Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,871 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

My Neighbour Slept With His Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour Slept With His Daughter (1085 Views)

How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! / My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbour Slept With His Daughter by Mayordgreat(m): 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2011
It is funny but aborminable.
Yesterday night my neighbour whose wife is dead came back with his 22yrs daughter both drunked, only God know where they came from. Only to found out by their maid that the father and daughter are lying at the sitting room both bare neked. Thank God they felt sorry for themselves. Things are happening who knows if that was their first time.
Re: My Neighbour Slept With His Daughter by Mygoldie(f): 11:05pm On Jan 13, 2011
Allow peeps sleep wella tonight,we no one dream bad dreams you here,repost this thread tommorow.
Re: My Neighbour Slept With His Daughter by Orton10(m): 11:06pm On Jan 13, 2011
Incest sucks.
Men. . .dey both deserve to be hanged!
Re: My Neighbour Slept With His Daughter by 190: 11:06pm On Jan 13, 2011
Mygoldie:

Allow peeps sleep wella tonight,we no one dream bad dreams you here,repost this thread tommorow.

abi ooh

mygoldie did you see mr.cock

im looking for him!! grin grin
Re: My Neighbour Slept With His Daughter by ALICIA22(f): 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2011
@ Poster Hmm wonder shall never end shocked shocked
Re: My Neighbour Slept With His Daughter by Orton10(m): 11:08pm On Jan 13, 2011
See me see wahala,
In'cest has also gone PG,
mtcheew!
Re: My Neighbour Slept With His Daughter by koolchicco: 11:09pm On Jan 13, 2011
WTF!! shocked angry undecided
Re: My Neighbour Slept With His Daughter by sistajay(f): 11:10pm On Jan 13, 2011
Like you said na Abomination!! Please dont get excited over it!!  angry
Re: My Neighbour Slept With His Daughter by philip0906(m): 11:27pm On Jan 13, 2011
Orton1_0:

Inbreeding sucks.
Men. . .dey both deserve to be hanged!
what have men got 2 do with this?he didn't ra.pe her moreover,she's old enough(22years) 2 know whats right and wrong undecided
Re: My Neighbour Slept With His Daughter by MMM2(m): 11:45pm On Jan 13, 2011
old news.
Re: My Neighbour Slept With His Daughter by justdream(m): 11:51pm On Jan 13, 2011
WOW, Am already holdin my D ick, ready to self service cos of Ops post.
Re: My Neighbour Slept With His Daughter by Coolabbie: 8:43am On Jan 14, 2011
See wat alcohol can do.
Re: My Neighbour Slept With His Daughter by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 14, 2011
What a tale.
Re: My Neighbour Slept With His Daughter by hugooh42(m): 9:38am On Jan 14, 2011
This goes to the poster Question number
1.Did you see them yourself or you heard.
2.Who did they admit to that they are sorry? You, the police,neighbors?
I can continue with the questioning but let me rest my case for now.
Re: My Neighbour Slept With His Daughter by Chrisplus(m): 9:43am On Jan 14, 2011
tis comon nowadayz, d world is rili coming 2 an end.
Re: My Neighbour Slept With His Daughter by Odunnu: 10:26am On Jan 14, 2011
Did i just read a post that says there's nothing is wrong in it since it wasnt a case of rape?
See how low we've gone! LORDHAVEMERCEE!
Re: My Neighbour Slept With His Daughter by Mavor: 10:37am On Jan 14, 2011
Who effing cares? You don't have anything better to do with your time than to go and be sharing gossips with your neighbor's maid right?

(1) (Reply)

I need help / What Do You Find Attractive Physically In Awoman? / Why Men Enjoy Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.