Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,712 members, 7,889,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:05 AM

Must Every Goodlooking Person Be Successful ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Every Goodlooking Person Be Successful ? (336 Views)

Goodlooking Guys, How Do You Deal With Rejection? / Imo Men Are The Most Goodlooking - True Or False? / Every Goodlooking Nigerian Man Is At Risk Of Being Killed Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Every Goodlooking Person Be Successful ? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2021
Why does society equate a handsome face with wealth? God forbid you're very handsome but broke your life would be living hell! people will be given you stares like you're sick, they will be accessing you like how do you look good and dont have cars and money...they don't have to say a word their countenances alone is enough to make u feel like a failure. I dont understand this subtle bullying that society does everytime, u have to constantly glow and look your best every single time or else you will pay the price of people giving you look like you're a fool for being fine and broke. why do people bully others with every opportunity ?
Re: Must Every Goodlooking Person Be Successful ? by Polynek(m): 7:44pm On Feb 25, 2021
You are generalizing
Re: Must Every Goodlooking Person Be Successful ? by Offpoint1: 7:46pm On Feb 25, 2021
You sef why you go look fine and broke? Ko alright naw.

Imagine a beautiful car with poor interior, no normal rara.

PACKAGE YOUR LIFE, either physically appeasing or not.

90% of Lagos girls are broke, but if you sey dey way dem take okirika package dem life too approach dem go dey fear you.
Re: Must Every Goodlooking Person Be Successful ? by EbukaHades10(m): 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2021
Shey na by handsome?

Get the money first and everybody sees u as Mr World.

For example

(1) (Reply)

She Loves Me And Still Cheat On Me / My Fellow Nairalanders / I Want A Matured Serious Lady For Relationship In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.