Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,896 members, 7,876,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet (118920 Views)

Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With Fufu As Cake (Photos, Video) / Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys / Victor Osuagwu Pictured With Norsemen Confraternity Members In Ghana. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet by Jakemedg(m): 3:17pm On May 11, 2020
Okay
Re: Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet by ybalogs(m): 3:17pm On May 11, 2020
After seeing her,I actually realised her dad sef nah slayer.
Re: Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet by jzamani(m): 3:17pm On May 11, 2020
My guy that year,them and their ibu them funny die
Re: Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet by kingkon(m): 3:18pm On May 11, 2020
Chai...She fresh... Shes' Loyal, She's Smart.. Oya Take this. kiss come back and ask for more.. but don't say my name grin Who sabi me? angry
Re: Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet by jaxxy(m): 3:20pm On May 11, 2020
Beautiful
Re: Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet by Kokoboss: 3:21pm On May 11, 2020
I like this man ehn...
Re: Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 11, 2020
I just love Victor Osuagwu. grin grin aka Pikolo.

Fell in love with his acting when he acted one movie called Adam Goes to School. His name was Pikolo. grin grin

Then there was another movie in which he from poverty jam money. He started telling people, "why are you coming into my executive house, and sitting on my executive chair, and eating my executive food grin"

Chai, I love that guy. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 11, 2020
internationalman:

Them can fine for Africa.

Very true... I've never seen an ugly Igbo girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet by gambia(m): 3:22pm On May 11, 2020
missimelda01:
Nothing beats having a dad with a good sense of humour.

RIP to my Dad.

May his soul continue to rest.

3 Likes

Re: Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet by wany(f): 3:22pm On May 11, 2020
meobizy:
She’s still a child to me. She looks about sixteen or seventeen years of age. Well, this is Naija where adult men chase fifteen year old females on the regular. It’s good to know he has a child as big as she is. Now, let me continue with my day.
You mean phidos. undecided
Re: Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet by Olodo24: 3:23pm On May 11, 2020
She posted the pichus for attention and she got it

1 Like

Re: Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet by Kosoco(m): 3:23pm On May 11, 2020
She’s ripe oooo
Re: Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet by bamite(m): 3:24pm On May 11, 2020
internationalman:
If you have not dated or dating Igbo girl Wetin you gain...

Fine with hairy yam legs or what?

Imhotep can testify even though he's gay

2 Likes

Re: Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet by Candrevah: 3:25pm On May 11, 2020
I guess that's Bukka at Admiralty Road....
Re: Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet by Ishilove: 3:26pm On May 11, 2020
She's not 'grown'. She's a teenager
Re: Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet by tomdon(m): 3:27pm On May 11, 2020
internationalman:

I remember caroline. See her ikebe big and set like calabash. De shout daaddy daaddy.... chai
Re: Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet by Apologize(m): 3:27pm On May 11, 2020
internationalman:

Them done come. Igbo amaka Gang

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux / South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) / "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.