Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,195 members, 7,880,717 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:04 AM

Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres (35519 Views)

Jehovah's Witnesses Open Kingdom Halls, To Start House-To-House Visits / TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres / Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by Enoch07: 9:50am On May 11, 2020
DukeofMbaitoli:
He doesn't need your clap for anything
ok
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by Enoch07: 9:51am On May 11, 2020
cerebralniggie1:

If the church doesn't give, your ilk will criticize, if they give, you guys will still criticize. What exactly do you want the churches to do?
continue to give
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by PierreAbutu(m): 9:52am On May 11, 2020

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by izubext007: 9:53am On May 11, 2020
he his campaigning.......oyedepo is more spiritually mature than any pastor doing shit to please the government.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by kingimmaculate(m): 10:06am On May 11, 2020
Jesus is the only one that can save us from this wicked world. Jesus loves you accept him today. Tomorrow might be too late.
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by jubrilELsudan: 10:10am On May 11, 2020
I LIKE THIS TUNDE BAKARE MAN. HE'S SUCH A FINE MAN OF GOD.

SUCH A DISCIPLINED MAN OF GOD UNLIKE HIS OTHER WAILERS COLLEAGUES.

Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by madridsta007(m): 10:13am On May 11, 2020
nasstil:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/im-here-to-correct-lamentations-of-certain-people-bakare-donates-church-halls-to-lagos-ogun-as-isolation-centres/amp
Save Nigeria Group chairman.

Disbanded after Nigeria has been "saved" and is now the World's Capital of Poverty.
Thank you Bakare, thank you APC, thank you Tinubu, thank you South West cheesy
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by Nauttyprof(m): 10:43am On May 11, 2020
Gazzy88:
I know you're a fan of the current VP but tunde bakare would have make a great VP. He's a no-nonsense man just like tunde idiagbon back then. Read more tunde bakare before judging. Osinbajo is more of administrative than political, the real job of vp.

No nonsense that can't bridle his tongue. Always speaking to cause more division. A man who in the face of much oppression couldn't speak to power and be the voice of the masses but took sides with his political friend.

I am not judging as I know Pastor Tunde Bakare so well and have followed him for so long. Infact, it is Osinbajo I never knew till he became the V.P. Just so you know also, I am a Christian and believe in truth but when a man thinks he is fierce but take sides rather than speaking the usual truth then there is a problem.

May I suggest that you go read more on Osinbajo's 6 months reign as the acting President and you will understand that we have a better president in him.

Tunde Bakare will not do better than Osinbajo's current capacity as the V.P because the V.P is always silent in most administration and even worse in this administration as they want the president to be the face of everything.
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by okefrancis: 11:34am On May 11, 2020
Happy � donations sir, hmmmmmm
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by babajero(m): 12:12pm On May 11, 2020
ZikTzu:

Don't care. It's still a great move.
Just like other politicians made a great move that put us all in this mess. Continue.
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by Askme2020(m): 12:55pm On May 11, 2020
And that is a Pastor... Good one from him God will bless him for this.

Not some pastor saying wearing of face mask is embarrassing to science or saying closing of church is... Don't let me talk biko.
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by ZikTzu: 1:06pm On May 11, 2020
babajero:
Just like other politicians made a great move that put us all in this mess. Continue.
Again - This move will help the Lagos state government big time. That's all i care about.

This isn't time for partisan nonsense.
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by igbowoman: 2:00pm On May 11, 2020
babajero:
He should learn from a politician.

So you dont know church politics is the worst of all
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by Slimpotter(m): 2:04pm On May 11, 2020
Gbogbowa:
So Jesus will give out his church if he were in the world today?you criticize Jonathan but have not seen anything wrong in this govt,what you said today is like a pastor that has lost his calling I believe strongly that Jesus is not happy with you
Are you talking about the same man who led protests when Jonathan was not made the president because the wife of the president was withholding power?
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by Ken4agent(m): 3:02pm On May 11, 2020
While this one is been realistic and humanitarian the other one is busy online claiming 36 online testimonies grin

When we all reach Heaven we go explain ourselves
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by Gbogbowa: 3:05pm On May 11, 2020
Orlaoluwayimika:

Well done Deputy Jesus
Thank you Satan deputy
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by Gbogbowa: 3:09pm On May 11, 2020
Successmind:
Jesus is not happy because he support the healing of the sick?
The question is will Jesus do that if not bakare is wrong,even Isreal where Christianity started from will not give there temple to govt for isolation purpose
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by Gbogbowa: 3:14pm On May 11, 2020
Arizonaguy:
How the Bleep did you know that Jesus is not happy with him
I too strongly believe that he is neither happy with you for making this comment
read your Bible Jesus will not close his church neither will he give it out for isolation,shame on bakare because of friendship with the presidency thinking he will be president or vice one day,shame on him
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by Gbogbowa: 3:24pm On May 11, 2020
geosuzzy:
u see why they say common sense is never common ? The ones wey never loose their suppose calling what have they done to help out? Even in advance countries the govts are overwhelmed churches and hotels are bin converted to isolation centres 3yrs tithes are bin returned to members it's pretty funny how we play politics with everything in this country
Christian has given so much to the nation and FG,from money to materials so we don't need to give church building dedicated to the service of God for isolation,those countries you mention ask the church to give to members which is ok,but Nigeria Govt is collecting money from church which are registered as Non governmental organization,that is pure corruption you won't see that in any advance country,and no church has done that in any part of the world including Isreal so pastor Tunde bakare miss it
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by Gbogbowa: 3:27pm On May 11, 2020
Martinola:

Alaye park well.
Jesus is nt happy.
Pele Jesus PA
If it's ogun shrine that is donated I know all of you will kick against it because you fear idol but you don't fear God
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by Gbogbowa: 3:30pm On May 11, 2020
SOPoftoday:

And how can you think for Jesus out of your ignorance?
Can you even 100% predict what you would do yourself tomorrow?
And who even promised you tomorrow?
Jesus promise me tomorrow because he live I will see tomorrow
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by Gbogbowa: 3:32pm On May 11, 2020
femi4:
Does Jesus reside in the building called Church?

Set awon spiritual illiterate

Jesus teaches and performed ALL his miracles outside the building called Church
but he chase all wo are selling and buying out of the temple and said my house shall be call the house of prayer,so not isolation center but watch it the church we not be use,
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by Gbogbowa: 3:37pm On May 11, 2020
somehow:
You are the church if ever you are a genuine Christian or do you think a building represents a church? Jesus didn't come to build buildings, he came to build churches in the hearts of people!
you are right but any dedicated build to God is for God for my house shall be call the house of prayer, remember Jesus said give to God what belong to God and to ceacer what is ceacer
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by benitwater(m): 4:07pm On May 11, 2020
Welcome development.
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by femi4: 4:56pm On May 11, 2020
Gbogbowa:
but he chase all wo are selling and buying out of the temple and said my house shall be call the house of prayer,so not isolation center but watch it the church we not be use,
Illiterate
Do they buy and sell in isolation center?
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by somehow: 5:20pm On May 11, 2020
You can as well dedicate your room, house or a part of the house to being a house of God.

Jesus came for the human churches, not for block churches. Question is: Do you really know the God you serve and does he live in you?
Gbogbowa:
you are right but any dedicated build to God is for God for my house shall be call the house of prayer, remember Jesus said give to God what belong to God and to ceacer what is ceacer
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by Goke7: 5:31pm On May 11, 2020
izubext007:
he his campaigning.......oyedepo is more spiritually mature than any pastor doing shit to please the government.

you lie, the bishop is on his own as he is not all knowing, except you think he is God!
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by babajero(m): 5:52pm On May 11, 2020
igbowoman:

So you dont know church politics is the worst of all
Please explain.
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by hope4nigeria(m): 6:07pm On May 11, 2020
babajero:
You can't reason beyond your nose, at least the money he gets he uses it meaningfully, what has your father done with the one he has, apart from looking for women to sleep with and give birth.
what of your father who only fvk ashawo and ran mad in Onitsha market. Your father is an ashole.thats why you vomit like a Dog. Idiot
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by hope4nigeria(m): 6:09pm On May 11, 2020
blackgold2018:
look you shouldn't attack someone directly.

You shouldn't impose your belief to someone by force.

There re ways to do such with wisdom. In as much I don't support most church owners but your words to him displays foolishness

He was right to block you. GET SENSE and be more diplomatic when you try to convince someone
your stupid is hereditary, you can worship oledepo, not me, bunch of fraudsters.
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by blackgold2018(m): 6:28pm On May 11, 2020
hope4nigeria:
your stupid is hereditary, you can worship oledepo, not me, bunch of fraudsters.
like I said "Get Sense"
Read again. I don't support them neither.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. / Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? / Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.