Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,063 members, 7,970,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:14 AM

Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) (57676 Views)

Couple Rocking Peter Obi Outfits (Photo) / Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) / Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by Chochovini: 3:28pm On May 12, 2020
MASTERMIND04:

I don't do gloves bro. Let's shake hands without gloves grin grin
. Hehe Bros, no be me and you 4 this coro-wahala time o
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by Psalmy2cute(m): 4:25pm On May 12, 2020
Kokaine:

Don't you think what you know about rosullulahi(s) is incorrect
lol?? wrong?? dont you think what you know about jesus being a prophet is also wrong??
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by olahero(m): 5:08pm On May 12, 2020
Scammer gbogbo.
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:10pm On May 12, 2020
Chochovini:
. Hehe Bros, no be me and you 4 this coro-wahala time o
grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by Kokaine(m): 7:23pm On May 12, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

lol?? wrong?? dont you think what you know about jesus being a prophet is also wrong??

I did my research
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by Psalmy2cute(m): 7:23pm On May 12, 2020
Kokaine:

I did my research
same here.... agree to disagree
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by Kokaine(m): 7:38pm On May 12, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

same here.... agree to disagree

Hahaha. On a serious note. The media gives a wrong impression about Islam.

Islam calls to the worship of only one God, the belief in all His apostles Moses, Ibrahim, Lut, Jesus and the last of them Rosullullah(s),

Doing good to human kind and animals, and ensuring peace and justice

Belief in the hear after, and in heaven and hell.
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:20pm On May 12, 2020
Kokaine:

Hahaha. On a serious note. The media gives a wrong impression about Islam.

Islam calls to the worship of only one God, the belief in all His apostles Moses, Ibrahim, Lut, Jesus and the last of them Rosullullah(s),

Doing good to human kind and animals, and ensuring peace and justice

Belief in the hear after, and in heaven and hell.
you think I'm judging Islam from the internet?? lol... I've dinne with muslims .. I've listened to their teaching ... I've been to Islamic schools with my friends growing up as a child..
if Islam didn't have sharia law protecting it.. lol... Islam would be a forgotten religion by now.. or probably a religion for the arabs alone

like I said earlier.. I don't want to feel like I'm insulting your religion..

"agree to disagree" only GOD knows best

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by jdarten: 4:31am On May 17, 2020
While I can't speak for this man and his intentions, it is good to shine a light on the terrible things people have done, especially if they have not been made right. Don't let the bad things be forgotten and covered up.
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by Millenniumlady(f): 8:34am On Jun 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Uche Secondus Dance On Stage As Davido Sings (Pics) / Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. / Femi Adesina In Igbo Attire, Spotted With Buhari Aboard Air Force Jet 001

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.