabal so as to build a new one... The Dullard can't rule without this cabals. So It's their headache and not my business
Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by kikake: 11:00am On May 09, 2020
Gideon Okars are no more

1 Like

Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by stonemasonn: 11:00am On May 09, 2020
Ishilove:
Since when did Nigeria become a village hamlet to be run by the whims of a few individuals?
since 1914.
Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by apexc5737: 11:01am On May 09, 2020
Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:03am On May 09, 2020
Is expected na, since the demise of the president/prime minister, what do u expect. Another cabal must emerged. I hope the new cabal will not relegate VP to motor boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried / Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) / Woman Pretends To Be Pregnant To Register Her PVC After 4 Days Of Trying. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.