Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,006 members, 7,883,475 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 11:23 AM

The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower (9854 Views)

"Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage / Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) / David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Janosky: 6:24pm On Nov 06, 2022
Courz:

Can you see the stupidity you all displayed by Lying to yourselves that your False prophecies are Wrong expectations? Why disgrace yourselves further when Watchtower explicitly described your Cult as a Prophet? If they admitted such and went ahead to proclaim False prophecies which are disgusting to Almighty God and Jesus, why call it Wrong expectations? When Jesus comes and judges you JWs, is this excuse you will give to him and outrightly lie to him that there were not False prophecies?

Luke 19:11 & Luke 24:21,25, Jesus Christ says you are "FOOLISH", because Courz illiterate does not know that predictions are "expectations."
Predictions are what you expect.
Courz Foolish Odeh grin grin grin grin

Courz:

Look at the standard God has for all christians. They have never changed. Look at his opinion of False Prophets. They never changed. And he sent his Son to come and warn us again against False prophets. But you are proving stubborn.

LIAR Courz.
Jehovah God CHANGE His standard ,in two instances.
Matthew 10 & John 15:15, Jesus preaching was initially to the lost sheep of Israel NOT Gentiles.
Later,Acts 1:8, the command was preach to the most distant part of the earth,to Gentiles.

Leviticus in the Bible, animals sacrifices was the standard.
New testament, Jesus ransom sacrifice is the standard.

Mumu Courz WAILER go say God nah Unchangeable CHANGER, but go dey Nairaland PROVEN Courz FOOLISH. grin grin grin

Courz:

What will you tell Jesus when he asks you JWs, I asked you people to be alert and never fall for False Prophets. I specifically gave you signs of these false prophets and the things they will say about me. I told you to stay away from them. Yet, you refused because their words matter more than mine. You even called me a False Prophet and don't see anything wrong with the False prophecies. Janosky, What will you tell him?

Carry your mumu tantrums outta here.
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Courz: 6:36pm On Nov 06, 2022
Janosky:

Luke 19:11 & Luke 24:21,25, Jesus Christ says you are "FOOLISH", because Courz illiterate does not know that predictions are "expectations."
Predictions are what you expect.
Courz Foolish Odeh grin grin grin grin

LIAR Courz.
Jehovah God CHANGE His standard ,in two instances.
Matthew 10 & John 15:15, Jesus preaching was initially to the lost sheep of Israel NOT Gentiles.
Later,Acts 1:8, the command was preach to the most distant part of the earth,to Gentiles.

Leviticus in the Bible, animals sacrifices was the standard.
New testament, Jesus ransom sacrifice is the standard.

Mumu Courz WAILER go say God nah Unchangeable CHANGER, but go dey Nairaland PROVEN Courz FOOLISH. grin grin grin

Carry your mumu tantrums outta here.

Hahahaha. You are suddenly feeling guilty because Almighty God and Jesus condemned you JWs. Eyah. Pele.

Can you see the stupidity you all displayed by Lying to yourselves that your False prophecies are Wrong expectations? Why disgrace yourselves further when Watchtower explicitly described your Cult as a Prophet? If they admitted such and went ahead to proclaim False prophecies which are disgusting to Almighty God and Jesus, why call it Wrong expectations? When Jesus comes and judges you JWs, is this excuse you will give to him and outrightly lie to him that there were not False prophecies? Look at the standard God has for all christians. They have never changed. Look at his opinion of False Prophets. They never changed. And he sent his Son to come and warn us again against False prophets. But you are proving stubborn.

What will you tell Jesus when he asks you JWs, I asked you people to be alert and never fall for False Prophets. I specifically gave you signs of these false prophets and the things they will say about me. I told you to stay away from them. Yet, you refused because their words matter more than mine. You even called me a False Prophet and don't see anything wrong with the False prophecies. Janosky, What will you tell him?

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by OgaNightmare(m): 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
Janosky:

Empty Rants and tantrums of WAILERS.
Check the records of 1 Samuel 16:6, and 1 Samuel 3:20, Is prophet Samuel's FALSE prediction in your Bible?

Check the records of Matthew 26:31-35,69-75 , Luke 24:21,25, Luke 19:11, are the disciples FALSE predictions in your Bible ?

They say God is Unchangeable CHANGER but the same people will forget that & always throw tantrums that Jehovah's servants change their doctrine.
Why are these WAILERS not offering animal sacrifices today as Moses did?
John 3:16 & Hebrews 10:10,God CHANGE the doctrine, you mumu WAILERS.grin grin

1 Corinthians 13:9-10, Jehovah's servants would never have perfect knowledge of everything until God's kingdom.

Just continue deceiving yourselves throwing tantrums like kids.
grin grin grin grin grin
I always question your sanity, Until you start thinking like a normal human being you'll get my attention
For now I live you for the psychiatrists.
GO FOR A REHAB!!!!

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Courz: 6:46pm On Nov 06, 2022
OgaNightmare:

I always question your sanity, Until you start thinking like a normal human being you'll get my attention
GO FOR A REHAB!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

grin grin grin grin
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Janosky: 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2022
OgaNightmare:

GO FOR A REHAB!!!!

What could be more insane than a so called believer label Matthew 26:31-35,69-75 , Luke 24:21,25, Luke 19:11 as "insanity" !
Is prophet Samuel's FALSE prediction @ 1 Samuel 16:6-7 in your Bible?

You claim to be a believer, but you come online to shamelessly argue against the holy scriptures.
You go dey enter Pastorpreneur business centre shouting "Hallelujah."
You well?
Oga hypocrite, go for a REHAB!!!!!!
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Aemmyjah(m): 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2022
Courz:

Aemmyjah Aemmyjah Aemmyjah, where did you get the Calculation of 1914 from? It is not Biblical! Where is it? The Bible has proven you JWs wrong again and again!

Look at the verses below. You JWs like to quote Matthew 24 vs 19 and 20. But you never read verse 18. If you JWs really read that verse, your foolish Governing body would have dropped that lie 1914 doctrine a long time ago. After Jesus's resurrection, he appeared to his disciples and said those words below. He told them that All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. What does that mean? Jesus has become King. His Kingdom has started.

Look at the 2nd pic and 3rd pics. The verses are talking about the Authority of Jesus surpassing everything in heaven and on earth. Meaning He is King. The Apostle is confirming Jesus being King already in heaven. These verses didn't have to wait till 1914. Nowhere from Genesis to Revelation will you see that it was stated that Jesus waited till 1914 before he became King. These verses are telling you he is already King thousands of years ago. This is what Truth looks like. It connects the dots and make everything make sense. This tallies with the words of Jesus when he said his disciples will hear or see those events mentioned above.

Can you see the Lie of your 1914 doctrine? For you to have unsuccessfully explained how you JWs arrived at 1914 straight from the Bible proves that it is a lie. The Bible has confirmed it!
Can you see how the words of Jesus and the Bible have totally destroyed your 1914 doctrine? You JWs didn't need to go through all that trouble to calculate nonsense made up dates! The Bible has already answered everything.

Show me where Jesus waited till 1914 before he became king. Show me!

Stop calling out my name like a lost sheep
You claim I believe lies
What is your religion and the truth they uphold
A physically minded man can't appreciate spiritual things

2 Likes

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Courz: 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Stop calling out my name like a lost sheep
You claim I believe lies
What is your religion and the truth they uphold
A physically minded man can't appreciate spiritual things

Aemmyjah Aemmyjah Aemmyjah, where did you get the Calculation of 1914 from? It is not Biblical! Where is it? The Bible has proven you JWs wrong again and again!

Look at the verses below. You JWs like to quote Matthew 24 vs 19 and 20. But you never read verse 18. If you JWs really read that verse, your foolish Governing body would have dropped that lie 1914 doctrine a long time ago. After Jesus's resurrection, he appeared to his disciples and said those words below. He told them that All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. What does that mean? Jesus has become King. His Kingdom has started.

Look at the 2nd pic and 3rd pics. The verses are talking about the Authority of Jesus surpassing everything in heaven and on earth. Meaning He is King. The Apostle is confirming Jesus being King already in heaven. These verses didn't have to wait till 1914. Nowhere from Genesis to Revelation will you see that it was stated that Jesus waited till 1914 before he became King. These verses are telling you he is already King thousands of years ago. This is what Truth looks like. It connects the dots and make everything make sense. This tallies with the words of Jesus when he said his disciples will hear or see those events mentioned above.

Can you see the Lie of your 1914 doctrine? For you to have unsuccessfully explained how you JWs arrived at 1914 straight from the Bible proves that it is a lie. The Bible has confirmed it!
Can you see how the words of Jesus and the Bible have totally destroyed your 1914 doctrine? You JWs didn't need to go through all that trouble to calculate nonsense made up dates! The Bible has already answered everything.

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Aemmyjah(m): 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2022
Courz:

Keep screaming my name like you're lost when you have nothing reasonable to present. Even attacking how we commemorate Jesus Christ death. You're antichristic!

Why will I bother?
You're like a person attacking someone by accusing him on spending fake money but he keeps using it in the banks, markets and other cash transactions without any problems. You can't present your own currency. You just want disturb yourself. Is it a human that is controlling the device or a robot cos I can't count how many times you been repeating the same thing.
Your dosage is silence as the best answer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Courz: 7:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Keep screaming my name like you're lost when you have nothing reasonable to present. Even attacking how we commemorate Jesus Christ death. You're antichristic!

Why will I bother?
You're like a person attacking someone by accusing him on spending fake money but he keeps using it in the banks, markets and other cash transactions without any problems. You can't present your own currency. You just want disturb yourself. Is it a human that is controlling the device or a robot cos I can't count how many times you been repeating the same thing.
Your dosage is silence as the best answer

Oh, now that you mentioned your Memorial, are you aware that as a Masonic Cult that you are, your memorial is a Satanic Black Mass where the emblems are rejected and not consumed at all? Your Memorial is Antichrist. Do you know that Satanists and you JWs do it the same way? Remember, I told you that your religion is a Freemason Cult disguised as a Christian Religion. You must have heard several times from others that you JWs are Not Christians. You always hear that you are a Cult. It's not a coincidence. It is actually True. smiley smiley

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Aemmyjah(m): 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2022
Courz:

Oh, now that you mentioned your Memorial, are you aware that as a Masonic Cult that you are, your memorial is a Satanic Black Mass where the emblems are rejected and not consumed at all? Do you know that Satanists and you JWs do it the same way? Remember, I told you that your religion is a Freemason Cult disguised as a Christian Religion. You must have heard several times from others that you JWs are Not Christians. You always hear that you are a Cult. It's not a coincidence. It is actually True. smiley smiley

OK, as if the communists even understand the significance of how eating gala and drinking zobo makes them feel they are eating the body of Christ and eating his blood. I hope you feel good this evening
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Courz: 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2022
Aemmyjah:

One of your members invited a former Satanist who turned Christian to your memorial. She noticed that you JWs pass the bread and wine without eating and drinking. She was shocked to see that because she knows Christians normally consume the Emblems. But what was shocking was, what you JWs do is the exact ceremony Satanists in her coven used to do. They pass the bread, pass the wine, spit into cup of wine and afterwards throw the bread and wine away. The act of not consuming the Bread and wine is actually a rejection of the sacrifice of Jesus. That is exactly what you JWs do unknowingly.

The lady said ever since she saw that, she never stepped foot into a Kingdom Hall again. She wondered if you JWs are actually Christians or Satanists.
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2022
oteneaaron:

So says a man who cannot do research even to save his own life.

Save from what? cheesy
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Courz: 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2022
Aemmyjah:

OK, as if the communists even understand the significance of how eating gala and drinking zobo makes them feel they are eating the body of Christ and eating his blood. I hope you feel good this evening

The funny thing about the emblems is, Jesus actually required his followers to eat the bread and drink the wine. If you look at the verses below which were taught in a Synagogue filled with Jews and his disciples, He expected everyone who wants everlasting life and who needed to be resurrected by him to eat the bread and drink the wine. No exceptions. It is a condition required to get Life.

Unfortunately, Watchtower teaches you JWs something different that resembles teachings of demons which would make you JWs unknowingly reject the sacrifice of Jesus. Well, they are Freemasons so it isn't surprising. Knowing the very bad records of Watchtower misinterpreting verses and making blunders, it is clear that you JWs have been sidelined from the road to Life. Since Jesus required Everyone to consume the emblems, why is Watchtower teaching you JWs a Satanic ceremony?

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Aemmyjah(m): 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2022
Courz:

One of your members invited a former Satanist who turned Christian to your memorial. She noticed that you JWs pass the bread and wine without eating and drinking. She was shocked to see that because she knows Christians normally consume the Emblems. But what was shocking was, what you JWs do is the exact ceremony Satanists in her coven used to do. They pass the bread, pass the wine, spit into cup of wine and afterwards throw the bread and wine away. The act of not consuming the Bread and wine is actually a rejection of the sacrifice of Jesus. That is exactly what you JWs do unknowingly.

The lady said ever since she saw that, she never stepped foot into a Kingdom Hall again. She wondered if you JWs are actually Christians or Satanists.

Wind will surely expose the yansh of an arrogant fowl
You criticize us for commemorating the memorial and now you say how commemorating the memorial shows we reject Jesus Christ. Keep shooting yourself and making a fool of yourself
Go and enter Churches that celebrate the communion and give cake or gala with zobo so you can eat Jesus Christ flesh and drink his blood

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Shame on you
Compare psalm 110:1
Yes, Jesus was given all the authority from God and no one is disputing that of that he went to heaven. He was even head of the congregation
Have you read Revelation 12?
Again, shame on you

They're simply faithless and shameless! smiley
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Courz: 8:25pm On Nov 06, 2022
Aemmyjah:

You criticize us for commemorating the memorial and now you say how commemorating the memorial shows we reject Jesus Christ. Keep shooting yourself and making a fool of yourself
Go and enter Churches that celebrate the communion and give cake or gala with zobo so you can eat Jesus Christ flesh and drink his blood

You see the reaction you are giving about eating and drinking the emblems, is the same way the Jews and the disciples reacted when Jesus made this statement. They thought he was Preaching Cannibalism and that he was mad. But later, Jesus showed the disciples what he meant by organising the Passover. You see why people say you JWs aren't Christians?

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2022
Aemmyjah:

He is the same oteneaaron the atheist he's just bitter with hatred towards the truth!smiley
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Courz: 8:38pm On Nov 06, 2022
Aemmyjah:

I also showed you a video where your so called Anointed ones were gathered in a restaurant. Did you know the video was actually made by a Freemason JW known as Anointed by you JWs?

Watchtower tells you The JW Cult is made up of the Great Crowd and 144,000. There could be some amongst the anointed that feel they were chosen by the Holy Spirit but Watchtower only recognises those that they selected themselves and initiated into the coven. Watchtower calls the ones they didn't select themselves Mentally diseased. It is a very closely guarded secret amongst the upper echelons of Watchtower. The only reason why this secret has been exposed is because some of these coven members left the organisation and exposed Watchtower because of the rampant Child Sexual Abuse cases amongst them.

The Thread Are Jehovah's witnesses tied to Freemasons explains in great details what I am talking about. smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTKQtp-ULwA
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
Courz:

I also showed you a video where your so called Anointed ones were gathered in a restaurant. Did you know the video was actually made by a Freemason JW known as Anointed by you JWs?

Watchtower tells you The JW Cult is made up of the Great Crowd and 144,000. There could be some amongst the anointed that feel they were chosen by the Holy Spirit but Watchtower only recognises those that they selected themselves and initiated into the coven. Watchtower calls the ones they didn't select themselves Mentally diseased. It is a very closely guarded secret amongst the upper echelons of Watchtower. The only reason why this secret has been exposed is because some of these coven members left the organisation and exposed Watchtower because of the rampant Child Sexual Abuse cases amongst them.

The Thread Are Jehovah's witnesses tied to Freemasons explains in great details what I am talking about. smiley

Your thread full of malicious lies shey? cheesy
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Courz: 8:43pm On Nov 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Your thread full of malicious lies shey? cheesy

Your fellow Freemason JWs in action below. They admitted that Jehovah is Lucifer. smiley wink

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Aemmyjah(m): 8:44pm On Nov 06, 2022
Courz:

If you like, show me a video of them playing bet9ja or in a stripclub. The songs is a madman does not amuse sane people
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Courz: 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
Aemmyjah:

If you like, show me a video of them playing bet9ja or in a stripclub. The songs is a madman does not amuse sane people

Now the Freemason JWs revealed that your Memorial, as I said earlier, is a Satanic Black Mass. So, if Satanists and others who have done such ceremonies can confirm the nature of your Memorial as Satanic, that means it must be True. A witch knows a witch, isn't it?

The Freemason JWs also said that they do their own version of the Satanic Black Mass very late at night after you JWs do yours. As expected, they pass the bread and the wine and throw them away showing a rejection of Jesus's sacrifice.
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by oteneaaron(m): 8:51pm On Nov 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

He is the same oteneaaron the atheist he's just bitter with hatred towards the truth!smiley

You still cannot show concrete evidence that Courz and I are one and the same person.

You have no proof and yet, you keep accusing Courz and I wrongly.

But that is by the way.

Just like your brother Janosky, all you do is throw insults and call people names.

You keep calling me an Atheist, is it not because I reject your god Jehovah?

Your god is neither omnipotent, omniscient nor omnipresent.

Which means your god cannot be the Universal Mind that is all and in all.

Moreso, when you study ancient history, the true identity of your god is further exposed -

Jehovah is the same person as ENLIL from ancient Mesopotamia.

Jehovah is the same person as Baal from ancient Canaan.

Jehovah is the same person as the DEMIURGE from the Gnostic Christians of 2nd and 3rd AD.

Jehovah is the same person as Zeus from ancient Greece.

Jehovah is the same person as Jupiter from ancient Rome.

I REJECT such a god.

2 Likes

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2022
There was a disciple of John the baptist known as Apollos who kept preaching fearlessly about the Christ but he only had teachings his master John the baptist taught him about the Christ {Act 18:24-25} do you expect Apollos to have accurate knowledge of truth or continue preaching what John taught him based on his expectations before been imprisoned?

Apollos kept preaching fearlessly and zealously even though he doesn't have the accurate knowledge of truth until true Christians found him and taught him the brighter light of truth. Act 18:26

QUICK QUESTION!

Does that makes John the baptist a false prophet?
Does John's teachings come from the Devil?
Should Apollos stick to John teachings since the master introduced Jesus?
Will God be pleased with Apollos if he refused to welcome the NEW LIGHT?

Let all atheists claiming believers know that the light keeps getting brighter and brighter! Proverbs 4:18 smiley

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Aemmyjah(m): 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2022
Courz:

Now the Freemason JWs revealed that your Memorial, as I said earlier, is a Satanic Black Mass. So, if Satanists and others who have done such ceremonies can confirm the nature of your Memorial as Satanic, that means it must be True. A witch knows a witch, isn't it?

The Freemason JWs also said that they do their own version of the Satanic Black Mass very late at night after you JWs do yours. As expected, they pass the bread and the wine and throw them away showing a rejection of Jesus's sacrifice.

What you're spilling does not even make sense to you
Max and I and my brithers are like tourists driving through a park or forests full of wild animals. They're roar, howl, chase and do everything. We're not scared a bit, we're safe in the vehicle. We just de look you, explore and watch the behavior of other animals.

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Courz: 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
There was a disciple of John the baptist known as Apollos who kept preaching fearlessly about the Christ but he only had teachings his master John the baptist taught him about the Christ {Act 18:24-25} do you expect Apollos to have accurate knowledge of truth or continue preaching what John taught him based on his expectations before been imprisoned?

Apollos kept preaching fearlessly and zealously even though he doesn't have the accurate knowledge of truth until true Christians found him and taught him the brighter light of truth. Act 18:26

QUICK QUESTION!

Let all atheists claiming believers know that the light keeps getting brighter and brighter! Proverbs 4:18 smiley

Yes. Light getting brighter. Exactly as Freemasons believe. Did you know Satanists also believe in Light getting brighter too?

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2022
oteneaaron:

You still cannot show concrete evidence that Courz and I are one and the same person.

You have no proof and yet, you keep accusing Courz and I wrongly.

But that is by the way.

Just like your brother Janosky, all you do is throw insults and call people names.

You keep calling me an Atheist, is it not because I reject your god Jehovah?

Your god is neither omnipotent, omniscient nor omnipresent.

Which means your god cannot be the Universal Mind that is all and in all.

Moreso, when you study ancient history, the true identity of your god is further exposed -

Jehovah is the same person as ENLIL from ancient Mesopotamia.

Jehovah is the same person as Baal from ancient Canaan.

Jehovah is the same person as the DEMIURGE from the Gnostic Christians of 2nd and 3rd AD.

Jehovah is the same person as Zeus from ancient Greece.

Jehovah is the same person as Jupiter from ancient Rome.

I REJECT such a god.

An accurate definition of atheism is failure to find any group of persons practicing what you agreed upon as pure worship hence you either advocate no god or you refuse to participate in any organized form of worship!

If your god and it's worshipers aren't presentable ọmọ you be confirmed atheist! smiley

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by oteneaaron(m): 9:00pm On Nov 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

QUICK QUESTION!

Did Apollos prophesy that the world would end in 1914?

No he didn't, Watchtower did.

Did Apollos prophesy that Abraham, Moses and others would be resurrected in 1925?

Did Apollos prophesy that the world would be destroyed in 1975?

Should I continue?

You guys are False Prophets because NONE of your predictions or prophecies ever came through.

It never got fulfilled not once or twice, even after more than five times, you guys got your predictions or prophecies all wrong!

2 Likes

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Aemmyjah(m): 9:01pm On Nov 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

An accurate definition of atheism is failure to find any group of persons practicing what you agreed upon as pure worship hence you either advocate no god or you refuse to participate in any organized form of worship!

If your god and it's worshipers aren't presentable ọmọ you be confirmed atheist! smiley

I'd rather have a discussion with a madman than reason with one with full senses who does not believe in the existence of a Creator but that life came by chance
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:01pm On Nov 06, 2022
Courz:

Yes. Light getting brighter. Exactly as Freemasons believe. Did you know Satanists also believe in Light getting brighter too?

Hen nah present the organization of people worshiping the true God! cheesy
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by tctrills: 9:02pm On Nov 06, 2022
paulGrundy:
God’s Kingdom Of A thousand Years Has Approached 1973 p.14 

For one thing, the end of six thousand years of human existence on earth and the beginning of mankind’s seventh millennium of existence may come many years sooner than the year 2000 C.E. It is well that this is so. Today, with the world of mankind in such a deplorable condition and being threatened with destruction from so many angles, there are many students and investigators of these threats to human existence who express substantial doubts that mankind will be able to survive till the year 2000 C.E.

Watchtower 1973 11/1 646 The Best Time to Be Alive 

And now, particularly, many serious students of government and of world conditions — statesmen, scientists and others are saying that mankind will not even be able to survive to the year 2000 C.E. They base their outlook, not on the Bible, but on the hard facts of today and upon the now irreversible trend of things that involve all of us. The Bible tells of these hard times that we are experiencing as a sign of the nearness of the end of this system.—2 Tim. 3:1-5.

Watchtower 1976 5/15 300 Insight on the News 

"A Query into the Quarter Century" is the title of a message issued recently by twenty experts from various fields who met under the sponsorship of the Charles F Kettering Foundation and the Wright-Ingraham Institute. They concluded: "Famine, social unrest and possible political chaos may not be far away By the year 2000 the problems in food production, storage, transportation and distribution will make today’s problems appear as child’s play."

Watchtower 1980 10/15 31 Questions from Readers 
It is the generation of people who saw the catastrophic events that broke forth in connection with World War 1 from 1914 onwards And if the wicked system of the world survived until the turn of the century, which is highly improbable in view of world trends and the fulfillment of Bible prophecy, there would still be survivors of the World War I generation.

Watchtower 1992 10/1 16-17 The Messiah’s Presence and His Rule 
When Jesus’ disciples asked him: "What will be the sign of your presence and of the conclusion of the system of things?" Jesus responded by giving them a detailed description of that future time. (Matthew, chapter 24; Mark, chapter 13; Luke, chapter 21; see also 2 Timothy 3:1-5; Revelation, chapter 6.) This sign amounts to a detailed portrait of a troubled era Every passing day confirms that the 20th century perfectly fits Jesus’ description.

Watchtower 1994 4/15 10 Helpful Teaching for Our Critical Times 
The events of this 20th century overwhelmingly prove that we are now living in the conclusion of this present wicked system.

Awake 1970 4/22 30 Watching the World 
According to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, room must be found for about 100,000,000 more Americans by the year 2000. The paper says: "In light of already severe environmental problems, such figures have prompted some scientists to circle a date on the calendar for an Armageddon sometime in the middle or latter years of this decade."

Awake 1972 6/22 29 Watching the World 
Dr. Martin, in his book Three Popes and the Cardinal, concludes: "Well before the year 2000, there will no longer be a religious institution recognizable as the Roman Catholic and Apostolic Church of today." grin grin cheesy

Awake 1972 7/22 10 Will the "Green Revolution" Be Enough? 
the New York Times says: "Unless the rate is reduced significantly India will have a billion people by the year 2000, far outstripping any increase in food output."

Many churches have had false prophecies the JW are not the only ones in this category.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

What I Learnt In Church Today / How Were People Saved Before Jesus Christ Died On The Cross? / My Favorite Hymn

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.