Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,744 members, 7,965,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 09:26 PM

At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? (64726 Views)

Tennis Start Venus Williams Reveals She's A Virgin At 41 / Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by NairaMaster1(m): 9:51pm On May 12, 2020
manuelreports:
I just clocked 41 and I am yet to settle down.

Please house i want to know if I married too Late if i decide to settle down today.

I never expected to marry this late but you know one thing leads to another son of man is still trying to put somethings in order before marriage, in order to give my children the best life can offer.

Please fam
Your suggestions please

It's only late because of the latest trend of high rates of infertility among women.

Par adventure your wife fails to take within the first two years you will realise you're late.

Secondly, if she takes in immediately, at 60 your child is 18. If care is not taken you may not see your children graduate. If you don't have investment on ground for them, their situation will be sorry in this current situation.

Anyway, good luck.
Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by Czartega(m): 9:52pm On May 12, 2020
manuelreports:

Please house i want to know if I married too Late if i decide to settle down today.

I never expected to marry this late but you know one thing leads to another son of man is still trying to put somethings in order before marriage, in order to give my children the best life can offer.

Please fam
Your suggestions please

Lol..... In 1 to 5 yrs from now you are going to enter menopause. Do you still think you married early? There's no time to waste, have the children now and think of how to make money later
Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by NairaMaster1(m): 9:52pm On May 12, 2020
2buffagain:
Nothing do you.
Last last, life is about passing on your seed.

However long they grow before you are done with life is not important, as you have already passed your seed forward.

Irresponsibility.
Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by NairaMaster1(m): 9:52pm On May 12, 2020
Calapar:
I only say this: it's not late to marry at 40 as a man but make sure you've become rich and don't bring your wife into poverty.

Thank you and remain blessed.

I fear for his children.
Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by pryme(m): 9:53pm On May 12, 2020
shegzmartinsduke:
what are u feeling like,Mr under grown mature idiot. He asked a question,if u cant answer him sanely,go f^ck a tree.

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by openmine(m): 9:53pm On May 12, 2020
lol....its never too late to get married and raise your own children!
Some folks here who are complaining of OP's inability and low level of agility to train his future kids @ his 40s should say that to a couple that married at their late 20s but could not bear a child until they were in their late 40s....!
What is important right now is for OP to settle down with a good partner and every other thing will fall into its rightful place!
Its totally wrong to discard anyone due to their age...No one can dictate or predict other people's timeline using their age!

3 Likes

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by creamylicious(f): 9:56pm On May 12, 2020
MrSensor:
it's not late but you should have at least one child even out of marriage. You are not alone my fellow man. Things will be OK soon and pls target the younger girl for a wife (age between 22 and 30)
. 22-30?? op you better find a woman who understands the signs of stroke cause ya getting there
Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by EdiskyHarry: 9:57pm On May 12, 2020
If you are a man, then ask yourself how old is Ned nwoko
Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by ASAMPETE1: 9:57pm On May 12, 2020
It's too early. Wait till you reach 60 years.
Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by MrSensor(m): 9:57pm On May 12, 2020
creamylicious:
. 22-30?? op you better find a woman who understands the signs of stroke cause ya getting there

2 Likes

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by ZooOga: 9:58pm On May 12, 2020
manuelreports:

Please fam
Your suggestions please

good luck, choose very wisely!

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by yesloaded: 9:58pm On May 12, 2020
manuelreports:

Please fam
Your suggestions please
Not too late but never let this year pass you by if you already have a responsible woman in your life. The truth is that we can't have it all in this life even the likes of Otedola, Dangote don't have it! If you are financially ok to cater for yourself, wife and kid then please go ahead and get married. Honestly early marriage at least late 20s or early 30s is better than 40s. When you clock 60yrs your first born will still be under 20, you get the drift? Start planning now and don't wait further
Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by PapyT1212(m): 10:01pm On May 12, 2020
Op , late keh? Try to waited till you clock 55 or so maybe by then you would have become the
world president grin

1 Like

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by yesloaded: 10:02pm On May 12, 2020
FromZeroToHero:
...still trying to put somethings in order before marriage, in order to give my children the best life can offer.

With this mentality you will clock 60 and still be single.
You have said it all
Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 12, 2020
austine4real:

I'm not a nutritionist oo
Nkan Inu Eran grin grin

Vegetables, fruits , she should reduce Maggie

Rest very necessary and can make use of Google ,ask around , consult a nutritionist too
thanks
Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by Triplerg: 10:09pm On May 12, 2020
Eulalia:
At 41, if things have not gel yet, what will you do? You can only wait until you get your bearing as a man rather than make a family you will not be able to cater for. That alone can cut a mans life short or mar the the childrens' future.

Get married when all is almost set. Don't let anyone mount undue pressure on you cos they won't help cater for your family. Also be prayerful so God can settle you in due time.

Shalom.
You are spot on. Nobody should be pressurized into marriage cos the end may not be good. Personally, this issue evokes sour memory because there some persons that bug me every other month to help financially due to hardship they face in their homes. The truth is most of them couldn't take care of themselves properly before marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by Dollabiz: 10:13pm On May 12, 2020
manuelreports:

Please fam

Your suggestions please

You need to clarify your sexx before I assume .

But if you are a man as I assumed this is the next Time especially when you have achieved a lot . Or some certain goals . If you are a lady they it’s a worst nightmare to Marry at that age except it’s a second marriage or divorcee marrying another old man.
Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by Triplerg: 10:14pm On May 12, 2020
My brother just take time and summit everything in prayer to God. Once you can take care of yourself comfortably, then I think you should proceed immediately to look for a partner. You must not necessarily make all the millions before bringing her in

1 Like

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by stormborn28(m): 10:16pm On May 12, 2020
frozen70:

The essence of getting married at around thirties, is for you to be strong to shoulder the family responsibilities

As humans gets to forties, their body systems starts dwindling and they may no longer be stronger then

Some sicknesses starts coming up

You an still get there if you start now but don't fill up the house with children, just two or three children so that you can still carry on

Children these days consumes parents energy because they are hyperactive
good advice
Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 12, 2020
gemini35:
Go yea into the world and multiply,common what are u waiting for,?At 42 i,m done with kids 2 boys two girs.no time.

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by MorningStar233: 10:25pm On May 12, 2020
itsRhamzy:
men can never be newspapers so enough with the shaming cos unlike women, he can still father children till he get to 80.
He's a news paper!!! So and sit on your head if e pain u
Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:26pm On May 12, 2020
U have to be confident of your self... i will tell u want i tell myself... what God says about me is final not man...... !! U are leaving for your happiness and yourself...

Make sure you are on the right track... towards marriage... denial is and can never be denial...!!
Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 12, 2020
guy222:
I am 35 and not yet marry, but after reading comment here fear just the catch me because i am not even thinking of marriage now.
my age mate,i clock 35 last Monday.

1 Like

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by oyeb15: 10:30pm On May 12, 2020
Any man who is still single @ 35 years is not a responsible man.

That perfect time to marry will never come. We are on a journey ,marry d one that loves you more and live life as it is with joy b4 you return to d owners box.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by maimota(f): 10:30pm On May 12, 2020
You're not really late, but the earlier the better. It's better you start paying school early, so that you don't end up using your pension to pay school fees instead of getting allowance from your children.
Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by WaffenSS(m): 10:31pm On May 12, 2020
You wanna know if it's too late at 41?

Look at it this way:

By the time your child is 10, you're 52.

By the time they're 41 you're probably dead.

2 Likes

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by austine4real(m): 10:32pm On May 12, 2020
otizs:

Please suggest which food for male and which one for female. Thanks

Ewedu with locust beans with no seasoning .

Banana, youghurt, eggs and the like

1 Like

Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by Mryacks: 10:34pm On May 12, 2020
Jman06:
You need not bother yourself what people think about your marital status. We all run our different races in this life.

Never mind anybody telling you about life expectancy and stuff like that. No man can tell who'll die before who. Death has proven to be a respecter of no age! In fact, many men have even met their untimely deaths by getting married to some kind of women.

So bro, take your time and do things at your own pace.

Exactly...
Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by ikabasa1(m): 10:35pm On May 12, 2020
Calapar:
I only say this: it's not late to marry at 40 as a man but make sure you've become rich and don't bring your wife into poverty.
just tell him the truth. Is very late bro because at 60 the First born will still be less than 20yrs that is if he married this yr or next ooo
Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by guy222: 10:37pm On May 12, 2020
Volkswagen90:
my age mate,i clock 35 last Monday.
Happy birthday, you don marry abi we still dey thesame league?
Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by samdaisi: 10:37pm On May 12, 2020
please you are too young to marry 50 is better than 41 because people that less than 50 are not mature to handle women
Re: At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? by charlisco(m): 10:37pm On May 12, 2020
To me you are late brother, do not mind those guys saying if you get married at 25 and married the wrong person, how are u even sure at 41 u are going to marry the right person.

Life somehow na gamble.

but come to think of it, i conclude you wasted your teenage age by flexing,

if you come from a poor family, at teenage age u should already know that, and start hurstly and do away with any thing call female.

no mata as he bad reach if you learn hand work, by now u are already a professional.

you nor project your vision well at a tender age.

right now i am in my early thirty i am now thinking about retirement age.

gathering all the fact i know, before i hit that age of retirement.

i started thinking about marriage at age 20, though i got married at age 29, but i started the thinking on time,

i associate myself with those ahead of me. and start making plan. little little plan bcom big plan

i also started saving and avoiding unnecessary things what will eat my income and not add value to it.

once you clock 23 or 25, u are not suppose to be in your parent house.

how did your spent 16 years of your life starting from year 25, now clocking 41

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' / "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.