Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,106 members, 7,949,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:27 PM

Every Goodlooking Nigerian Man Is At Risk Of Being Killed Daily - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Goodlooking Nigerian Man Is At Risk Of Being Killed Daily (391 Views)

Goodlooking Guys, How Do You Deal With Rejection? / Must Every Goodlooking Person Be Successful ? / Imo Men Are The Most Goodlooking - True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Every Goodlooking Nigerian Man Is At Risk Of Being Killed Daily by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 13, 2020
Please try as much as possible as a guy to not look too flashy in Nigeria my dear brothers. We are at risk of being killed daily by our country because we managed to look good in spite the pain and hardship our leaders have brought upon us. If you have money please dont go and buy gucci or iPhone 11pro max, you're setting yourself up to be KILLED!
In Nigeria, your neighbor envies you and wants you dead.
The police envies you and wants you dead
The army envies you and wants you dead
The sars envies you and wants you dead
The government envies you and wants you dead
The church envies you and tries to decieve you
The girls envy you and tries to steal from you and manipulate you

You are not safe looking handsome and rich in Nigeria my beloved brothers. Please if you love to look good then go somewhere else for your mum and dad sakes, dont make your parents bury you before you bury them.

RIP to the young man whose 20 years old and only committed the crime of being a fineboy and was killed few days ago in Jos. He was killed by the Nigerian army who tied his hands asked him to run and then fired bullets into him as he was running all cuz he had an iPhone , wore good clothes and looked good. They didnt care this boy was just 20 years old.

Nigeria, I curse the day I was a Citezen of this shithole, tueh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Goodlooking Nigerian Man Is At Risk Of Being Killed Daily by blingxx(m): 5:09pm On May 13, 2020
Damn undecided

(1) (Reply)

Things You Are Enjoying And Enduring About Your CurrEnt Bf/ Gf? / You Know That Matter Way Them Day Talk About, Bible Done Finally Settle Am / Desperate Males Running Up Female Threads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.