Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,634 members, 7,905,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 11:18 AM

Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) (57564 Views)

Couple Rocking Peter Obi Outfits (Photo) / Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) / Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by ThatFairGuy: 7:32pm On May 11, 2020
May Leah and other captives return alive. May BH get crossed in entirety this year 2020 by the Grace of the Almighty Allah

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by falcon01: 7:33pm On May 11, 2020
gamapoy539:
The only thing this handsome man is good at is drilling the honeypot of widows, peoples wife and girlfriends while thèy are at work. That's why he's always on twitter seducing sèx starved women. look at the kind of pants he wears. Little wonder mama bilkisu was asking me the meaning of reno nuggets.
how did this not get a thousand likes cheesy naija with mumu sense of humour sef!
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by apexc6356: 7:35pm On May 11, 2020
[color=#] 3421693[/color]
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by Righteousness89(m): 7:38pm On May 11, 2020
EVILFOREST:

You have said it all.
SOUTHERN NIGERIA CHRISTIANITY is filled with MEDIOCRES... who are interested in running Ponzi and pyramid schemes in the name of the Lord.
Little wonder ADEBOYE said that you are not a tested Christian until you have lived in the NORTHERN Part.
Every FAMILY in the Southern Part of NIGERIA has a PASTOR, yet kidnappers and Armed Robbers are multiplying from Families...Please, how...?

I can't mention one PASTOR in the SOUTHERN PART of Nigeria that has the FAITH of that LITTLE GIRL.

There are Faithful pastors and People in the South but they are few...

There are lots of Bread and Pizza Christians in the South!
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by apexc2068: 7:40pm On May 11, 2020
[color=#] 505289[/color]
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by theafricanmedia: 7:40pm On May 11, 2020
visijo:
Very nice

Some Men Are Now Employing Their Side Chicks As Their Kids Lesson Teachers �
Women Take Note They Have Changed The Game �
�️

Linda Ikeji Breaks Internet With Saucy Photos While Celebrating Mother’s Day

Click below to read more

https://www.theafricanmedia.com/linda-ikeji-breaks-internet-with-saucy-photos-while-celebrating-mothers-day/

Witch Doctor and Villagers perform Rituals against Prophet Odumeje

https://www.theafricanmedia.com/witch-doctor-and-villagers-perform-rituals-against-prophet-odumeje-watch-video/

We Don’t Have A Perfect Marriage – Queen Memunat Reveals On Birthday

https://www.theafricanmedia.com/we-dont-have-a-perfect-marriage-alaafin-of-oyos-queen-memunat-reveals-on-birthday/

Nigeria To Receive Supply Of Coronavirus drugs from Madagascar

https://www.theafricanmedia.com/nigeria-to-receive-supply-of-madagascars-coronavirus-cure/

OAP Do2dtun Blasts Those Who Celebrated Mother’s Day

https://www.theafricanmedia.com/oap-do2dtun-blasts-those-who-celebrated-mothers-day/
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by blackboy(m): 7:41pm On May 11, 2020
Leah is a major reason I strongly am not in support of this government. FG collabo with the terrorist that is how I see it. Free Leah!!!
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 11, 2020
This guy goaty na God oooo.
If goat see this guy him go call am he senior brother oooo
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by Orpe7(m): 7:44pm On May 11, 2020
Rock it till someone starts paying you
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 7:45pm On May 11, 2020
It's not advisable for parents to train their children to be fanatics. A simple lie or temporary acceptance of Islam could have save this little girl from trouble. Before you quote me, Abraham, Isaac lied about their wife Even Peter who is the foundation of Christianity denied Jesus. Wisdom is profitable for all things. May God in his infinite mercy hasten her freedom.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by wasi9ice: 7:48pm On May 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
Leah; The Little Girl who Refused to give up her Faith in JESUS CHRIST...

If you really wanna see Real Faith in Action, go to the Core Northerners that have Accepted JESUS CHRIST...

Those guys are Ready to Die for The Name of JESUS CHRIST..

I build my Faith from the Word of GOD and my Northern Brethren

Reno I love the white Beards
l agree with u,,,

Persecution is mostly experienced in the North

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by Ocis: 7:48pm On May 11, 2020
Nice but when is he going to make a branded shirt for d chibok girls? He avoids d mention of d chiboks girls because they were kidnapped during d administration he was part of

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by blackboy(m): 7:49pm On May 11, 2020
Sarkin:
Haha
Was it not under Jonathan that Chibok girls were kidnapped and they made little to no efforts to rescue them?

They were busy being dysfunctional and siphoning billions of dollars to private and undetectable mediums overseas while Reno acts like a born again Christian.

Reno never hides the chance to express his bigotry. Tell me, has Reno ever advocated for the release of the muslims kidnapped by Boko Haram that he and his boss could have ended and made a thing of the past but they were busy breastfeeding the group and only remembered to hire contractors to decimate the group only to win hearts to win election.

Now he is avoiding Nigeria like a plague and advising others to leave making it sound like this current administration is the cause of all the woes this country is facing.

Even if Reno is employed by Satan he would brand his boss good and the one of the best things that has ever happend. His loyalty would make him call a demon a saint to his gullible fans.

I know he is going to see this. He is a master troll and he's everywhere. He knows how gullible Nigerians can be, but no matter how intelligent and knowledgeable you think you are, you're a novice in the hands of many others!

Can you swear that they made little or no effort.
GEJ was not allowed to act fully in the north. When he tried to create a state of emergency in the NE he was not allowed.
Fact! Has this government done more with their overwhelming support at the NASS and among Nigerians which GEJ lacked . NO!! Free Leah!!
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by illiteratepmb: 7:51pm On May 11, 2020
BrickDevo:
I don't like this man
That explains why there is no progress in your life...you abhor good things.
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 11, 2020
BrickDevo:
I don't like this man
I like the Man
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 11, 2020
illiteratepmb:

That explains why there is no progress in your life...you abhor good things.

Why now

grin
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by mhmsadyq(m): 8:03pm On May 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
Leah; The Little Girl who Refused to give up her Faith in JESUS CHRIST...

If you really wanna see Real Faith in Action, go to the Core Northerners that have Accepted JESUS CHRIST...

Those guys are Ready to Die for The Name of JESUS CHRIST..

I build my Faith from the Word of GOD and my Northern Brethren

Reno I love the white Beards

I GUESS SHE IS PREACHING THE MESSAGE OF CHRIST TO THE TERRORISTS.
WHY ARE WE BOTHERED THAT SHOULD COME BACK HOME?
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by Righteousness89(m): 8:06pm On May 11, 2020
mhmsadyq:

I GUESS SHE IS PREACHING THE MESSAGE OF CHRIST TO THE TERRORISTS.
WHY ARE WE BOTHERED THAT SHOULD COME BACK HOME?

Bro/sis Go your Mirror! Utter these Words again! And ask yourself if you made any Sense!
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by yusluvad(m): 8:08pm On May 11, 2020
Reno my man
Man make sense and talk sense always...
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by mhmsadyq(m): 8:08pm On May 11, 2020
Goalnaldo:
It's not advisable for parents to train their children to be fanatics. A simple lie or temporary acceptance of Islam could have save this little girl from trouble. Before you quote me, Abraham, Isaac lied about their wife Even Peter who is the foundation of Christianity denied Jesus. Wisdom is profitable for all things. May God in his infinite mercy hasten her freedom.

Exceptional!
THOSE WHO PURPORTEDLY DENOUNCED THEIR FAITH, ARE ENJOYING THEIR FREEDOM TODAY.
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by apexc5000: 8:10pm On May 11, 2020
[color=#] 2282022[/color]
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by Mogajunior(m): 8:11pm On May 11, 2020
BrickDevo:
I don't like this man
Stop the hate man. Reno doesn't even know you exist.
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by oluwatimikay: 8:12pm On May 11, 2020
To prepare for Rise Vest, pay attention to the message below.

1: Download Rise Vest from playstore, then register and input this code: QTLD8B4G to get $5 free

OR USE THIS LINK

https://m.rise.capital/6NrjA882KxsNbTb1A?code=LNSICPH

2: After registration, add your BVN and ID card for verification (This are very safe with end to end encryptions)

3: After the whole registration, make sure you notify me and send a screenshot here.

4: Get your 10$(4500#) ready to send

5: Once you are ready, open the app and create a plan, you'll see 3 options there namely: Eurobonds, Real estate and Stocks. Click on Stocks, put a name, select invest once, put 10$ as the amount to be invested, then create the plan.

6: After you've done number 5, you'll see payment method, click on pay with new card, add your card and deposit that 4700#(You are to add 200# for charges, that's 5%)

7: Once you deposit and all is done, you'll be given your 5$ instantly. Go to wallet and withdraw to your bank asap. Then go back to the plan you created, withdraw the 4700 from the plan and withdraw to bank. (Note that the investment will be credited in 3-5days but you'll get your 5$ instantly)

That's all.
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by mhmsadyq(m): 8:13pm On May 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

Bro/sis Go your Mirror! Utter these Words again! And ask yourself if you made any Sense!

THEN, OF WHAT USE IS HER FAITH IF SHE ISN'T USING IT BEFORE THE TERRORISTS?

LET HER DENOUNCE IT AND GAIN HER FREEDOM.
SIMPLE!
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by Urchman200: 8:16pm On May 11, 2020
BrickDevo:
I don't like this man
no go kill yourself because of him ooo,take it easy ,I know he is punching the ineffectiveness of this administration so hard.
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by Rolexjerry(m): 8:28pm On May 11, 2020
[s]
Sarkin:
Haha
Was it not under Jonathan that Chibok girls were kidnapped and they made little to no efforts to rescue them?

They were busy being dysfunctional and siphoning billions of dollars to private and undetectable mediums overseas while Reno acts like a born again Christian.

Reno never hides the chance to express his bigotry. Tell me, has Reno ever advocated for the release of the muslims kidnapped by Boko Haram that he and his boss could have ended and made a thing of the past but they were busy breastfeeding the group and only remembered to hire contractors to decimate the group only to win hearts to win election.

Now he is avoiding Nigeria like a plague and advising others to leave making it sound like this current administration is the cause of all the woes this country is facing.

Even if Reno is employed by Satan he would brand his boss good and the one of the best things that has ever happend. His loyalty would make him call a demon a saint to his gullible fans.

I know he is going to see this. He is a master troll and he's everywhere. He knows how gullible Nigerians can be, but no matter how intelligent and knowledgeable you think you are, you're a novice in the hands of many others!
[/s]
Go take ur drugs first, then come back and comment again
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by apexc1351: 8:33pm On May 11, 2020
[color=#] 2593438[/color]
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by apexc1351: 8:33pm On May 11, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu, Oluremi Hamzat Dressed In Girl Guides Uniform (photos) / 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US / Willie Obiano Walking His Dog In USA (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.