Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,461 members, 7,888,421 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:26 AM

A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation (58165 Views)

Tinubu’s Allies Allege Alienation, Emergence Of New Cabal In Aso Rock / Aso Rock Cabal In Dilemma Over Buhari’s Successor / Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by arsenal33: 11:36am On May 09, 2020
Davash222:
Tinubu should go and sit down!
who should stand up?
Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by Samdo4life(m): 11:36am On May 09, 2020
All hail the incoming cabals .......
Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by kingbee90: 11:36am On May 09, 2020
Dpharisee:
The difference between real journalists and Tinubu media is that the real journos will call names and damn it, while Tinubu media will say 'a source close to the source who spoke off camera told our correspondent that the power broker who is now a visitor to the cabal who appointed a candidate as representative of the cabal to cordinate an agency was removed by the cabal.
And this kind of disjointed article is making FP. undecided

This looks like something written by All of us @ [b][/b] because it makes little sense

It is called Amala journalism

1 Like

Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by lichocho(m): 11:44am On May 09, 2020
dynicks:
INDABOSKI BAHOOOSEE!!

Anything that would dislodge all enemies of progress is accepted!!
i just serious de read comments all of a sudden I see indaboski����� I dnt want to laugh pls na national issue be dis...

1 Like

Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by Christmasdon(m): 11:44am On May 09, 2020
Perm 3 from 5 two enter.
Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by alphaRego01(m): 11:48am On May 09, 2020
Loll.dem wan create distraction from the failed administration grin
Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by ZooOga: 11:48am On May 09, 2020
"A source told SENTRY"

Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by DEROXMAN: 11:52am On May 09, 2020
ChiefAfonja:
So there is a real cabal in Asorock I thought I was a lie

APC will be kicked out soon

And we the Yorubas will take over power again
be proud of your flat head heritage Yoruba's don't reveal their mind
Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by mikelisin: 11:54am On May 09, 2020
APC is Association of Present Criminals
Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by apexc6069: 11:55am On May 09, 2020
[color=#] 3214836[/color]
Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by reality1010: 11:56am On May 09, 2020
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/aso-villa-a-new-force-tries-to-dismantle-the-cabal/
New Force? Well it all depends on who mamman daura picks because he has the ear of the president. But don't forget that his wife will attempt to stir the system which will definitely not work.All she wants is a say in the system and not to control it,much less when she is a northerner in a northern government. All that Daura needs is to compel the president to make a statement before others on something which he must have been told to do so. It means who ever is doing it must do the discussion and hang around so that no one comes in to convince PMB. However Daura must work with Kingibe and the president ADC. If he does not Nigeria will be in mess.
Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by Ishilove: 11:58am On May 09, 2020
stonemasonn:
since 1914.
I strongly disagree
Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by lastempero: 12:00pm On May 09, 2020
There is limit to their power,they can only sack kitchen staffs and the rest,the cabal has the judges,the military and police that will enforce any change if there will be any.
Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by spiritmasquerad(m): 12:03pm On May 09, 2020
Reference:
Sounds like the latest instalment in the 'Star Wars' franchise....new force....Jedi's or what.... cabal led by who... Count Dukku?.... and which Aso Rock, the one located in which star system....duh! angry
Another Star Wars fan on NL
Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by dynicks(m): 12:05pm On May 09, 2020
Heathrow44:

& how do u think the new force would be any different?
whether na new force or old force , if it's not for the good and progress of the masses, then they should all be in disarray mode!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by Bimpe29: 12:11pm On May 09, 2020
Such is life!
Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by tope777(m): 12:15pm On May 09, 2020
andy244:
That means, the big man in Aso can't run without a runner.

Every good Television needs perfect remote control grin

1 Like

Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by adelaja70(m): 12:17pm On May 09, 2020
personal59:
let's wait and see
cabal wey Buhari say does not exist abegi

those who wan dismantle the cabal wan form another cabal sey? am very sure all na to preserve their interest.

but my prayers are with the VP family with the news coming out of that side recently.
may Almighty Allah heal and guide him if true
YOU mean good news? Cause I'm 100% sure there is no bad news coming out of the family of the VP
Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by Ykc2(m): 12:17pm On May 09, 2020
Northerners are fighting them selves over who will be the leader of buharis northern cabals angry let them enjoy ,but they should remember we wont share almajiris or Ruga with them
Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by adelaja70(m): 12:24pm On May 09, 2020
Shooyie:

If Aso Rock is empty, so where did this meeting hold?
Just ignore the fool Abeg.
Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by surgebitcoin(m): 12:45pm On May 09, 2020
Aisha Buhari
Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by mechanics(m): 12:49pm On May 09, 2020
Hmmmm, I know for sure things won't be as before again, a new order will surely take place.
Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by BestKato(m): 12:52pm On May 09, 2020
luvinhubby:
All this because the destiny of 180 million persons scattered across 36 states and 6 geopolitical zones is being remote controlled by less than 30 men inside a complex that is one square kilometer.

Nigerians, what bewitched us, is it not high time this bogus nation is restructured and power devolved from the center in this semi unitary contraption called a nation.

All this is because Buhari is Dead,
Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by mindtricks: 1:04pm On May 09, 2020
LibertyRep:
The writer just fall short of mentioning Aisha as the head of the new force.

I haven't heard from Garba too lately, could he be the one whose access tag was withdrawn?

Don't be surprised if APC ends up with Osinbajo - Aisha ticket.

Anything that will country forward is welcome.
What gain in having imcompetence holding such positions?
Image Osibanjo as president aren't we better of?
Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 09, 2020
All this one dey happen cos bubu is not capable of governance. If him dey in charge, there wont be any cabal and emerging cabal.
Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by Pascal9: 1:31pm On May 09, 2020
LibertyRep:

I haven't heard from Garba too lately, could he be the one whose access tag was withdrawn?

THAT IS AISHA PRESIDENT AND OSINBADE VICE. GO SIT DOWN.
Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by buklarbest: 1:44pm On May 09, 2020
Fake news everywhere. New for ce my foot...... Newton force will be the next to hear in the news tomorrow
Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by wonder233: 1:44pm On May 09, 2020
Osinbajo sef is curious to know who the next person he will reporting to will be

Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by comos: 2:22pm On May 09, 2020
LibertyRep:

Osibanjo is already locked up in cooler.
Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by HRMK: 2:46pm On May 09, 2020
DEM DON COME WIT DEM FAKE NEWS AGAIN!NAWA OH!!
Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by Charly68: 2:56pm On May 09, 2020
Politics ! I doubt if some politicians sleep at all ,their mathematics is tougher than add maths
Re: A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:28pm On May 09, 2020
awoniyi1236:
Fresh Game, follow who sabi road

That kid has two navels shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried / Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) / Woman Pretends To Be Pregnant To Register Her PVC After 4 Days Of Trying. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.