Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,719 members, 7,889,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:14 AM

Tcash A Yahoo Boy Killed His Neighbor With Charm Because Of Pure Water (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tcash A Yahoo Boy Killed His Neighbor With Charm Because Of Pure Water (video) (2555 Views)

Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot / Lady Came To Kill Man Who Dumped Her With Charm In Lagos, Strips Unclad (Photos) / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tcash A Yahoo Boy Killed His Neighbor With Charm Because Of Pure Water (video) by NAIJAHITPLAY: 11:46am On May 14, 2020
Tcash a Yahoo boy killed his neighbor with charm because of pure water in ijoko,sango ota

Sad story, how Tcash a Yahoo boy kills his neighbor Monsor with charm because of pure water in ijoko,sango ota

With our country currently battling with the coronavirus pandemic alongside other nations of the world, people are becoming more and more frustrated as the day goes by. And this frustration manifested today some where in our Ogun State of Nigeria, Ijoko town precisely, as a young man lost his life in a very saddening manner.

Monsor, a.k.a MS was killed today by his 'yahoo boy' neighbor over an argument that according to onlookers was jejune.

The quarrel had begun with a verbal exchange over water, and escalated to an argument and ultimately the untimely death of Monsor.

According to our source, the 'yahoo boy' whose name is Tcash had brought out a talisman with which he hit Monsor who sadly succumbed, bled through his mouth for two days and died eventually.

Tcash has been on the run ever since he perpetuated the gruesome act, and aggrieved member of the community have stormed his residence in retaliation and in an attempt to get justice, destroying everything they can lay their hands on and even threatening to set the house on fire.

More to come as incidents unfold

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuimTosdg_g

Source link:
http://naijahitplay.com/tcash-a-yahoo-boy-kills-his-neighbor-with-charm-because-of-pure-water-in-ijokosango-ota/
Source: nogoking ,ijoko connect

Re: Tcash A Yahoo Boy Killed His Neighbor With Charm Because Of Pure Water (video) by Stanchem029: 11:49am On May 14, 2020
RIP to the dead
Re: Tcash A Yahoo Boy Killed His Neighbor With Charm Because Of Pure Water (video) by Ancecoker(m): 11:53am On May 14, 2020
Boy
Re: Tcash A Yahoo Boy Killed His Neighbor With Charm Because Of Pure Water (video) by DonBenny77(m): 11:55am On May 14, 2020
Tcash na person boyfriend oh
Re: Tcash A Yahoo Boy Killed His Neighbor With Charm Because Of Pure Water (video) by IceColdVeins(m): 12:00pm On May 14, 2020
Mahn!! These news lately.
Damn the world is really sick

2 Likes

Re: Tcash A Yahoo Boy Killed His Neighbor With Charm Because Of Pure Water (video) by Tissaia(f): 12:02pm On May 14, 2020
Hmm
Re: Tcash A Yahoo Boy Killed His Neighbor With Charm Because Of Pure Water (video) by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 14, 2020
People should try thinking twice before they act. Now, for how long is he going to go into hiding before he's found? Something that could have been resolved amicably and every one will go their ways peacefully. now he has no Peace wherever he is and is definitely regretting it.

"Had I known" will never be my portion in Jesus name.

5 Likes

Re: Tcash A Yahoo Boy Killed His Neighbor With Charm Because Of Pure Water (video) by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:11pm On May 14, 2020
I thought there is nothing like charm, over to the people that believe nothing like juju
Re: Tcash A Yahoo Boy Killed His Neighbor With Charm Because Of Pure Water (video) by Aboks(m): 12:17pm On May 14, 2020
Eya

1 Like

Re: Tcash A Yahoo Boy Killed His Neighbor With Charm Because Of Pure Water (video) by AudioNews(m): 12:49pm On May 14, 2020
Ewedu nd Amala at it again,
Wickedness

3 Likes

Re: Tcash A Yahoo Boy Killed His Neighbor With Charm Because Of Pure Water (video) by Sambai65(m): 12:59pm On May 14, 2020
DonBenny77:
Tcash na person boyfriend oh
Did you know many Olosho Tcash must have used smiley
Re: Tcash A Yahoo Boy Killed His Neighbor With Charm Because Of Pure Water (video) by Hoodbilonia: 3:18pm On May 14, 2020
Fuc k

I dey feel dj badoo
Naijaloaded i greet
Re: Tcash A Yahoo Boy Killed His Neighbor With Charm Because Of Pure Water (video) by ObaOfUyo: 4:13pm On May 14, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Fuc k

I dey feel dj badoo
Naijaloaded i greet

Need a word
Re: Tcash A Yahoo Boy Killed His Neighbor With Charm Because Of Pure Water (video) by Lyydia(f): 4:29pm On May 14, 2020
Destiny wasted
Re: Tcash A Yahoo Boy Killed His Neighbor With Charm Because Of Pure Water (video) by Lanretoye(m): 5:42pm On May 14, 2020
Una Dey argue,small time the guy go carry juju...me as a sharp guy,I don tear.
His death could have been averted if he had just taken to his heels,two people no dey win fight together.
Re: Tcash A Yahoo Boy Killed His Neighbor With Charm Because Of Pure Water (video) by Hoodbilonia: 7:12pm On May 14, 2020
I saw two diff men in the video
Carting away with gen
Looting
Re: Tcash A Yahoo Boy Killed His Neighbor With Charm Because Of Pure Water (video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:13pm On May 14, 2020
How is pure water involved?
Just say two yahoo boys fighting over sharing formula.

(1) (Reply)

Man Catches Wife Sleeping With Her Male Colleague In Their Home (video) / Many Dried Dead Bodies Discovered In A Room In Edo State / Video - Snake Comes Out Of A Womans Private Part During Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.