Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,687 members, 7,930,374 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:36 PM

Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money (209160 Views)

Advice To Guys: Don't Ever Lie To Your Girlfriend when She's Like This / How Do I Hide My Attention When Holding My Girlfriend When She Cries? / Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When Your Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 10, 2012
When your girlfriend needs money to buy the latest dresses, shoes and blackberry in town you wan start to dey whisper i love u 1000 times for her hair, shey na dat one she go chop. Do all these without giving her money she will leave ypu for a richer guy.
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by honiye(m): 10:29am On Aug 10, 2012
CrazyMan: Because Nigerian girls are materialistic.
Is not the fault our ladies, poverty has elongated their throat, they prefer a plate of rice & bbq chicken at KFC than to "Climb up the nearest hill and watch the sunset together". They don't just give a damn about any love expression that will not add to their stomach or leave some notes in their pockets, that's why we have lot of obese ladies in our environments.
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Blackbody20(m): 10:31am On Aug 10, 2012
It can work when you aint broke. But if you try all these when you are broke, you will only complicate issues for yourself. "hungry man na angry man o"
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by beylinko(m): 10:31am On Aug 10, 2012
Comeon,stuffz lyk dis don't happen anymore. Dis is all a bulls.h.IT. Imagine " climb a hill 2geda."4 wer u wan do dis 4 nija,olumo rock se'? Pluck rose n give it 2 her, u get garden? "Read ur favourite cosmic book 2geda" where an average nija guy doesnt read but rather surf d net. "Go to d museum 2geda" wen d only museum u have is d clay houses around,cars manufacturers hv forgotten dey produced wich are stil on our roads.
Comeon wakeup from ur dream,sleep n fantasies n face reality dude. By d way if u were 2 score ursev wit dis crap u posted here,u gonna fail woefuly.

1 Like

Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 10, 2012
Wetin concern typical naija babe wit climbing a hill and watching sunset together without taking her to d nearest eatery after.if u Dnt have sheese in naija ur name is sorry
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by sirwyte(m): 10:38am On Aug 10, 2012
Dfrnt topic wf a dfrnt story.
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by jhydebaba(m): 10:41am On Aug 10, 2012
9ja girlfriends? Never!!!
If you dare refuse to give 9ja GF T.fare when she come visiting, I bet that will be †ђξ last you will ever hear from her.
OP, many of those things require money too, and not applicable to 9ja.
Things to do to your girlfriend when you are broke (9ja version)
1. Borrow money from your landlord.
2. Sell any of your property
3. Go into rituals or
4. Hang urself

1 Like

Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Mavor: 10:43am On Aug 10, 2012
Dude all this stuff is for take-home-to-mama ladies. Unfortunately 99% of Nigerian girls dont fall in that category. Try Ethiopia
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by perez019(m): 10:44am On Aug 10, 2012
When u do all these to a nigerian lady, I bet she ll gladly walk away, just like d popular who wants to be a millionaire.. Try picking up rose flowers from d garden for a naija babe and see if she won't flog u with it.
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Vaola(f): 10:45am On Aug 10, 2012
Hey how can you guys talk this bad about niger babes when you haven't even tried any of those huh,well if ma bf will do dis for me then i'll never forget him and love him more...the thing hia in niger is that our guys are damn soo unromantic but my bf is tryin sha

1 Like

Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by MariaGoretti: 10:54am On Aug 10, 2012
Lol, funny sha but nt al of dem exist in naija e.g climbin d hill. Hmm, its nyc but i prefer lukin out d window dan climbin d hill cus if i eventuali slip n fall, am sur he wont b able to treat mi in dah hospital! Aniwayz, u try sha bt limit it to naija lyfsty n nt oda countries! Ciao.......
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Sike(m): 10:55am On Aug 10, 2012
vincent_09: This ur stuff work well in america and europe not naija my father's land
LoL
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by sdiq: 10:55am On Aug 10, 2012
THE LAST TIME I TRY DOING ALL THIS, NOT ONLY DID SHE LEAVE ME, SHE REALLY EMBARASE ME AT STREET ABEG NAIJA BABES ARE ADVANCE OLOSHO JORR
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 10, 2012
Some of the things listed still involve money so post is redundant. u just CANT rule out money in anything these days i guess.
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Smart007i(m): 11:04am On Aug 10, 2012
CrazyMan: Nice thread, but it won’t work on Nigerian girls.
I Think i agree with you,ther is always a nigerian way...
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Jaykizz(m): 11:04am On Aug 10, 2012
It's vry gud bt nt al wks in 9ja. Jst a vry few.
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 10, 2012
One day I took my babe to bar beach, area boys F me up in front of my babe. Collect our phones. Since then indoor romance 4life.
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 10, 2012
Pennywise: @Op
Or you can leave her alone.
lol
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 10, 2012
koastar:
Use "potopoto" for the snowman grin
grin grin grin
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Smart007i(m): 11:11am On Aug 10, 2012
jhydebaba: 9ja girlfriends? Never!!!
If you dare refuse to give 9ja GF T.fare when she come visiting, I bet that will be †ђξ last you will ever hear from her.
OP, many of those things require money too, and not applicable to 9ja.
Things to do to your girlfriend when you are broke (9ja version)
1. Borrow money from your landlord.
2. Sell any of your property
3. Go into rituals or
4. Hang urself
u just made my day...lol
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Enitsua(m): 11:13am On Aug 10, 2012
CrazyMan: Nice thread, but it won’t work on Nigerian girls.
it wont work so here is one for Nigerian girls.
THINGS TO DO WITH A NIGERIAN GIRL FRIEND WHEN U HAVE MONEY:
-call her up nd set a date
-Before goin on d date mke sure u wear ur best outfit nd spray a nice perfume
-Make sure u pick her up in a car, cus nigerian chicks dnt want ny form of stress
-Hold at least 4 thousand naira in ur pocket, to buy her ice cream or shawama, cus though she might nt ask 4 dis tings, ur inability to buy dem will snd a message to her head 'He is a broke ass'
- dnt bother complimentin a thousand times, just say it once nd dats all, if nt she might get bored
- Ny other time u go to see her buy her gifts nd flirt wit her frinds purposely to mke her jelous
- load her BIS nd phone account
-nytime u tel her u luv her also suprise her wit a gift, dnt worry whether she luvs u or ur gift just enjoy her while it lasts
NEVER DO ANYTHING WITH A NIGERIAN GIRL WHEN YOU HAVE NO MEONEY, CUS U NO GO LIKE WETIN GO HAPPEN TO U
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by tnktosin(m): 11:14am On Aug 10, 2012
Definately not for warri chics
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by tnktosin(m): 11:15am On Aug 10, 2012
Enitsua: it wont work so here is one for Nigerian girls.
THINGS TO DO WITH A NIGERIAN GIRL FRIEND WHEN U HAVE MONEY:
-call her up nd set a date
-Before goin on d date mke sure u wear ur best outfit nd spray a nice perfume
-Make sure u pick her up in a car, cus nigerian chicks dnt want ny form of stress
-Hold at least 4 thousand naira in ur pocket, to buy her ice cream or shawama, cus though she might nt ask 4 dis tings, ur inability to buy dem will snd a message to her head 'He is a broke ass'
- dnt bother complimentin a thousand times, just say it once nd dats all, if nt she might get bored
- Ny other time u go to see her buy her gifts nd flirt wit her frinds purposely to mke her jelous
- load her BIS nd phone account
-nytime u tel her u luv her also suprise her wit a gift, dnt worry whether she luvs u or ur gift just enjoy her while it lasts
NEVER DO ANYTHING WITH A NIGERIAN GIRL WHEN YOU HAVE NO MEONEY, CUS U NO GO LIKE WETIN GO HAPPEN TO U
Ma bro, u know every
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Enitsua(m): 11:18am On Aug 10, 2012
1supremo: How do you make a SNOWMAN in Nigeria? Acknowledge the author now before you get sued for plagiarism!
@op, am so dissappointed i tot u composed dis write up by ur self nd not from an author abroad or has snow started falling in Nigeria?
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by UDbester(m): 11:21am On Aug 10, 2012
Pls can sombody in d house describe hw romantic meal l¤¤ks like?

1 Like

Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by dridowu: 11:22am On Aug 10, 2012
Hmmmmm, let wait and see
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by mikeuz(m): 11:28am On Aug 10, 2012
Hmmm, most of them don't work for naija gals- wetin b pluck rose for her, it won't work, na rose she chop. Also most of the tinz stil requires money. Cook dinner, goin τ̲̅ȍ museum, driving in a car, if you can do these, den U̶̲̥̅̊ get moni na.
Finally if you A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ broke, you won't even see a typical naija gal around you. For the ones τ̲̣̣̥h̶̲̥̅̊@̤̥̣̈̊̇†̥̥ care, they will say just stay @ home, no need τ̲̅ȍ go out, I dnt want you τ̲̅ȍ spend much.
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Audukaya: 11:29am On Aug 10, 2012
All what you have said requires money my friend
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by slimyem: 11:31am On Aug 10, 2012
most of those things cant even work without money...
You wan go mountain...na leg you go use waka go mountain??
You wan drive around...with which car and which fuel since you are broke?
You wan go mall..the mall dey beside your house??
...and you wan go dey test ibo man cloth without buying??
If he/she take better eye look you sef,u nor go even enter the shop
Next please!
Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Enitsua(m): 11:35am On Aug 10, 2012
UDbester: Pls can sombody in d house describe hw romantic meal l¤¤ks like?
i think a romantic meal are dose meals abroad dat cost like $2,000 wit small meat in d middle, sliced onions by d side nd cray fish. wit lemon juice. But for naija Sharwama nd ice cream is romantic enuf, if u buy chicken plus she fit even marry u sef

1 Like

Re: Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by locdog(m): 11:41am On Aug 10, 2012
Lordave: Nawa to this op o. How many times has this worked for you? Cuz as I de see you be complete broke nigar. I'm sure this one no be for Unilag babes.
NA so o naija girls fustrate guys, dis no fit work especially 4 Yoruba chic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.