Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:46 AM

Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus (17760 Views)

Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) / Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions / How To Summon The Demon Clauneck For Wealth (tips To A Successful Money Drawing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by letu(m): 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2020
donnie:

Why is it peppering you? Are you a white Jesus worshipper? If yes, let it pepper you there. angry

White Jesus includes the powers and the spirit of deception behind the image. White Jesus is the backbone of white supremacy. It is the image of the BEAST Rome. It is Satan's image.

You say it doesn't exist but if you have true discernment, you'll know it is an idol in the hearts of most Isrealites today that has to be uprooted. Thunder fire white Jesus!

CONTINUATION : From Positive Christian to Christian Identity.

1 Like

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by letu(m): 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
donnie:

Why is it peppering you? Are you a white Jesus worshipper? If yes, let it pepper you there. angry

White Jesus includes the powers and the spirit of deception behind the image. White Jesus is the backbone of white supremacy. It is the image of the BEAST Rome. It is Satan's image.

You say it doesn't exist but if you have true discernment, you'll know it is an idol in the hearts of most Isrealites today that has to be uprooted. Thunder fire white Jesus!

CONTINUATION :

1 Like

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2020
letu:
This lost tribes of Israel stuff keeps getting real, funny and serious at same time wink shocked sad angry, White Jesus is real and exist in the heart's of white people, only a brain washed black person will say that White Jesus don't exist and also below are pictures of some interesting stuff I've known for a very long time/ years.

Interesting
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 10:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
letu:

CONTINUATION : From Positive Christian to Christian Identity.

Hilarious indeed... When they say their names are derived firm the tribes.

What will they say about...

Soudan = Heb: So-Yudan = land of Yudah (JUDAH)

YAHUNDE = Heb: YAHUDAH = YAH'S praise= JUDAH

Bene (Bene republic) = Ben Ephraim = sons of Ephraim

Malawi = Heb: Ma-lewi = Levites

KONGO = Heb: Chagore = Belt (Belt of truth)

Yoruba = Heb: Yāroḇ‘ām (English: Jeroboam)

Calabar= Calleb+abba

They should goan sit down somewhere jor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by Image123(m): 2:54am On Aug 18, 2020
Hilarious. It is Wikipedia you are exalting like this. The same wikipedia that i can copy and paste inside. Bintu you should do better than this.

1 Like

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
Egypt then and now.

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by Image123(m): 8:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
donnie:
Egypt then and now.

And the proof is donnie's computer and his pictures. How convenient.

1 Like

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 8:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
Image123:

And the proof is donnie's computer and his pictures. How convenient.

There's enough evidence, even on the walls of Egypt to disgrace lairs and theives.

You don't know your history. You see everything through the lenses of fake white J-zeus.
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2020
YISOLELE (ISRAEL) then and now.

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by Image123(m): 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
donnie:

There's enough evidence, even on the walls of Egypt to disgrace lairs and theives.

You don't know your history. You see everything through the lenses of fake white J-zeus.

Lol at my history. What has your history done for you since you knew it again? Have you been to Egypt BTW?

1 Like

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
Image123:

Lol at my history. What has your history done for you since you knew it again? Have you been to Egypt BTW?

Have you visited heaven before to see J-zee?

This truth revolutionized my life and put me years ahead. I was able to see these calamities befalling the earth ahead of time and positioned myself and my house accordingly, with several others. I would have been lost and confused like most of you.

While some Christians are busy binding Satan so that he will not send them into hiding before their rapture, others are told to sow seeds towards TV stations in China so as to tackle the Antichrist. grin grin grin

ISRAEL can burn and go to hell for all you care right? Pastor is always right angry
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by Image123(m): 11:03am On Aug 25, 2020
donnie:

Have you visited heaven before to see J-zee?

This truth revolutionized my life and put me years ahead. I was able to see these calamities befalling the earth ahead of time and positioned myself and my house accordingly, with several others. I would have been lost and confused like most of you.

While some Christians are busy binding Satan so that he will not send them into hiding before their rapture, others are told to sow seeds towards TV stations in China so as to tackle the Antichrist. grin grin grin

ISRAEL can burn and go to hell for all you care right? Pastor is always right angry

The Binta man. So you have not been to Egypt before, eeyah. You only depend on hearsay and internet pictures, interesting. So some fellows just send you a picture of some nomad in Mali and you write Egyptian before and after. You must be more gullible than i imagined.

Oh so you are now years ahead, how? Years ahead in what? Years ahead in calamity, Okayyyyyy. Well done, i see. Who else is interested in being years ahead in calamity? i prefer the Truth of the Word of God that makes FREE indeed. Any other truth, like the ones that make people years ahead in calamity is laughable.

God and of course my humble self are not interested in the death of any sinner or country. No nation or person should burn or go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 11:07am On Aug 25, 2020
Canada then and Now.

Alien invasion! shocked

1 Like

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 11:08am On Aug 25, 2020
Australia then and now.
The devil is a liar.

1 Like

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by Image123(m): 11:46am On Aug 25, 2020
donnie:
Australia then and now.
The devil is a liar.

Using a picture taken probably in Uganda less than 50years ago to prove that this same people were in Australia 500 years ago. If this is not close to madness, i don't understand ohh.

1 Like

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 12:09pm On Aug 25, 2020
Image123:

Using a picture taken probably in Uganda less than 50years ago to prove that this same people were in Australia 500 years ago.

Mind you, these are not just some random pics taken from the internet. No, they are from some very well researched websites, journals and articles.

Image123:
If this is not close to madness, i don't understand ohh.

In other words we are stuck with what your slavemansters' witchracft have fashioned for us okwea? Their own version of truth is the most accurate ba? Olodo. Thunder fire that your white Jesus. angry

RUBBISH.

Australian Aboriginals tongue

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by Image123(m): 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
donnie:

Mind you, these are not just some random pics taken for the internet. No, they are from some very well researched websites, journals and articles.

In other words we are stuck with what your slavemansters' witchracft have fashioned for us okwea? Their own version of truth is the most accurate ba? Olodo. Thunder fire that your white Jesus. angry

RUBBISH.

Australians tongue

Look at this idolater talking like a drunk herbalist. You are sending pictures of people taken less than 50years ago, yes or no?

1 Like

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
America then and now.
JUDGEMENT upon Babylon the great! angry

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by Image123(m): 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
donnie:
America then and now.
JUDGEMENT upon Babylon the great! angry

This folly is increasing exponentially. Before you were roaming about with Israel is black and Jesus is black. Now, all the countries are black. Research more Donnie, you will soon see that even the animals were black.

1 Like

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2020
Image123:

This folly is increasing exponentially. Before you were roaming about with Israel is black and Jesus is black. Now, all the countries are black. Research more Donnie, you will soon see that even the animals were black.

Now you're confused... nor worry, after your deliverance you go dey alright.
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
It's an alien invasion angry

England then and now.

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by Image123(m): 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2020
Still waiting for the animals. Anywhere you see a dark picture or black "shigidi", definitely everyone in the perimeter was black. It's like your blood sef go black very soon so that you can enter black heaven first.

1 Like

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by eplanning: 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2020
Image123:
Still waiting for the animals. Anywhere you see a dark picture or black "shigidi", definitely everyone in the perimeter was black. It's like your blood sef go black very soon so that you can enter black heaven first.

See how you Chrialstians are goofing. Sebi they now say we should not call ourselves black anymore. Identity crisis... see how ya'll are turning like merry-go-round because you refuse to accept the simple truth about who you are. Bewitched bunch.
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by Image123(m): 12:13am On Aug 27, 2020
eplanning:

See how you Chrialstians are goofing. Sebi they now say we should not call ourselves black anymore. Identity crisis... see how ya'll are turning like merry-go-round because you refuse to accept the simple truth about who you are. Bewitched bunch.

Who are they oh? When did your former pastor become the mouthpiece or representative of all Christians?

1 Like

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by eplanning: 10:11am On Aug 30, 2020
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by eplanning: 10:16am On Aug 30, 2020
TD JAKES CONFUSED ABOUT SOLOMON AND QUEEN OF SHEBA BEING BLACK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMb1RITeBAI
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 3:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
eplanning:
TD JAKES CONFUSED ABOUT SOLOMON AND QUEEN OF SHEBA BEING BLACK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMb1RITeBAI
Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by Image123(m): 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
[quote author=donnie post=93497710][/quote]

No picture today sir donnie?

1 Like

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
Image123:

Who is this?

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by donnie(m): 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
Image123:

Ancient paintings (artist depiction) of MESSIAH

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by Image123(m): 10:41pm On Sep 02, 2020
donnie:

Who is this?

Dunno him. But little children associate him with Jesus. You know how little children are na.

1 Like

Re: Rome, Bantus And The Demon- White Jesus by Image123(m): 10:43pm On Sep 02, 2020
donnie:

Ancient paintings (artist depiction) of MESSIAH

Oh good. What's the worth of these new pictures? Are they for sale? Or what am i expected to do with or for them?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Supriem Rockefeller Messiah Or Antichrist? / Being Pure In Heart Can Be Traced To These 5 Things. / Top Ten Bible Verses You Will Never Hear In Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.