Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,865 members, 7,876,295 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet (118919 Views)

Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With Fufu As Cake (Photos, Video) / Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys / Victor Osuagwu Pictured With Norsemen Confraternity Members In Ghana. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 11, 2020
boman2014:
comments

Cute
Re: Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet by OgaRico(m): 3:29pm On May 11, 2020
zenil1:

Very true... I've never seen an ugly Igbo girl

With this your talk, is obvious you are a blind somebody.

2 Likes

Re: Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet by rrer: 3:29pm On May 11, 2020
ok
Re: Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 11, 2020
Kosoco:
Which pedo. You no see how she flaunt her laps. See you

Because she flaunts her laps isn't an invitation for an adult to try to hit her up. Try having some decorum. Ediot.

Na your type dey talk say, "I raped her because she was wearing a short dress".

Anuofia nwata. angry

5 Likes

Re: Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet by Apologize(m): 3:30pm On May 11, 2020
zenil1:

Very true... I've never seen an ugly Igbo girl

YOU SAY WHAAAAT? shocked
Re: Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet by teeteelahyor(f): 3:32pm On May 11, 2020
Roon9:
Smart way to gather followers grin
Like she's just seeing the pics grin grin
Abi oooo....sharp girl grin she con tag her dad along so she can be recognised cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet by apparentlylaw(m): 3:33pm On May 11, 2020
Nollywood comedy ended with Victor osuagu...Nkem owoh...John Okafor...Sam Loco...Aki & Paw Paw...Okey Bakasi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet by Kosoco(m): 3:35pm On May 11, 2020
Nawah oooo bros I no understand your insult oooo. Did you verify her age... what has come over you.... that I said She’s ripe does that mean to you I’m heating on her... even though i am is it your thought?
pDudd:

Because she flaunts her laps isn't an invitation for an adult to try to hit her up. Try having some decorum. Ediot.

Na your type dey talk say, "I raped her because she was wearing a short dress".

Anuofia nwata. angry
Re: Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet by Bahamas95(m): 3:36pm On May 11, 2020
internationalman:
If you have not dated or dating Igbo girl Wetin you gain...

Them can fine for Africa.
Make I heàr word jor! All Naija tribes got beautiful girls.

Re: Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet by alphaRego01(m): 3:37pm On May 11, 2020
boman2014:
Comic actor, Victor Osuagwu has a daughter who has grown into a beautiful young lady and she has gone viral after she shared a tweet identifying herself as the veteran actor's child.

Angel Osuagwu shared throwback photos of her father in character with the caption: "Going through our family album and I saw some of my dad's throwbacks from movies.

The tweet quickly went viral with over 7,000
retweets and more than 36,000 likes as
Twitter users reacted

Some spoke about Victor's legacy, others expressed surprise that he has a grown daughter.

Below are photos of Victor Osuagwu's daughter, Angel Osuagwu.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AngelOsuagwu/status/1259513343875874816/photo/1

Africans have wickedness inbuilt in them.why wont people expect he has a grown child like this? U sabi since when dis man don de act film?
Re: Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet by Patoski7(m): 3:38pm On May 11, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn!!! Your boy friend must be a real niggarrr. He taught you some niggarrs word
I love girls like you. Damnnnnn.
If not that your boy friend is a real niggarrr i would have suggest we hang out. But you know real niggarrrz don't fuckkk with real niggarrrz girl friend if not real niggarrr will pull the trigger

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Be a real niggarrr
All tribe got beautiful ladies

awon werey slawomir bad ass nigga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet by shilz(f): 3:40pm On May 11, 2020
apparentlylaw:
Nollywood comedy ended with Victor osuagu...Nkem owoh...John Okafor...Sam Loco...Aki & Paw Paw...Okey Bakasi
add Charles inojie to the list

1 Like

Re: Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet by apexc3953: 3:40pm On May 11, 2020
[color=#] 146588[/color]
Re: Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 11, 2020
internationalman:
If you have not dated or dating Igbo girl Wetin you gain...

Them can fine for Africa.
Shhhhh
Akwa ibom go well pass...
Igbo girls too dey chop men mugu!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux / South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) / "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.