Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,844 members, 7,898,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 01:20 AM

No - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No (12905 Views)

OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen / President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos / North Has 2 Month To Withdraw From Western Nigeria Or Wait 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No by Kilode1: 7:49am On Jan 20, 2011
Becomrichn:

Instead where you go tell me, how una go run comot. you they tell me  revenge . I laugh fall for ground, no pass window, they talk of  revenge . Which northerners is joining you. they would be very happy we made them majority. You no know anything that is going on. When we leave you. And they get 70% of the oil. you would see if they would  revenge .
cheesy grin

Okunrin Ogun O'dua! No vex, Omode lo se!
Re: No by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 20, 2011
@becomerich
i think i have a suggestion>yorubas have the most influencial man in nigeria(obasanjo)you can let him know of these ur plan and i promise you he will like it and make your dream come true.Pls no waste ur energy typing just contact him he will help and i cant wait for that faithful day so that your new region can built your most beautiful place on earth but thank God you are not leaving west africa talkmore of africa atleast i can have a country in africa boast to european,american,asian of. And also with my ecowas passport i can visit the place thru and flu cheesy , Please be fast,
For the war i dnt wanna talk about it again,it pains me.
Re: No by wakima: 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2011
Do you know who is Oduduwa ? when he tells members of the nigeria army who are Yorubas, Oduduwa agba yi O. that they should shoot the president. The president would be killed.   That should tell you Oduduwa is a powerful man. Do you agree with me.
Re: No by wakima: 6:03pm On Jan 20, 2011
Toaskarity answer
Re: No by wakima: 6:16pm On Jan 20, 2011
Toaskarity what you dont know is that Oduduwa has been a warrior from Childhood. that is how Oduduwa children are in several countries.
Oduduwa hate one thing, that is if they cheat him. Sango , was knew for killing people who cheat him.
Re: No by wakima: 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2011
Toaskarity ? Do you want to test the power of Oduduwa. Toaskarity, Sango has 300,000 ready for war, if they continue to cheat oduduwa children.
Re: No by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 20, 2011
wakima:

Toaskarity answer
for christ sake! What do you think i mean.let me repeat it >obasanjo is one of the influencial man in nigeria interms of politics,he has the guts so i'm now sugesting that if becomerich can let him know of this may be he can help,
I dont know what oduduwa has to do with my post cause i only know that oduduwa is yorubas god as i learnt in my S.S.1 , thanks.
Re: No by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 20, 2011
wakima:

Toaskarity ? Do you want to test the power of Oduduwa. Toaskarity, Sango has 300,000 ready for war, if they continue to cheat oduduwa children.
please please read my post well. Who is sango by the way.a war lord?
Re: No by wakima: 11:03pm On Jan 20, 2011
you dont know sango, sango boys are ready for action.anyone who cheat oduduwa child, would not finish his term.and sango would end his govt. do you know who sango is?sango men want to be governors too. and would clear,anything and anyone out of the way.
Re: No by Kilode1: 11:11pm On Jan 20, 2011
wakima:

you dont know sango, sango boys are ready for action.[/b]anyone who cheat oduduwa child, would not finish his term.and sango would end his govt. do you know who sango is? [b]sango men want to be governors too. and would clear,anything and anyone out of the way. 

Akogun!!! E ma da lohun, ko ti mo meme! cheesy grin
Re: No by wakima: 11:18pm On Jan 20, 2011
will this stop you from cheating. learn from other nation stupidity. do you see the badge they are wearing.
Re: No by fstranger1: 11:20pm On Jan 20, 2011
Kilode?!:

Akogun!!! E ma da lohun, ko ti mo meme! cheesy grin
grin grin grin

You and Becomrichn

May God in his infinite mercy save both of you

You are just patronizing him; very interesting watching both of you.
Re: No by wakima: 1:09am On Jan 21, 2011
fstranger1 sick person,
Re: No by Becomrichn: 1:21am On Jan 21, 2011
Toaskarity here is my email becomrich2011@yahoo.com . if you want to reach me.
Re: No by Becomrichn: 1:37am On Jan 21, 2011
Toaskarity put it this way, we want change and we would get change. I believe we would make change. The system can not remain the same.  look at this below , the govt have used the media against us. And we now have something to speak with. You can remove any governor .  there is no governor in Nigeria, you cant remove now, because you have power in your hand. you can see how jonathan quickly close down his children school. we want and we would get change.

you sholud be my friend and not my enermy.
Re: No by Kilode1: 1:58am On Jan 21, 2011
fstranger1:

grin grin grin

You and Becomrichn

May God in his infinite mercy save both of you

Amin ase! cheesy
Re: No by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 21, 2011
Becomrichn:

Toaskarity put it this way, we want change and we would get change. I believe we would make change. The system can not remain the same.  look at this below , the govt have used the media against us. And we now have something to speak with. You can remove any governor .  there is no governor in Nigeria, you cant remove now, because you have power in your hand. you can see how jonathan quickly close down his children school. we want and we would get change.

you sholud be my friend and not my enermy.
the topic is that you are clamouring for removal of yorubaland with some of the nigerdelta states to join togo.As every yoruba man would love the idea cause i know nigeria is a failed state(i'm nt yoruba) so will obasanjo who is still even ruling nigeria so i suggest u make him knw about dis plan and he can help.

And i dnt know why u think i take u as my enemy or can ur explain dat a bit
Re: No by oyebambam: 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2011
why can you people go to google and ask if becomrichn is telling you the truth about the satellite picture.I see your main problem is you are an illiterate. see google offices around the world in this video. This becomrichn is tell you the truth. Take or leave it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIx5F0vbjB4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWlHtvZHbZ8
Re: No by fstranger1: 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2011
Oyebambam = Becomrichn = Musiwa = Wakima = Aare of Canada
Re: No by oyebambam: 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2011
i can see why they call some of you crazy people. when someone told me about nairaland,that they are crazy people on that website. i did not believe. Now I see why they say nairaland is crazy people website.

So mad man call fstranger1 , so you believe I am becomrichn. You be Aro, correct mad man. come and see crazyman on the internet . fstranger1 you are already a mad man. mad man get off the internet. while dont you take a vacation and get off the internet. This your madness may go away.

look everybody know that Google is a big company in america. why are you doubting becomrichn. Mad man , becomrichn is telling you the truth. You are a mad man on the internet. Go and see pastor to curse your madness. Mad man.

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2010/10/billionaires-2010_Larry-Page_XFXI.html
Re: No by fstranger1: 11:04pm On Jan 23, 2011
Oyebambam = Becomrichn = Musiwa = Wakima = Aare of Canada

I know you are Becomrichn because you are just as incoherent.

For me to believe that you are not becomrichn, i need to see relevant maps and satellite pictures.

Shoe me the map, Oyebambam
Re: No by oyebambam: 11:18pm On Jan 23, 2011
everybody can see you are mad, what map are you talking about madman. cant you see the video madman
Re: No by fstranger1: 11:23pm On Jan 23, 2011
The one and only Mapomeji of NL, I hail thee ooooo

I need more satellite pictures, and maps, though!
Re: No by oyebambam: 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2011
fstranger1 there are various places in nigeria, they can help you with your madness. Aro is one of the places.
Re: No by Kilode1: 5:17pm On Jan 24, 2011
fstranger1:

The one and only Mapomeji of NL, I hail thee ooooo

I need more satellite pictures, and maps, though!

Hmm, You better not wish for what you can't handle. Have you seen the thread below before? ask Jarus.

Check how Bashorun Musiwa silenced his otas ->

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-321016.0.html

It was Ogun Kijipa digital style!  cheesy
Re: No by oyebambam: 8:46pm On Jan 24, 2011
leave mr becomrichn alone,
Re: No by oyebambam: 11:44pm On Jan 24, 2011
what is Ogun Kijipa?
Re: No by fstranger1: 11:54pm On Jan 24, 2011
oyebambam:

what is Ogun Kijipa?

Aare Becomrichn Aka Oyebambam aka Musiwa aka Wakiman aka Tayo4lif Aka Compulove aka Jakumo aka Pinkin English aka Batu English aka Electricity Engineering aka Aare Canada

I njeed you to show mesome map from Ogun Kijipa

Thanks!
Re: No by oyebambam: 12:09am On Jan 25, 2011
fstranger1  are you Ok. ? I am worried about you. Which map is this person talking about. Have you gone mad? which map are you talking about? whatp map? I dont know what you are talking about. Are you on drug?
Re: No by jason123: 12:14am On Jan 25, 2011
oyebambam=becomerich=musiwa=wakima=nigeria1 grin grin grin
Re: No by fstranger1: 12:25am On Jan 25, 2011
jason123:

oyebambam=becomerich=musiwa=wakima=nigeria1 grin grin grin

dont you wanna see some maps?

oyebambam aka mapomeji of nl, show us some maps!
Re: No by oyebambam: 1:11am On Jan 25, 2011
who is mapomeji , musiwa, wakima, nigeria1 ?
I see what is happening, so fstranger1 your other ID is jason123 .?
I am not into this your game. when you have better thing to discuss, call me. Have a wonderful life.
bye bye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Am For APC, Sylva - Alaibe / EFCC Loses Bid To Seize Patience Jonathan’s $8.4m / Obasanjo's Claim Of Fulanization & Islamization Is Reckless & Unpatriotic -MSSN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.