Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,730 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:49 AM

Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres (35522 Views)

Jehovah's Witnesses Open Kingdom Halls, To Start House-To-House Visits / TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres / Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by babajero(m): 6:42pm On May 11, 2020
hope4nigeria:
what of your father who only fvk ashawo and ran mad in Onitsha market. Your father is an ashole.thats why you vomit like a Dog. Idiot
Again you still sound empty.
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by hope4nigeria(m): 9:49pm On May 11, 2020
babajero:
Again you still sound empty.
fvk you
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by hope4nigeria(m): 9:50pm On May 11, 2020
blackgold2018:
like I said "Get Sense"
Read again. I don't support them neither.
tell your popsy to get sense. Fvk you.
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by pstjoga: 11:47pm On May 11, 2020
Hmmm! 2023 loading!
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by babajero(m): 1:10am On May 12, 2020
hope4nigeria:
fvk you
Now you sound empty and frustrated.
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by hope4nigeria(m): 1:57am On May 12, 2020
babajero:
Now you sound empty and frustrated.
you are in severe pain, fvk your entire house hold.
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by NXTDANGOTE(m): 3:12am On May 12, 2020
This was the most sensible comment on this thread Christianity today has lost it.I was just reading comment of so called Christians toady I'm like We av missed it.
Gbogbowa:
So Jesus will give out his church if he were in the world today?you criticize Jonathan but have not seen anything wrong in this govt,what you said today is like a pastor that has lost his calling I believe strongly that Jesus is not happy with you
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by babajero(m): 7:09am On May 12, 2020
hope4nigeria:
you are in severe pain, fvk your entire house hold.
Hahaha guy take am easy no need to beat your self up.
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by Arizonaguy(m): 8:10pm On May 12, 2020
Gbogbowa:
read your Bible Jesus will not close his church neither will he give it out for isolation,shame on bakare because of friendship with the presidency thinking he will be president or vice one day,shame on him
The same Bible talked about obeying constituted authority and being your brother's keeper
You are so wrong for believing the Almighty lives in those houses
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 14, 2020
cerebralniggie1:

Receive sense!
What have you contributed to the fight against COVID -19?
It's not everytime you criticize. When you see a good gesture, applaud it.

Please I heard you contributed your tithe and failed to pay tax or save for the future... this is the time for the Church to open her bank accounts and pay back to the sheeple. applaud wetin.. grin grin
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by Nobody: 1:16am On May 29, 2020
Nice
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by Nobody: 10:45am On May 29, 2020
MOG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. / Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? / Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.