Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,790 members, 7,875,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

Does Real Love Still Exist? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Real Love Still Exist? (22948 Views)

Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days / Does True Love Still Exist!! (my Experience) / Do This Kind of Love Still Exist (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Happy2020: 7:53pm On Sep 04, 2020
Michhy123:

So what is your advice

My advice is to keep looking bro. It DOES exist except if both parties live in Nigeria�

1 Like

Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Adeniran906(m): 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2020
UniqueQueen12:
Yes yes yes uncountable times. True love.. Love genuinely
where did you read and get it from
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by ubunja(m): 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2020
Masonkaycares:
grin what's it with ubunja? I only read I don't practice, I live my Life based on my principles which is I DON'T CARE.
the things we do for pussy... Lmfao.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by wumi2017(f): 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
Really hard to find I swear angry
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
ubunja:
the things we do for pussy... Lmfao.
The last female that came in contact with me died. I don't want anyone else to go through the same fate. BTW it was a mosquito

1 Like

Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2020
DigitalSpy:

Uhhh... Your moniker says you do grin
That's when I feel like

1 Like

Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2020
Ladycewhy:
you are what you read.
So after mastering all physics formula on earth you think you're Einstein? You gotta be kidding me. What I read doesn't define me. Am the opposite of what you think I am

1 Like

Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Edusouls(m): 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2020
Modern women substituted unconditional love from the equation with conditional love which must require some minimum material attachment for the equation to balance, love is completely ruined by women, unless u find an angel..

3 Likes

Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by ubunja(m): 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2020
Masonkaycares:
The last female that came in contact with me died. I don't want anyone else to go through the same fate. BTW it was a mosquito
ha ha ha. I always wondered why it had to be the female mosquito that bites. The male hardly makes that noise,bites and does not spread malaria. Fear women. Of all species. Lol.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2020
ubunja:
ha ha ha. I always wondered why it had to be the female mosquito that bites. The male hardly makes that noise,bites and does not spread malaria. Fear women. Of all species. Lol.
There's nothing to be scared of . Abstinence is the key.
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Klass99(f): 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2020
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by byinks(f): 9:06pm On Sep 04, 2020
Even if you do find love.. it's not enough.
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Kazeemakeem(m): 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2020
Adurabledamsel:
It does exist, but we always want it from where we can't get it.

Ur right only few re lucky,i wish to meet you,am muslim
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Kazeemakeem(m): 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2020
byinks:
Even if you do find love.. it's not enough.

Y say so
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2020
Kelgabriel5:
Yes it does, in my own case I was left heartbroken as she married someone else for whatsoever reason she convinced herself with. Heartbreak is something I don't wish my worst enemy

I truly understand u bro.
I'm passing through such now cry
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by byinks(f): 9:18pm On Sep 04, 2020
Kazeemakeem:

Y say so

If love was all that is needed, there would be nothing like divorce
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Mariangeles(f): 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2020
Naija246:
The concept of love is a Hollywood phenomenon; it doesn't exist.
Any girl prophesying such to you is a scammer;
She is only after your resources.

Women are incapable of loving a man the way men desire to be loved;they can only love their children, not husbands.

A man loves idealistically while women love opportunistically

Men are meant to love their wives. They are obligated to.
When you love a woman right, she'll reciprocate. Take the lead.
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Kazeemakeem(m): 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2020
byinks:

If love was all that is needed, there would be nothing like divorce
. Love is everything,devoice is something that should never happen to any one, i dont pray or for my enemy, you have a matured mind dont mind knowing you
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Mariangeles(f): 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
Cindy222:
It exists but its quite hard to find.

You're likely to find it when you're not looking.
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Kelgabriel5(m): 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
kingsolomonjnr01:

I truly understand u bro.
I'm passing through such now cry
sorry for that bro, truth is u can feel like ur world is going to end horribly, but with time ur wounds would be healed. u'll be fine
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by azamama: 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2020
My brother forget about real love , go and make money, real will find u.

1 Like

Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by azamama: 10:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
My brother forget about real love , go and make money, real love will find u

1 Like

Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Norman4real(m): 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2020
It never existed in the first place
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by wrose(m): 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
Naija246:
the concept of love is a Hollywood phenomenon; it doesn't exist.
Any girl prophesying such to you is a scammer;
She is only after your resources.

Women are incapable of loving a man the way men desire to be loved;they can only love their children, not husbands.

A man loves idealistically while women love opportunistically
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Johntemmy(m): 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
Michhy123:
I don old finish I never see real love... IAM even fade up of searching.

I decree before one hundred and sixty eight hours may you hook up / connect with your better half ijn.
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by DigitalSpy(m): 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2020
Mariangeles:

Men are meant to love their wives. They are obligated to.
When you love a woman right, she'll reciprocate. Take the lead.
Lol love is mutual pls, stop feeling entitled

3 Likes

Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Ladycewhy(f): 11:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
Masonkaycares:
So after mastering all physics formula on earth you think you're Einstein? You gotta be kidding me. What I read doesn't define me. Am the opposite of what you think I am
in your words

quote author=Masonkaycares post=89534093] Basically I read everything interesting[/quote]

It is a psychological and biological process to find something interesting, Whatever you find interesting is what your soul feeds on. You cannot compare the impact of a person who finds reading a newspaper as a daily routine to your bookworm physics student.They both involve reading but impact differently on an individual.

The things you pick interest in that is not under some form of obligation or duty is what truely sinks into your subconscious .These non-book related readings are what shapes our outlook , perception and mentality.Hence the reason you can find educated fools and smart illiterates.

When push comes to shove ,what you have fed your subconscious will manifest itself one way or the other.stop being in denial just to trap someone. If you find a thought process of someone interesting enough to follow and get updated on what they are thinking,it only means you concur with their thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Finnestgreat: 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
HELL NO! All women want is money and what all men want is sex.
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
L
Ladycewhy:
in your words

quote author=Masonkaycares post=89534093] Basically I read everything interesting

It is a psychological and biological process to find something interesting, Whatever you find interesting is what your soul feeds on. You cannot compare the impact of a person who finds reading a newspaper as a daily routine to your bookworm physics student.They both involve reading but impact differently on an individual.

The things you pick interest in that is not under some form of obligation or duty is what truely sinks into your subconscious .These non-book related readings are what shapes our outlook , reception and mentality.Hence the reason you can find educated fools and smart illiterates.

When push comes to shove ,what you have fed your subconscious will manifest itself one way or the other.stop being in denial just to trap someone. If you find a thought process of someone interesting enough to follow and get updated on what they are thinking,it only means you concor with their thoughts.
I guess that's what happens to every normal person. I consider myself a little different from the normal person.
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 04, 2020
Finnestgreat:
HELL NO! All women want is money and what all men want is sex.
Speak only for yourself. Am a guy and all I want is to grow my facking bank balance. I only think of sex when am sick.

4 Likes

Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Ladycewhy(f): 11:28pm On Sep 04, 2020
Masonkaycares:
L I guess that's what happens to every normal person. I consider myself a little different from the normal person.
still a mortal and so long as you breathe through your nose and not your armpit, I still stand by what I said. I will only consider you different when you start breathing through your armpit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

12 Things Men Want In A Woman / Pick One Nd She's Yours! / Must Read: Lady Reveals How Her Mum Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage(photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.