Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,745 members, 7,965,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 09:33 PM

At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? (64728 Views)

Tennis Start Venus Williams Reveals She's A Virgin At 41 / Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by Prohollowu: 3:20pm On May 11, 2020
manuelreports:
I just clocked 41 and I am yet to settle down.

Please house i want to know if I married too Late if i decide to settle down today.

I never expected to marry this late but you know one thing leads to another son of man is still trying to put somethings in order before marriage, in order to give my children the best life can offer.

Please fam
Your suggestions please
No one can ever be too late as long as the time before marriage worth it...
I found an article worthy for single ones, for their marital status not to bother them.
Are you one of those that cannot walk peacefully on the street without being worried about how much it’s going to be said about you either publicly or secretly?

An average single guy or lady who is of age to get married survives mockery from the family members, to the society at large. As if that is not enough, members of churches and mosques come up with regular and constant question of when are we meeting the lucky guy or lady? as the case may be. And you keep wondering if these ones are agents of monitoring spirit on your marital life.

I will say its absolute “No” over and over, they are playing the cultural role expected of them. The most shocking part is that they are perfectly ignorant of what singleness has to offer, and they are blind to see the blessings that exist in being single. My dear, if you are single, you are blessed. For those who are married, I say congratulations to you.

The greatest of all is that you have your time to yourself, If you ask me, I will say this is the most rated importance of being single. Don’t forget, time is money. With your time, you can make as much as possible wealth for yourself. If you are single and you are reading this, have you ever thought of starting something great with your time? This is your moment. The moment for you to get yourself fixed to something that will prepare you for that greater place, and a better partner.

This is also a moment you are expected to discover yourself, know yourself, identify yourself and love yourself. What do you understand about yourself? If not much, get focused on that in a time like this. I put this to you, do you love you? Do you love your hardworking nature? Do you love your determination in achieving any greater things? If no, you are only willing to be engaged or married, you are obviously not prepared.

Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment...Opera Winfrey
The most profound relationship we will ever have is the one with ourselves...Shirley Maclaine
http://www.braintrusthub.com/2018/11/08/society-vs-singleness/

6 Likes

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by jericco1(m): 7:57pm On May 12, 2020
Yes undecided
Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by gurunlocker: 7:58pm On May 12, 2020
No, the earliest you should get married is 74, that way you will have time for your kids.

1 Like

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by maclatunji: 7:58pm On May 12, 2020
manuelreports:

Please house i want to know if I married too Late if i decide to settle down today.

I never expected to marry this late but you know one thing leads to another son of man is still trying to put somethings in order before marriage, in order to give my children the best life can offer.

Please fam
Your suggestions please

No, your time is your time.
Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by SweetCunt97(f): 7:58pm On May 12, 2020
Better late than Never.
Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by Juliearth(f): 7:58pm On May 12, 2020
manuelreports:

Please fam
Your suggestions please

Age shouldn't be a factor when it comes to marriage. It is a lifelong commitment that you should consider when you are emotionally, psychologically, mentally, financially...ready.

1 Like

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by AsawanaDgreat: 7:58pm On May 12, 2020
No wait till your late 50's before settle down
Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by Underarm: 7:59pm On May 12, 2020
Jman06:
You need not bother yourself what people think about your marital status. We all run our different races in this life.

Never mind anybody telling you about life expectancy and stuff like that. No man can tell who'll die before who. Death has proven to be a respecter of no age! In fact, many men have even met their untimely deaths by getting married to some kind of women.

So bro, take your time and do things at your own pace.
Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 7:59pm On May 12, 2020
evening newspaper

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by Righteousness89(m): 7:59pm On May 12, 2020
manuelreports:

Please fam
Your suggestions please
No! Age will only count when you begin to count it!

As long as you Marry the Right partner, you are good to go

3 Likes

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by Enwhen(m): 7:59pm On May 12, 2020
austine4real:
God's time is the best

Are u male or female .

If u are male starts eating foods that will boost ur sperms till u finds the right woman

If female starts eating foods that will boost ur eggs cos u nearing menopause and reduce stress .

God will guide u

For Male , at 41 , u are talking about food ??, U are joking , that's when the balling starts...unless he has issues

My grandpa was baling and scoring even at age age 70.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by babyfaceafrica: 7:59pm On May 12, 2020
Best age to marry 40

3 Likes

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by lichocho(m): 7:59pm On May 12, 2020
Marriage na one over hyped tin...me ehh if I just gather d bar finish I go just go get two baby mamas from two diff continents..Asia Nd South America ....me no marry ooo

2 Likes

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by konkonbilo(m): 8:00pm On May 12, 2020
Age is just a number
Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by platido(m): 8:00pm On May 12, 2020
You're too early sef... wait small make you clock 58.

1 Like

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by Exc2000: 8:00pm On May 12, 2020
manuelreports:

Please fam
Your suggestions please

Oga go and impregnate a descent girl and beg her to keep the baby, that's what's important... you can marry at 90 if you so wish, life is about your own time and pace

1 Like

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by konkonbilo(m): 8:00pm On May 12, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Best age to marry 40
Naso...
Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by GboyegaD(m): 8:00pm On May 12, 2020
No you are not. Do it when you are most comfortable with the decision. You are the one to live in your marriage and don't let people push you.

1 Like

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by NaijadrivaCars: 8:00pm On May 12, 2020
cheesy
Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by kemii7790: 8:01pm On May 12, 2020
[color=#] 350157[/color]
Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by kareemkamil(m): 8:01pm On May 12, 2020
Bros, thank God for ur self

1 Like

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by infogenius(m): 8:02pm On May 12, 2020
manuelreports:

I never expected to marry this late but you know one thing leads to another son of man is still trying to put somethings in order before marriage, in order to give my children the best life can offer..

Please fam
Your suggestions please

It's OK, go ahead and marry. It's not too late and don't worry about it. The most important thing is that you are good enough to raise a family.

1 Like

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by IME1: 8:02pm On May 12, 2020
cheesy cheesy in the things of God time is not a factor.
While it is good to marry at a young age, it is not a law nor is it a single for both men and women.
As for men, as long as you have not been a player all the while.
As for women as long as you've not been choosy. For women God is the Author of time and is not bond by menopause ask Sarah.

After Job lost his children, the Holy Bible says God gave him children again and he saw their children's children and next generation sef cheesy

Just marry right.
I'm surrounded by people in my church who have marked 50 years, 45 years and 25 years in marriage and I wish them bliss in it undecided not just counting time.

Stories of woe to them that feel they can rush God's hand and marry at 21 when He had willed that they marry at 41, theirs is the repentance of David who hastily married a widow to claim his child. Their sins will be forgiven by God, but the consequences will serve as a lesson to the upcoming angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by ojun50(m): 8:02pm On May 12, 2020
If you no get the money before you marry then is late
Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:02pm On May 12, 2020
MrSensor:
it's not late but you should have at least one child even out of marriage. You are not alone my fellow man. Things will be OK soon and pls target the younger girl for a wife (age between 22 and 30)
Lol, yea and when strength fails him or he can't provide, that young muscled stud will come to her rescue. What was he doing in his youth? Abegi he should managed late 30s so they can grow old together

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 12, 2020
manuelreports:

Please fam
Your suggestions please
I like older guys though you're a tad too old for me.
Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by Tookool(m): 8:02pm On May 12, 2020
what will our response do for you? .... just go get married man

1 Like

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by Bestmanwealthy(m): 8:02pm On May 12, 2020
Is too early wait still u get 70

2 Likes

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by Delenla(m): 8:03pm On May 12, 2020
Shay u dey wine me ni? No 41 too early!
Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by Bimpe29: 8:03pm On May 12, 2020
Yes, you are late bro.
Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:03pm On May 12, 2020
manuelreports:

Please fam
Your suggestions please

there is ONE important question that you need to answer: why do you want to get married exactly?

btw..
if you are too old to physically raise your kids properly
if you are too old to mentally raise your kids properly
if you are too old to even play with your kids

... then you better reconsider
Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:03pm On May 12, 2020
ojun50:
If you no get the money before you marry then is late
I tire o. He would have married since and gotten one kid while he improves his financial status.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' / "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.