Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,006 members, 7,883,473 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 11:18 AM

The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower (9851 Views)

"Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage / Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) / David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by tctrills: 9:29am On Nov 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

OK they were all calling on the same God, God was leading one part of His worshipers against another, shey?

Deluded churchgoer! cheesy
Read your bible and you would learn that there would yet be one great final war before Christ rules on earth. God never commanded against wars.

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Courz: 9:34am On Nov 07, 2022
tctrills:

MaxInDHouse is trying to divert us from JW false prophecies. Let him open a thread on war rather that act smart.

That is the Tactic of JWs in general. When it has become obvious that their arguments are falling apart and you are able to prove them wrong using the Bible, they start to formulate all sorts of nonsense diversionary tactics and start typing nonsense stories which unknown to them, will place them in a tight corner. I know them very well. It shows to you the mindset behind the Cult. It thrives on Lies and clever ways of twisting matters. Very Satanic way of thinking.
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:23am On Nov 07, 2022
tctrills:

The confusion is in your doctrine. Did God not lead Israel in war? Please read your bible.

tctrills:

Even in heaven, there has always been war. Read your bible. Fighting in war is not against the word of God.

tctrills:

Read your bible and you would learn that there would yet be one great final war before Christ rules on earth. God never commanded against wars.

tctrills:

Right from heaven, the Good has always fought to overcome the evil.
The only reason you are not a slave in a Nazi camp is that others fought to give you the freedoms to preach your doctrine and to spread false prophecies

All these responses to just one single post that is telling you how God spoke to JWs through His only begotten Son {Hebrews 1:1-2} that we must not hate anyone again shey? Matthew 5:43-48

But i thought you guys are CHRISTIANS as in followers of Christ o! Matthew 26:52 cheesy

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:27am On Nov 07, 2022
tctrills:

MaxInDHouse is trying to divert us from JW false prophecies. Let him open a thread on war rather that act smart.

I don't have time to waste on faithless atheists nah!

You people can continue killing one another even your so called fellow believers {Revelations 6:3-4} we know why you must kill your neighbours, just know that our own God will never ever lead His worshipers against His worshipers. So when you're going to war pray to your god to support you in killing your enemies who are also your neighbours as well as your fellow believers in your god! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:36am On Nov 07, 2022
Courz:

Thank you. There was War in heaven. Oya, Mad MaxInDHouse, go and tell everybody in heaven that they are part of False religion. grin grin grin

That's why we are happily working with the GB (Jesus' spiritual brothers) {John 17:22} all those who aren't part of this global family will remain in spiritual darkness! Luke 11:23

There was WAR in heaven between Michael (God's loyal sons) and Satan (rebellious angels) Revelations 12:7

Enemies of TRUTH! cheesy

Abeg who are on God's side and who are on Satan's side in your own wars? 2Corinthians 4:4 cheesy

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Courz: 10:38am On Nov 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That's why we are happily working with the GB (Jesus' spiritual brothers) {John 17:22} all those who aren't part of this global family will remain in spiritual darkness! Luke 11:23

There was WAR in heaven between Michael (God's loyal sons) and Satan (rebellious angels) Revelations 12:7

Enemies of TRUTH! cheesy

Abeg who are on God's side and who are on Satan's side in your own wars? cheesy

There was War in heaven. Oya, Mad MaxInDHouse, go and tell everybody in heaven that they are part of False religion. grin grin grin

Almighty God helped The Israelites in winning many battles. The Israelites waged war with not one, not two but many nations. Go and Tell God that he shouldn't have helped them to kill those many nations. He should have preached love to show that he is promoting True religion. Go and tell him. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Aemmyjah(m): 10:45am On Nov 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

My brother i've known the atheist for long he's been struggling with the INJECTION i gave him several months ago he's so pained that he promised not to quote me again but now he's so pained that he couldn't keep his own words again! wink
That's why I asked if it is a human or a robot that is typing cos he is repeating the same thing. Like copy and paste
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by paulGrundy(m): 10:59am On Nov 07, 2022
tctrills:

Many churches have had false prophecies the JW are not the only ones in this category.

can i take this to mean that you admit that the watchtower gave false prophecies?
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Courz: 11:01am On Nov 07, 2022
Aemmyjah:

That's why I asked if it is a human or a robot that is typing cos he is repeating the same thing. Like copy and paste

Oh Yes. I have to repeat my words over and over again because you JWs don't know how to answer simple questions. Somebody will give you a few simple words that make up a question. You JWs will be busy typing stories, giving us Watchtower prepared answers that have nothing to do with the question. Deflecting here and there. I asked you to show me The Calculation of 1914 straight from the Bible. You were busy typing useless sermon. I asked you how do you expect Jesus's disciples to see the events he talked about if the events truly started in 1914, you were telling me something else.

So, If I have to repeat my words over and over again like a robot, I will do it to show you that you have said nothing. I don't care if you don't reply me o. I will repeat myself.
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:20am On Nov 07, 2022
Courz:

There was War in heaven. Oya, Mad MaxInDHouse, go and tell everybody in heaven that they are part of False religion. grin grin grin

Almighty God helped The Israelites in winning many battles. The Israelites waged war with not one, not two but many nations. Go and Tell God that he shouldn't have helped them to kill those many nations. He should have preached love to show that he is promoting True religion. Go and tell him. grin grin grin

Are you sane at all?

David and Goliath were causing each other but not in the name of the same God! cheesy
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Aemmyjah(m): 11:57am On Nov 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Are you sane at all?

David and Goliath were causing each other but not in the name of the same God! cheesy

Can't believe he is the same person that is telling me I'm in a satanic cult. He's exposing his folly. Truly, he does not worship my God. He himself knows whatever or whoever he's worshipping

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Courz: 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Are you sane at all?

There was War in heaven. Oya, Mad MaxInDHouse, go and tell everybody in heaven that they are part of False religion. grin grin

Almighty God helped The Israelites in winning many battles. The Israelites waged war with not one, not two but many nations. Go and Tell God that he shouldn't have helped them to kill those many nations. He should have preached love to show that he is promoting True religion. Go and tell him. grin grin
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Courz: 12:08pm On Nov 07, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Can't believe he is the same person that is telling me I'm in a satanic cult. He's exposing his folly. Truly, he does not worship my God. He himself knows whatever or whoever he's worshipping

I am not worshipping your god o. Your god that is neither Omnipotent, Omnipresent and Omniscient. Your god is Lucifer aka Jehovah.
Almighty God's name is Not Jehovah. Jehovah is the god of Freemasons and Satanists! Don't believe me? Look at this video below. That's your god right there in a Shaman's shrine worshipped by Satanists. Right there! That's Jehovah. Lucifer! Your Governing body member Geoffrey Jackson in a 2015 broadcast admitted that no one knows the real pronunciation of God's name. Jehovah was only adopted by Watchtower just because it is popular. not because it is correct. But lo and behold, Jehovah is the god of the Freemasons who happens to be Lucifer. It is only natural that Watchtower being Masonic would want its members to worship their Masonic god. So, you see? The God I worship is the Almighty, Ancient of days, who sent his Son to die for our sins. Your god, Jehovah, is Lucifer. Your fellow Freemason JWs aka The Anointed in the video I posted earlier admitted it. You thought I was mad or joking when I posted that video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgxwVhnKDDc
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by SopaterOfBeroea(m): 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọ̀gbẹ́ni, Jesus' disciples in the first century spread it among themselves that Apostle John will not die until God's Kingdom come {John 21:21-23} does that makes Christianity a false religion? smiley

From your comments on this forum, I've thought that you're supposed to be a matured man both in age and manner of reasoning.
I'll post that particular portion again:

"When Peter saw him, he said to Jesus, “Lord, what about this man?” 22 Jesus said to him, “If it is my will that he remain until I come, what is that to you? You follow me!” 23 So the saying spread abroad among the brothers that this disciple was not to die; YET JESUS DID NOT SAY TO HIM THAT HE WAS NOT TO DIE, but, “IF IT IS MY WILL THAT HE REMAIN UNTIL I COME, what is that to you?”

The disciples were not going around spreading any false prediction/prophecy publishing or making it into a doctrine or dogma to be believed by the rest of the disciples, they only misunderstood the words of the Lord.
Earlier Christ had given Peter the keys of the kingdom, as for John the disciple whom Jesus loved, he had a big part to play in the about to be incepted Church, what Jesus was talking about was that HE WILL OUTLIVED THE OTHER APOSTLES and that was it John died around 100A.D after he was exiled in the Island of Patmos.

*STOP FORCING SCRIPTURES TO COVER UP TE DECEIT YOUR ORGANIZATION IS MARKETING

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Aemmyjah(m): 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
Courz:

I am not worshipping your god o. Your god that is neither Omnipotent, Omnipresent and Omniscient. Your god is Lucifer aka Jehovah.
Almighty God's name is Not Jehovah. Jehovah is the god of Freemasons and Satanists! Don't believe me? Look at this video below. That's your god right there in a Shaman's shrine worshipped by Satanists. Right there! That's Jehovah. Lucifer! Your Governing body member Geoffrey Jackson in a 2015 broadcast admitted that no one knows the real pronunciation of God's name. Jehovah was only adopted by Watchtower just because it is popular. not because it is correct. But lo and behold, Jehovah is the god of the Freemasons who happens to be Lucifer. It is only natural that Watchtower being Masonic would want its members to worship their Masonic god. So, you see? The God I worship is the Almighty, Ancient of days, who sent his Son to die for our sins. Your god, Jehovah, is Lucifer. Your fellow Freemason JWs aka The Anointed in the video I posted earlier admitted it. You thought I was mad or joking when I posted that video?

As to the name Jehovah, we know much
In Jesus Christ time, how was his name pronounced?
I was even surprised to see that Joshua is a more correct rendering of the name but it does not change the idea about the PERSON behind the name Jesus Christ
Stop being foolish
Your fellow people say that the letter J was not in the Jewish alphabet, but it was there as they won't argue same for Elijah, Joel and Jesus.
I've watched the broadcast. At least, we're not just accepting everything we hear. The name Jehovah has been used for centuries as God's name long before Russell was even born
Have you not heard churchgoers sing and mention Jehovah?
Is the name not in some other Bible translations?
You worship a nameless, unknown God and no wonder why churchgoers say God is mysterious
We ask them is they believe in God, they say yes. What is God's name? They say El, they say Jesus, they say eternal, they say holy spirit. One said God's name is 'jealous'.
I have nor seen you defend your god before atheists or are they more powerful?
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Courz: 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2022
Aemmyjah:

I was even surprised to see that Joshua is a more correct rendering of the name but it does not change the idea about the PERSON behind the name Jesus Christ
Stop being foolish
Your fellow people say that the letter J was not in the Jewish alphabet, but it was there as they won't argue same for Elijah, Joel and Jesus.
I've watched the broadcast. At least, we're not just accepting everything we hear. The name Jehovah has been used for centuries as God's name long before Russell was even born
You worship a nameless, unknown God and no wonder why churchgoers say God is mysterious
We ask them is they believe in God, they say yes. What is God's name? They say El, they say Jesus, they say eternal, they say holy spirit. One said God's name is 'jealous'.

Almighty God's name is Not Jehovah. Jehovah is a made up name. Jehovah is the god of Freemasons and Satanists! Don't believe me? Look at this video below. That's your god right there in a Shaman's shrine worshipped by Satanists. Right there! That's Jehovah. Lucifer! Your Governing body member Geoffrey Jackson in a 2015 broadcast admitted that no one knows the real pronunciation of God's name. Jehovah was only adopted by Watchtower just because it is popular. not because it is correct. But lo and behold, Jehovah is the god of the Freemasons who happens to be Lucifer. It is only natural that Watchtower being Masonic would want its members to worship their Masonic god. So, you see? The God I worship is the Almighty, Ancient of days, who sent his Son to die for our sins. Your god, Jehovah, is Lucifer. Your fellow Freemason JWs aka The Anointed in the video I posted earlier admitted it. You thought I was mad or joking when I posted that video?

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:51pm On Nov 07, 2022
Aemmyjah:

He is oteneaaron the atheist so he can't say anything good about the Bible! wink
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Courz: 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Stop being foolish

Your god' s name Jehovah is used in Magic to summon Demons and make Magic spells work. Jehovah was gotten from the Tetragrammaton. The same Tetragrammaton is used in Magic.

Je in Jehovah isn't Jewish. But Hovah in Jehovah is Jewish and it has the following meanings in the 2nd pic below showing that can never be the name of Almighty God. No wonder he described himself to Moses as I Am. Tell them I AM sent you. The God of Abraham. The God of Isaac. The God of Jacob. Jesus never addressed him as Jehovah. Jesus called him Heavenly Father, Father in the heavens. As a Christian, that is how to address him.

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Courz: 1:00pm On Nov 07, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Stop being foolish

Your god Jehovah is another name for Baal and Moloch. The gods the Israelites sacrificed their children to. Remember, your god Jehovah requires you JWs to sacrifice yourselves and your children as human sacrifices in the name of No Blood Transfusion. Isn't it interesting how your god shows his colors in many religions including yours?

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:24pm On Nov 07, 2022
SopaterOfBeroea:

From your comments on this forum, I've thought that you're supposed to be a matured man both in age and manner of reasoning.
I'll post that particular portion again:

"When Peter saw him, he said to Jesus, “Lord, what about this man?” 22 Jesus said to him, “If it is my will that he remain until I come, what is that to you? You follow me!” 23 So the saying spread abroad among the brothers that this disciple was not to die; YET JESUS DID NOT SAY TO HIM THAT HE WAS NOT TO DIE, but, “IF IT IS MY WILL THAT HE REMAIN UNTIL I COME, what is that to you?”

The disciples were not going around spreading any false prediction/prophecy publishing or making it into a doctrine or dogma to be believed by the rest of the disciples, they only misunderstood the words of the Lord.
Earlier Christ had given Peter the keys of the kingdom, as for John the disciple whom Jesus loved, he had a big part to play in the about to be incepted Church, what Jesus was talking about was that HE WILL OUTLIVED THE OTHER APOSTLES and that was it John died around 100A.D after he was exiled in the Island of Patmos.

*STOP FORCING SCRIPTURES TO COVER UP TE DECEIT YOUR ORGANIZATION IS MARKETING

OK, you're shocked to see that the Christians in the first century had lots of misconceptions and wrong expectations shey? cheesy

Well let me enlighten all of you!

John penned down the book of Revelation in the year 96 C.E. (after Christ) but due to the wrong expectations going on among the first century Christians God's Holy Spirit sent john to pen down the last gospel account in the year 98 C.E. making the gospel account of John the last Bible book that was written.

WHY?

Because the misconception needed to be corrected and the one and only person who could do so is the same Apostle they taught will not die until God's Kingdom comes.

Going by their misconception God's Kingdom supposed to come on or before John dies though John still had the anxiety anticipating the coming of Christ he enthusiastically responded when Jesus said:

Yes, I am coming quickly.’”

John quickly responded

“Amen! Come, Lord Jesus.” Revelations 22:20

Does John's response show any sign that Jesus wouldn't return some 2,000 years later?

Ọmọ the TRUTH can't be hidden for long. JWs had the same wrong expectations about the coming of Christ just as their first century Christian brothers had. So if their wrong expectation back then doesn't make them false prophets i don't see why anyone can tag JWs as false prophets for their anxiety towards God's Kingdom! smiley
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:11pm On Nov 07, 2022
paulGrundy:

can i take this to mean that you admit that the watchtower gave false prophecies?

You can continue deceiving yourselves nobody cares what you think about God's people so far they are performing excellently throughout the earth as foretold regarding them.

There are two classes of atheists:

1, Those who say God doesn't exist.
2, Those who say God exists but no perfect standard.

Both are hiding something behind that they're not saying in their hearts ~ "we don't need any God to tell us what is right or wrong" Psalms Psalms 14:1

So you people only like quoting what is written in books you don't want to agree that people in those stories are real as in imperfect humans trying to do God's will. That's why you want to set standards that's unreachable then disqualify God's standard completely.

Ọmọ you've lost it, intelligent individuals like me will IDENTIFY Jesus' true disciples no matter how hard Satan try to complicate things with false religious sects! wink
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Janosky: 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2022
Courz:

That is the Tactic of JWs in general. When it has become obvious that their arguments are falling apart and you are able to prove them wrong using the Bible, they start to formulate all sorts of nonsense diversionary tactics and start typing nonsense stories which unknown to them, will place them in a tight corner. I know them very well. It shows to you the mindset behind the Cult. It thrives on Lies and clever ways of twisting matters. Very Satanic way of thinking.
Empty Rants of deluded atheist otenearron.

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Janosky: 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2022
tctrills:

Stop diverting, many churches have millions of members.
If we mention the top 10 churches in production of food and in charity, JW does not come close.
Ordinary Christ embassy of yesterday share more information through their tv channels and publication.
Still all that don't make up for false prophecies.
Have you verify the humanitarian relief works of JWs worldwide? We have a website.
E pass those of Christendom Churches, Matthew 6:1-4 is our guide.
Its not on BBC & CNN unlike Christendom.
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Aemmyjah(m): 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2022
Courz:

Your god Jehovah is another name for Baal and Moloch. The gods the Israelites sacrificed their children to. Remember, your god Jehovah requires you JWs to sacrifice yourselves and your children as human sacrifices in the name of No Blood Transfusion. Isn't it interesting how your god shows his colors in many religions including yours?

May I know the name of your god?
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:35pm On Nov 07, 2022
Janosky:

Have you verify the humanitarian relief works of JWs worldwide? We have a website.
E pass those of Christendom Churches, Matthew 6:1-4 is our guide.
Its not on BBC & CNN unlike Christendom.
They're just deceiving themselves if they want to talk let them come out openly and mention their church so we can ask them questions! wink
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Aemmyjah(m): 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You can continue deceiving yourselves nobody cares what you think about God's people so far they are performing excellently throughout the earth as foretold regarding them.

There are two classes of atheists:

1, Those who say God doesn't exist.
2, Those who say God exists but no perfect standard.

Both are hiding something behind that they're not saying in their hearts ~ "we don't need any God to tell us what is right or wrong" Psalms Psalms 14:1

So you people only like quoting what is written in books you don't want to agree that people in those stories are real as in imperfect humans trying to do God's will. That's why you want to set standards that's unreachable then disqualify God's standard completely.

Ọmọ you've lost it, intelligent individuals like me will IDENTIFY Jesus' true disciples no matter how hard Satan try to complicate things with false religious sects! wink

I'm not sure if come across the atheists you described in (2)
I've seen some that says that life must have come as a result of intelligence yet they don't want to accept that a Person is responsible

Can there be intelligence without personality? See the thinking of the the self acclaimed wise and intelligent people

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Janosky: 2:38pm On Nov 07, 2022
Courz:

What other evidence do we need to confirm that Courz is Atheist otenearron confam!

In these screenshots, Christendom believe God Almighty is Jehovah.

Courz na atheist.
. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Aemmyjah(m): 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

They're just deceiving themselves if they want to talk let them come out openly and mention their church so we can ask them questions! wink

We save lives too
See what happened during the pandemic, before any restrictions or lockdown, we stopped preaching from house to house, publicly or meeting together

Imagine the pain seeing a poor person having nothing to eat protesting that govt opens Church and lockdown markets
Churches were opening e-money platforms and telling their members that covid is an hoax, an Antichrist and only faithless ones will put on nose masks or take vaccines. Remember the ex president of Tanzania, claiming righteous and stopping any reports of cases but burying people at night, opening the doors to covid until it killed him and some of his staffs

Yet, here in Nigeria, the same churches were bragging that scores of people were healed from Covid. Many of our brothers received material help from the organization pass the governments sef who were either hiding palliative or asking for political membership card to receive small bread n indomie.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2022
Aemmyjah:

I'm not sure if come across the atheists you described in (2)
I've seen some that says that life must have come as a result of intelligence yet they don't want to accept that a Person is responsible

Can there be intelligence without personality? See the thinking of the the self acclaimed wise and intelligent people

You shouldn't only listen to what they're saying rather you need to read their hearts through their actions.

Atheists are scared of the unknown but then they don't want to subject themselves to any form of standard just as Satan initiated the idea in the garden of Eden {Genesis 3:4-5} so they rejoice greatly when they notice the flaws in FAITH (belief in God)

But anytime they come in contact with those whose intellect is unbeatable they become fearful because that's indisputable proof of the existence of One who is the wisest: GOD

So they try to call everyone against anyone who is a worshiper of the true God even when it's clear that they're against themselves they know exactly their target. How can someone say the name JEHOVAH (that all the churches are using today in their religious centers) belongs to Satan yet he's getting support from the same people using the name in their churches?

That's to show you that they're all on the same page! Matthew 7:13-14 smiley
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Courz: 2:59pm On Nov 07, 2022
Janosky:

What other evidence do we need to confirm that Courz is Atheist otenearron confam!

In these screenshots, Christendom believe God Almighty is Jehovah.

Courz na atheist.
. grin grin grin grin grin grin

The name Jehovah has been popularised by the Satanic Jews and deliberately fixed into Bibles via the Tetragrammaton. You know nothing about History. That is how the name became popular. And because it is popular Watchtower adopted it. But lo and behold, the same name is used in Magic and The Occult. The Satanic Jews whom Jesus calls The Fake Jews in the Book of Revelations, have deceived you JWs. They are the Descendants of the enemies of the Israelites that were waging war against them back in the day calling themselves today Jews. Unfortunately, that cursed name, Jehovah is a permanent identity of you. Satan's Witnesses! grin grin

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Courz: 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2022
Janosky:

Empty Rants of deluded atheist otenearron.

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Courz: 3:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
Aemmyjah:

May I know the name of your god?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

What Made Satan Disobey God? / Christians: Does God's Word Allow Divorce or Not? / About The Trinity

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.