Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,408 members, 7,932,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 03:39 AM

No - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No (12958 Views)

OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen / President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos / North Has 2 Month To Withdraw From Western Nigeria Or Wait 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No by Musiwa13: 10:46pm On Apr 25, 2011
x
Re: No by Becomricho: 11:28pm On Apr 25, 2011
Yorubaland has more population more than 206 countries of the world and land size more than 169 countries of the world. including Britian, Norway , italy,Romania,Syria, Greece, Japan,Korea, cuba , austrian, demark, Holland, belgium, new zealand, Ghana etc

Yorubaland has 5 times more Universities than the nation of Ghana, And have more universities than 20 africa countries put together.
3 times the population of Ghana.

It has 45 Television stations and would have 56 universities

Look you, I am a nigerian who understand several nigeria languages. so i have a clue what nigerian thinks and I can tell you what next would happen in Nigeria. Just like I am written now and there would be a coup. what would be in the minds of 90% northern military is a military coup. While what would be in the mind of the southern military officers is to break up the country.

If they dont quickly break it up now. There would be a bloodly military coup base on ethnic lane. And most of the civilian in government would be killed. Nothing on earth can stop northerners from attempting a military. I know them walahi.

From this point, only God can save all this civilian governor. they all better plan thier own escape ahead. walahi. Even Buhari assurance would not stop them from attempting a military coup. You can see the young man who try to blow an airplane in the USA.

There is honour killing in Nigeria.

You have to understand who Jonathan opponent is. Mohammed Buhari was one of the officers who lead the military coup against Agunyi Ironsi. When the Igbos killed Balewa and Ahmedu Bello. That should tell you. you have serious problem. The Northerners in the army would not let this go. We want out now. This would be like the first nigeria civil war. Mohammed Buhari is seen as a Hero.

No matter how much assurance Buhari would tell northerners, they would try a coup. the issue is more than the man call Buhari. Buhari is not the issue. They cant wait till 2019. not even till next year. i know them.

That why I tried as far as tried to get the Queen of England attention. I know what we are into.

corruption is not nigeria main problem. ethnicity is nigeria main problem, the northern crisis is not because of corruption but because of ethnicity.

ethnicity can only be solve by remove a portio of nigeria into benin republic or make it a country. which is edo,delta, bayels and yoruba

you see corruption is there because we cant have data to police nigeria because of ethnicity.

i live abroad. and i am telling you , what really your problem is. when a hausa man call a yoruba governor a thief. you would claim tribalism. but if i call him. nothing would happen.
europe is what it is because they have country along ethnicity line.

between now and the next 10 years another 1,000,000 would be killed in nigeria for ethnicity reason. why not separate them now and save people life

if since 1960 , in nigeria 3,000,000 people have been killed for ethnicity reason, while less than 20 people have been killed for corruption . Do you say corruption or ethnicity that have lead to the dead of 3,000,000 people the main problem of nigeria. anybody with a brain on its head would tell you . it is ethnicity.

Ethnicity is the reason for major problem in nigeria. the crisis in the north is not corruption. if Jonathan was from thier ethnic group. either he was corrupt or not. they would not have protested. so that tell you your problem.

Ethnicity is nigeria number one problem.

And the people of nigeria made that known during the election by voting against the vice president, voted against I will save Nigeria , Pastor Bakare, or Mr Nuhu Ribadu a.k.a ONE NIGERIA BY FORCE.

Ethnicity is nigeria problem.
Re: No by Musiwa13: 8:06am On Apr 26, 2011
if no
Re: No by Musiwa13: 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2011
angry
Re: No by Musiwa13: 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2011
le.
Re: No by Musiwa13: 5:31pm On Apr 26, 2011
see

Re: No by Musiwa13: 12:39am On Apr 27, 2011
grin

Re: No by Musiwa13: 12:40am On Apr 27, 2011
unilorin

Re: No by Musiwa13: 12:42am On Apr 27, 2011
unilorin

Re: No by matemate: 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2011
od\
Re: No by Musiwa13: 8:32pm On May 01, 2011
nor
Re: No by matemate: 4:45am On May 03, 2011
hmm
Re: No by Musiwa13: 4:59am On May 03, 2011
c
Re: No by matemate: 5:12am On May 03, 2011
show they are not serious
Re: No by Musiwa42: 11:58am On Jul 03, 2011
aiye lo ja

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Saraki Visit To Maiduguri Not For 2019 – Dino Melaye / Osinbajo Represents Buhari At Peace Summit In Addis Ababa / Fuel Scarcity: FG Prioritizes Products Distribution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.