Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,395 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:11 AM

President Buhari Nominates 42 Ambassadors - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / President Buhari Nominates 42 Ambassadors (26800 Views)

President Buhari Appoints Orji Ogbonnaya Orji as NEITI boss / NEMA Sacks Over 42 Workers After Denying Them 1-year Salary / President Buhari Reappoints Ugbo As NDPHC MD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Nominates 42 Ambassadors by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:26pm On May 12, 2020
Another opportunity for the northerners !
Re: President Buhari Nominates 42 Ambassadors by WeneDiali: 12:26pm On May 12, 2020
Hehehe!

Why did you put Nwachukwu as the first name and didn't give us the full list?

grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Nominates 42 Ambassadors by DEROX: 12:27pm On May 12, 2020
dead man go dey the list sha anyways I love pmb
Re: President Buhari Nominates 42 Ambassadors by ostarlink: 12:27pm On May 12, 2020
Among others? No need to mention them we know

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Nominates 42 Ambassadors by Adonis86(m): 12:27pm On May 12, 2020
the one from anambra just dey useless there, despite say Na my auntie, she no fit help me get job. too bad.
Re: President Buhari Nominates 42 Ambassadors by kokakola: 12:27pm On May 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Ma Niggarrr
You never wire me your Birthday sharing card pin ooo.
Na MTN I dey use.
Thank you
Re: President Buhari Nominates 42 Ambassadors by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:28pm On May 12, 2020
StrongandMighty:
mtcheew

omo see one of buhari's achievements
Re: President Buhari Nominates 42 Ambassadors by aghoghochuks: 12:30pm On May 12, 2020
Don't mind the stupid man
Re: President Buhari Nominates 42 Ambassadors by ofiko123(m): 12:31pm On May 12, 2020
Congratulations to the ambassadors..
Re: President Buhari Nominates 42 Ambassadors by Risingblue008(m): 12:32pm On May 12, 2020
Whc president?
Re: President Buhari Nominates 42 Ambassadors by SILVERLINES: 12:33pm On May 12, 2020
etokhana:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/12/breaking-president-buhari-nominates-42-ambassadors

OP please lets see the list

I know bubu for nepotism

And I won't be disappointed this time

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Nominates 42 Ambassadors by AfroKnight: 12:37pm On May 12, 2020
kokakola:
Another list of Padi Padi.
I don't know why it's so difficult to appoint people in Nigeria based on Merit. They keep appointing people who have no clues.

This one cannot read simple English.

Read it again. Slowly.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Nominates 42 Ambassadors by royal231(m): 12:41pm On May 12, 2020
Buhari is rather making plans for his next medical vacation..

Better he equips our hospitals.. That's most pressing..
Re: President Buhari Nominates 42 Ambassadors by PigTormentor: 12:43pm On May 12, 2020
neoclassical:
It is obvious that Buhari does not know any of the people that make up the list, neither was he there when the list was compiled.
Buhari's job now is to sign on any paper the Cabal asks him to sign,even when he doesn't know the contents of the paper.

Those who compiled the list are:
1. Mamman Duara
2. Isa Funtua
3. Babagana Kingibe

Asst.
1. Boss Mustapha
2. Femi Adeshina

Not to worry, they have included Namdiot Coward Cownu as the IPIG representative to HELL. That should make some IPIGs happy. End of story.
Re: President Buhari Nominates 42 Ambassadors by dynicks(m): 12:45pm On May 12, 2020
IME1:
cool so why have they not been appointing career diplomats and officers all the while lipsrsealed instead they've been settling political cronies with the appointments who have not done anything for Nigerians in diaspora. They say Americans don't play with their citizens in any country at all, my question is what about other countries like Germany, Japan, UK, Canada, South Africa, Qatar, Nigeria angry and the rest do they play with the lives of their citizens in other countries?
honestly don't know y this picture amuses me!...just look at Mr osibanjo! grin......

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Nominates 42 Ambassadors by kokakola: 12:46pm On May 12, 2020
AfroKnight:

This one cannot read simple English.
Read it again. Slowly.
Calm down! I know what I'm talking about, you've no clue bro.
Re: President Buhari Nominates 42 Ambassadors by blowjohn(m): 12:49pm On May 12, 2020
Where the president na? Where the vice sef
Re: President Buhari Nominates 42 Ambassadors by chrisxxx(m): 12:50pm On May 12, 2020
Christians among them will be sent to poor Christian countries in Africa and elsewhere.
Muslims will be sent to rich Islamic countries as well rich Christian countries including US,Uk, Russia, Germany,Italy etc.
Re: President Buhari Nominates 42 Ambassadors by Crystalehis(m): 12:51pm On May 12, 2020
etokhana:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/12/breaking-president-buhari-nominates-42-ambassadors

where is the so called president and the vice p.well Aba kyari na him be the president wey i no na him don die dem hand tombprint take enter aso rock
Re: President Buhari Nominates 42 Ambassadors by govomotors: 12:52pm On May 12, 2020
Hope their is a replacement for our Ambassador in the USA
Re: President Buhari Nominates 42 Ambassadors by janedonez(m): 12:55pm On May 12, 2020
God, pls pick my call. I have been loyal all along. What else do you want of me.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Nominates 42 Ambassadors by Daxxx: 12:56pm On May 12, 2020
Should be helpful
Re: President Buhari Nominates 42 Ambassadors by ekestic1976(f): 12:57pm On May 12, 2020
[quote author=neoclassical post=89463781]It is obvious that Buhari does not know any of the people that make up the list, neither was he there when the list was compiled.
Buhari's job now is to sign on any paper the Cabal asks him to sign,even when he doesn't know the contents of the paper.

1. Mamman Duara
2. Isa Funtua
3. Babagana Kingibe

Asst.
1. Boss Mustapha
2. Femi Adeshina[/quote

But they talk say Igbo no de bend for anyone?
Re: President Buhari Nominates 42 Ambassadors by letitrainnow(m): 12:59pm On May 12, 2020
Be ambassador for Christ.
Re: President Buhari Nominates 42 Ambassadors by igbowoman: 12:59pm On May 12, 2020
If you really think your president or VP saw the list you need to go do a brain scan.
Remember what happened when Yaradua was dead in the fridge before they revealed his death and Turai and cabal were running the show while kicking Jonathan to the side?
Same here
Re: President Buhari Nominates 42 Ambassadors by Trutherme: 1:02pm On May 12, 2020
shocked
Buhari: Daura told me you had froblems with the ambassadors afointment I made.

Osinbajo: Sorry Sir. Ejoooor. Kpele.

Buhari: What is wrong with you feofle. Now, go back to your quarantine, fake fastor cheesy

Osinbajo: OK Sir.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Nominates 42 Ambassadors by DatakingEnterpr: 1:05pm On May 12, 2020
Hello everyone,
I'm John, I want to introduce you guys to a platform which has been my source of income.
During my 100L days I've wanted to become an entrepreneur but I don't know how to go about it. I wanted to have financial freedom and stop depending on my parents for stipends.
Then I took the bold step,what is the bold step?
I met with DATAKING Enterprise Agent. After hours of detailed explanation,I registered and became an agent and finally I was working my way to be an entrepreneur.And it has been a fantastic journey so far.
Let me introduce you to DATAKING ENTERPRISE.
Have you heard about Dataking Enterprise?
Dataking Enterprise is an online store that offer services like the sales of;
• Internet Data bundle
• The sales of Airtime
• Cable TV subscription
• payment of electricity bill etc.
We provide all this services at affordable rates.
Benefit of doing business with Dataking Enterprise
• We give you up to 5% discount on ever Airtime you purchase
• Our Internet data bundle is durable
• Our services are affordable.
Other notable things are
• 24/7 customer care service
• Impeccable taste for customer satisfaction
• Our light speed delivery
And the best part is that you can also Be an entrepreneur through Dataking Enterprise, with the sale of data bundle,printing of airtime etc.And you're on the way to start making money and stop depending on anyone.for money. See ya at the top.
Re: President Buhari Nominates 42 Ambassadors by seguno2: 1:09pm On May 12, 2020
neoclassical:
It is obvious that Buhari does not know any of the people that make up the list, neither was he there when the list was compiled.

1. Mamman Duara
2. Isa Funtua
3. Babagana Kingibe

Asst.
1. Boss Mustapha
2. Femi Adeshina

In short, the war-tested General who replaced weak Jonathan is irresponsible and has no balls?
Is that it
Or what else is there to it?
Re: President Buhari Nominates 42 Ambassadors by adebwalex(m): 1:10pm On May 12, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: President Buhari Nominates 42 Ambassadors by Southwest2023: 1:27pm On May 12, 2020
Ah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. / 28 Professors Recommended For Demotion In Michael Okpara University, Umudike / Lady Spotted In Ibadan As A Commercial Okada Rider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.