Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,490 members, 7,964,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 04:12 AM

SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta (57810 Views)

LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced / Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta by ignis: 4:38pm On May 10, 2020
DamonSalvatore:
you can tell only from the look of his top.. You dare not address a navy officer without his rank..

I stay in the barracks also

I grew up at Airforce Barracks
Re: SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta by Marpol: 4:39pm On May 10, 2020
Simplyleo:
Whenever I hear "navy officer", I always think of those navy guys with white white and white shoes. They also have gold coloured ranks on their shoulders.

But this one is not wearing any rank on the shoulder, though I can see white top. And I'm sure the trousers isn't white. So how is a naval officer?

The officers wear white, the ratings wear blue trouser and white top.
Re: SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta by otokx(m): 4:41pm On May 10, 2020
interesting
Re: SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta by Yankee101: 4:42pm On May 10, 2020
Sack him
Re: SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta by Vulcan24(m): 4:49pm On May 10, 2020
the minister of health confirms that both symptomatic and asymptomatic patients are quarantined together

that is the mad-house you call isolation centre
Re: SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta by foxxydude: 4:49pm On May 10, 2020
Instead make dem allow guyman Kush and maintain himself dem no gree, now dem don put more people for risk grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta by Investnow2017: 4:49pm On May 10, 2020
yeyeboi:
I’m sure he ran because he doesn’t have covid 19 angry

From the video footage of covid 19 patients that I have seen on CNN you will not even be able to move your body not to talk of running.

INSPITE OF ALL THAT HAVE BEEN SAID AND WRITTEN ABOUT COVID-19, YOUR IGNORANCE STINKS AND DISGUSTS every sane human.

Continue to doubt, we are all in it together embarassed

1 Like

Re: SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta by freeman67: 4:49pm On May 10, 2020
Erimmy2:
He is a rating(junior staff).The mode of dressing you mentioned belongs to the commissioned officers' cadre. That's from midshipman which is equivalent to one star(second lieutenant) in the army.

DamonSalvatore:
He's a Naval personnel not an officer... This one na even Junior rating self...

The navy isn't pcrc or nscdc where you call every one officer

Yes the "Officers" of the armed forces have so differentiated themselves from the other ranks in a bid to display their superiority however, anybody in the armed forces is an officer. That is you hear NCO meaning non - commision officers. I the army, the officers address themselves as officers and the other ranks are addressed as soldiers. However, on different occasions where I have heard army generals introduce themselves, they introduce themselves as soldiers.

In english the word officer connotes someone in position of authority. Even though that signifies an appointment holder, all government workers are referred to as such. Even in private offices it used too that's why we have account officers in the bank. Nigeria Civil Service categories their personnel into Junior meddle level and senior officers.
Re: SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta by Simplyleo: 4:50pm On May 10, 2020
[s]
TheKingIsHere:

Stop all these silly statements online.

You dont expect to see his trousers from a passport photograph?

Also, his full names was disclosed, if he wasnt a navy officer, the Nigerian navy will come out to disclaim it and NOT ignorant people like you who want to stir chaos in every single thing
[/s]
Read and understand before rushing to type gibberish. Where in the comment you just quoted was it stated that he is not a member of the Nigerian navy?

Agreed we can't see the trousers, where is the golden coloured rank on the shoulders of naval officers? Is that one also hidden?

In case yo don't know, there is a difference between officers and other ranks in the navy. My concern is why is every navy personnel addressed as officers even though they are not all officers.

Now get the heck outta my mention
Re: SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta by waledeji(m): 4:52pm On May 10, 2020

Re: SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta by EricSmallz(m): 4:55pm On May 10, 2020
Simplyleo:
Whenever I hear "navy officer", I always think of those navy guys with white white and white shoes. They also have gold coloured ranks on their shoulders.

But this one is not wearing any rank on the shoulder, though I can see white top. And I'm sure the trousers isn't white. So how is a naval officer?
He is a Naval Officer. You have Commissioned Officers and Non Commissioned Officers. They are usually addressed as "Ratings"
Re: SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta by EricSmallz(m): 4:55pm On May 10, 2020
DamonSalvatore:

He is a Naval Officer. You have Commissioned Officers and Non Commissioned Officers. They are usually addressed as "Ratings"
Re: SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta by EricSmallz(m): 4:58pm On May 10, 2020
wunmi590:

He's a naval officer, he's just a junior officer.

Some of their senior colleagues too wear such and put their rank on their shoulders to differentiate between junior and senior officers.

Back to post:

The naval officer just risk being suspended or punished for doing such, because you hardly see naval officers misbehave and they are disciplined not like our other military to security personal.
Not True. Junior Officers are from Sub-Luitenant to Luitenant-Commander. They are called Ratings, but also called Non Commissioned Officers.
Re: SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta by AsawanaDgreat: 5:00pm On May 10, 2020
Weed should be allowed bin the isolation center nah

1 Like

Re: SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta by EcoDeMigrant: 5:02pm On May 10, 2020
espn:
When they won't do proper background check before recruiting. Mad man want to smoke marijuana...
The only background check they do is TRIBAL that's all that's why he was employed
Re: SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta by 1x2kills: 5:03pm On May 10, 2020
yeyeboi:
I’m sure he ran because he doesn’t have covid 19 angry

From the video footage of covid 19 patients that I have seen on CNN you will not even be able to move your body not to talk of running.

Lol, what about Chris cuomo of cnn that he is covid 19 positive and he is still anchoring prime time from is basement, i guess you just watch cnn news once in your friend house when they were showing patient in icu. Some people only have mild symptoms or no symptoms at all
Re: SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta by Arizona027: 5:10pm On May 10, 2020
Simplyleo:

Those ones with white and white are merchant navy.
The ones with soldier uniforms are Nigerian Navy.copied?
Re: SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta by Allwell96: 5:12pm On May 10, 2020
Simplyleo:

not all ranks are on the shoulders. It's only for senior officers, juniors officers are beside the shoulders.
Re: SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta by realstars: 5:14pm On May 10, 2020
The Polce Are On top Of The Matter.
Re: SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta by favour32(m): 5:29pm On May 10, 2020
Futuragetty:
Ndi Hausa self.
Fa che na Covik19 bu death sentence.
imagine what an educated man from the north has done, endangering the lives of the public.
what will an uneducated person from the same north will do naa?
Ndi Hausa, ike anyi na unu ji ebi agwuola anyi.
Anyi choro obodo nke anyi.
BIAFRA bu nke anyi.
OBODO BIAFRA ga abia riri na oge na adighi anya.

Nor let name deceive you.
Nor be every name come from North.
Many Adamu Mohammed na from Edo state.
Re: SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta by wunmi590(m): 5:30pm On May 10, 2020
EricSmallz:

Not True. Junior Officers are from Sub-Luitenant to Luitenant-Commander. They are called Ratings, but also called Non Commissioned Officers.

Ok, thank you for the clarification

1 Like

Re: SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta by Bimpe29: 5:38pm On May 10, 2020
Science student or naval officer ? grin
Re: SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta by Tundex911: 5:39pm On May 10, 2020
Abeg make dem give him the w**d, who knows if it's the cure for this deadly disease out there??

1 Like

Re: SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta by Kaybaba5(m): 5:39pm On May 10, 2020
Simplyleo:

Humn Arinurode. How do u know that he didn't put on white trouser
Re: SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta by tiredoflife(m): 5:41pm On May 10, 2020
DamonSalvatore:

He is a seaman
The last rank
Blood crab
Re: SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta by Simplyleo: 5:42pm On May 10, 2020
Kaybaba5:

Humn Arinurode. How do u know that he didn't put on white trouser
Go home, take rest, drink cold water, then sleep for like 2 hours.

When you wake up, read the comment you just quoted but very slowly. After that, tell me if what you posted here has any semblance with simple logic. undecided
Re: SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta by tiredoflife(m): 5:44pm On May 10, 2020
EricSmallz:

What are u saying
Oga all ratings wear white and navy blue
From seamen to warrant chief petty officer or what is now known as WO2

From there we have mid ship man who wears white on white but no ranks
This is the rank u get to when u leave the NDA
then to sub lieutenant and above

Please take note
Re: SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta by sosospence(m): 6:01pm On May 10, 2020
DamonSalvatore:
He's a Naval personnel not an officer... This one na even [/b]Junior rating self[b]...

SM is not a junior rating
Re: SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta by Bahamas95(m): 6:11pm On May 10, 2020
Why won't they run when they don't take care of patients properly? Some Nigerian nurses will be talking to patients in an unfriendly manner as if they forced them to be nurses. No difference between them and oloshos wey dey brothel with dia bad mouth.

Which patient will feel comfortable receiving treatment in a bedbug infested bed? Nonsensical mumu country!

1 Like

Re: SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta by Steve0979(m): 6:22pm On May 10, 2020
Simplyleo:

oversabi nai go kill u.wats wrong addressin him as an "officer"?..if I may ask,are u in d navy
Re: SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta by Steve0979(m): 6:29pm On May 10, 2020
wunmi590:

Don't mind DAT oveasabi fool wu tinks he knows everytin
He's a naval officer, he's just a junior officer.

Some of their senior colleagues too wear such and put their rank on their shoulders to differentiate between junior and senior officers.

Back to post:

The naval officer just risk being suspended or punished for doing such, because you hardly see naval officers misbehave and they are disciplined not like our other military to security personal.
don't mind d oversabi fool
Re: SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta by hardbody: 6:32pm On May 10, 2020
Simplyleo:

This type is called "Naval rating"

Dem be like korofo in the army and recruit in the police

Officer ko, General ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cost Of IVF In Nigeria: All You Need To Know / I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus / "I Have HIV But I Am Still Beautiful" - South African Lady Celebrates Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.