Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,507 members, 7,885,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:10 AM

Top 5 Nigerian Health & Wellness Blog To Follow This 2020 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top 5 Nigerian Health & Wellness Blog To Follow This 2020 (937 Views)

Anyone In This Forum Interested In How To Launch A Wellness Blog & Moneytize It? / I Need A Personal Blog, To represent Me And My Write Up / How Can I Make My Blog To Show On Opera Mini News Feed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Nigerian Health & Wellness Blog To Follow This 2020 by doksblog(m): 5:44pm On May 10, 2020
There is a saying that “health is wealth.” Actually, this very saying is not far-fetched from the truth. Without good and sound health, of what benefit is wealth?
That is the sole reason why one needs to prioritize his or her health first before any other thing. Secondly, this COVID-19 pandemic has made a lot of Nigerians to consider their health first by up-grading on their personal hygiene.

However, here in Nigeria, many people surf the web for updates especially news and other entertainment websites without recognizing some health & wellness blogs that have a lot of useful and basic information to offer to their life.

I can testify to you that Nigerians now care much about their bodies and general well-being after all “nobody won die like that”. This shows how paramount health information is to our current society.

That said, after some research, here are 5 top Nigerian health & wellness blogs I decided to share with you;

1. Healthtian.com
Healthtian, formerly known as Healthable is owned by young entrepreneur named Kingsley Felix. Healthtian is a unique blog as it has so many authors who are professionals in their various fields.

Healthtian is regularly updated with quality health information and also has hundreds of thousands of unique site visitors. The blog makes a lot of money from their monetized platforms and it can compete with foreign health blogs both in design and content.
When looking for a health blog to promote your products especially to non-Nigerian audience, Healthtian is a very great choice.

2. Radiant Health
Radiant Health is the healthy living guide for today’s African woman. The blog began as Nigeria’s first women’s health magazine and have grown globally to reach African women on the continent and across the diaspora as Africa’s leading health magazine. Its mission is to produce high quality, credible and practical Africa-centric health content to guide, inspire and equip readers to intentionally live healthy, fit and happy lives.

3. Doksblog.com
This is a new blog, owned by Oduigwe Chidera Dok, who is a Biochemist. Doksblog, as it’s commonly called, covers wellness, general health, sexual & lifestyle tips and gives disease updates.

The uniqueness of this blog is the breaking down of articles into simple form for easy assimilation for readers including its amazing design. Although it’s just over one year since inception but it has a lot of useful information to offer.

4. Healthsaves
Health Save Blog receives great reviews because it offers quality content on fitness, medicine, dental services, cancer treatment, physiotherapy and other health associated problems. You can check on it for more info and useful tips

5. Africaparent.com
Africaparent caters for Nigerians currently but still has extended readers from other African countries. It speaks to every stage and priority of an African mum’s journey – from pre-conception to pregnancy, to breastfeeding and even how to raise smart, strong and kind children in Nigeria.
Actually, this very blog is meant for families as it covers all it takes to be a parent in Nigeria and Africa in general.

Bonus: You can also check; Nigerian Healthwatch, Healthnews.ng and Nigerian Health Journal for more on health-related info.

1 Share

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Health & Wellness Blog To Follow This 2020 by doksblog(m): 11:22am On Sep 23, 2020
Follow these blogs to be fit...

(1) (Reply)

Programmer Wanted / I Need A Webdesigner (entertainment) / Help To Confiqure Apache, Php & Mysql

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.