Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,179 members, 7,916,444 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:51 PM

Does Real Love Still Exist? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Real Love Still Exist? (23170 Views)

Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days / Does True Love Still Exist!! (my Experience) / Do This Kind of Love Still Exist (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by loswhite(m): 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
humilitypays:
the man should have more of the money for things to work out fine, and the amount of money needed to sustain a relationship or marriage is subjective, dependending on the lady you are dating or married to.
if this is the mindset no no need for marriage...baby mama should be ok.
The point is anything can happen to ur money so if the idea is when something happens to ur money and no more peace...lol it is best to just have ur child and have peace
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ladycewhy:
like I said earlier,I am far from being a fixer.
grin this gat me laughing harder than ever. Btw before I aligned myself with people who think like me, I already had my principles and motives which I live my life based on. Those people are just there to improve the game. They also have their own principles too some are contrary to mine but mine is the best for me. Even if my pastor lectures me for an entire decade, it doesn't change anything about me.
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by KristaPretty(f): 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
holatin:
am posting this on my Facebook wall. ur brain no go decay

Hahahhaha. Na the truth be that na, we always get dissapointed when you too put mind for love matter grin grin grin
Love yourself...dasol grin
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by humilitypays(m): 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
Klass99:

It would really be nice to know "how men desire to be loved"

Not all of us are interested in children. Some of us just want to love and be loved.

Kindly let a girl into a man's mind/world, on the way men desire to be loved.
first and foremost, be physically attractive, I didn't say you must look like Kim K or such women like that or go naked to look attractive. I tell you, there are ladies that when you see them, even as married ladies, you still feel like fvcking their brains off lol, and they aren't that beautiful judging by what the media hype as beautiful woman, but they take care of their body, skin and apearance that makes them desirable to men.

Physical attraction is number 1 key to getting your man glued to you.

Now haven fulfilled that aspect, you need to try not to be a financial burden to your man, instead try as much to be a relief to him financially. Give him peace of mind, this is key to a man loving you as a lady; peace of mind.

Thirdly, don't be too clingy and possessive, allow him feel like he's still single even though he is engaged or married to you, if you hold him too tight he would detest you indirectly.
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by humilitypays(m): 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
loswhite:
if this is the mindset no no need for marriage...baby mama should be ok.
The point is anything can happen to ur money so if the idea is when something happens to ur money and no more peace...lol it is best to just have ur child and have peace
no don't be discouraged. Before anything happens to your money which you don't even pray for, she would have become so committed to you in so many ways that walking away for both of you won't be that easy.

Kids will be involved, family ties, family friends and all that .

And not ever pray to be broke, keep focusing on how to make more billions. When you succeed in one business or career, don't relax, explore more opportunities
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Vecto(m): 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
ubunja:
the things we do for pussy... Lmfao.

Denying his master grin
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by JoieAmara: 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
[b]Real love exists if u believe and have it in u too... So before u ask, first ask yourself "do I love genuinely too"

If u do, then hold on, the real love is advancing to u... As it's said, "we attract what we are"

1 Like

Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Klass99(f): 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Ladycewhy(f): 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
Masonkaycares:
grin this gat me laughing harder than ever. Btw before I aligned myself with people who think like me, I already had my principles and motives which I live my life based on. Those people are just there to improve the game. They also have their own principles too some are contrary to mine but mine is the best for me. Even if my pastor lectures me for an entire decade, it doesn't change anything about me.
To align with what someone thinks take a whole lot. You are still in denial. Anyway, like I said before ,I usually avoid people like you. So do have a nice day.
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ladycewhy:
To align with what someone thinks take a whole lot. You are still in denial. Anyway, like I said before ,I usually avoid people like you. So do have a nice day.
Thank you.
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Lecturebidz(m): 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
ijesuoboikxp1:
real love exist but one in a trillion, if you find someone that care about you genuinely then that can be related to love. No one can die for his or her late spouse, life continue. So no need to be researching and finding one true love but find a partner that truely care about you.

The world's population is only 7.8 billion.
You're welcome grin.
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by debbydams(f): 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
Naija246:
the concept of love is a Hollywood phenomenon; it doesn't exist.
Any girl prophesying such to you is a scammer;
She is only after your resources.

Women are incapable of loving a man the way men desire to be loved;they can only love their children, not husbands.

A man loves idealistically while women love opportunistically
that's a lie u ate not lucky to be with one yet.. Don't judge
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by debbydams(f): 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
It exist but very hard to find.. Some are lucky but misused the opportunity because of what others are doing.. Like my friends has about 5 gfs ne too I want to.. Until u end losing true love nd when u want it, u cant get it again.

1 Like

Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Finnestgreat: 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
Masonkaycares:
Speak only for yourself. Am a guy and all I want is to grow my facking bank balance. I only think of sex when am sick.
LIE
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Pelxmiye(m): 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
Klass99:

cheesy I appreciate the feedback.

But, it's that all you guys want? When it comes to loving you?

I wish more men would share their thoughts or preferences, on this.

Well I don't speak for every guy or man and besides what we all want from women obviously differs,some want a woman with a good bangable body,some want companionship on a deeper level,overall men aren't so difficult to understand if they're into you ,they lay their cards right on the table,at least I do,just find men or a man who wants what you want, problem solved! Can't say the same for women though undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
Finnestgreat:
LIE
The biggest lie you've ever been told is that you're alive.
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Klass99(f): 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Finnestgreat: 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
Masonkaycares:
The biggest lie you've ever been told is that you're alive.
Sorry to say bro but ur stupidity is too much for me to handle,of course i'm alive,am not a dead ass like u
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
Kelgabriel5:

sorry for that bro, truth is u can feel like ur world is going to end horribly, but with time ur wounds would be healed. u'll be fine

Thanks bro.
Time heals
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Kelgabriel5(m): 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
Samzzy94:

Same thing with me too bro, though in my own case she isn't married yet. The marriage is in a month time, but till today I have not been able to come to terms with the whole thing. This was a lady I thought could do anything for me, cos I was willing to do same.....
This was me last year, you'll be fine, don't let it change who you are, time will heal you.
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by holatin(m): 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
KristaPretty:

Hahahhaha. Na the truth be that na, we always get dissapointed when you too put mind for love matter grin grin grin
Love yourself...dasol grin
u garrit madam

1 Like

Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Pelxmiye(m): 10:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
Klass99:

Lol grin, we have suffered sha!
Hmmmm...well if you see it that way,would have think "suffered" How?undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
Finnestgreat:
Sorry to say bro but ur stupidity is too much for me to handle,of course i'm alive,am not a dead ass like u
grin Now you get the point
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by TheCork(m): 12:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
globalmart:
It still exist

Exist were? Sweery quit dreaming . No man is going to toast u so I sugest take the 150 naira am offering u(cash). I hav moiney. Am from London Good news is am still looking for girlfriends & I chose u. Deal? cheesy
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Johntemmy(m): 4:04am On Sep 07, 2020
patronize me biko.
order for your roofing woods .
https://www.nairaland.com/4103704/get-timber-plank-roofing-cheaper
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Johntemmy(m): 3:54am On Nov 20, 2021
Good morning
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Johntemmy(m): 8:40am On Dec 01, 2021
Good morning here
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Johntemmy(m): 8:57am On Dec 20, 2022
Good morning.
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Johntemmy(m): 8:58am On Dec 20, 2022
Good morning
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Prettygirl200(f): 9:10am On Dec 20, 2022
Ofcourse it does exist
Re: Does Real Love Still Exist? by Johntemmy(m): 8:02am On Jan 21, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Ofcourse it does exist

Hummm.. like seriously I don't believe that sis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Groped In A Public Bus? Share Your Experience (photos) / Dear Broke Women / Hot Naija Instagram Girl Flaunt Her Massive ass and boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.