Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:34 AM

A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. (4010 Views)

Fubara Would Have Been A Level 14 Civil Servant If Not For Wike -Ex Commissioner / EFCC: Abdulrasheed Bawa Promoted To Level 14 Ahead Of Senate Screening / Lagos Tells Civil Servants From Level 14 Below To Remain Home Until January 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by NigeriaB(m): 9:48am On May 15, 2020
Abeg who do Kogi this thing?

What a state!!!

Op, I will pray for Kogi and I believe it is not beyond what God can repair
Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by Justiceleague1: 9:48am On May 15, 2020
helinues:

Will your day be incomplete without quoting me?

Why can't you people always mind your business?

You don't tell me who or who not to quote.
Must respond?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by helinues: 9:51am On May 15, 2020
Justiceleague1:

You don't tell me who or who not to quote.
Must respond?

The thread is about corruption in Ebonyi state.. Face that and stop derailing this thread.

BTW, it's disgusting swallowing your own vomit

Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by Nobody: 9:59am On May 15, 2020
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

They will open 10 accounts and be expecting you respond to all of them.
Are you paid to act stupid on this forum Is Ikpeazu the governor of Delta State??
Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by Justiceleague1: 10:07am On May 15, 2020
Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by 9jatriot(m): 10:12am On May 15, 2020
Bello alongside Yahoo boiz are one of the many reason I fear if the youths are equipped enough to take over governance in this country
Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by Dove1998(m): 10:23am On May 15, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Pray for kogi state for waiting angry what happen to 4†4 you people were shouting during election angry please respect yourself this morning angry

you talk as if u don't know how this people go about election I Nigeria.
kogi state election was rigged and everybody knows that
Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by Dove1998(m): 10:27am On May 15, 2020
kogi Election was rigged
Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by Nobody: 11:11am On May 15, 2020
Area4Area:
Liar, stop claiming Delta state, not as if you know the place.
Be proud of where you're from
don't go o,this maybe a ritualist trap.
Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by jeph19(m): 11:49am On May 15, 2020
You Cook the rice please enjoy add stew and sauce add heinz and gino... Funny thing is the state nor even fine... See as their ladies dey run com south dey com sell kunu and akamu... I meant no insult please
Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by fhranchez(m): 12:29pm On May 15, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

Apart from Ebiraland.. Who voted out of our broda sentiment.... Kogi election was rigged violently.. Infact it is the most violent election last year
igala Muslims & kogi Muslims
Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by Dove1998(m): 12:29pm On May 15, 2020
jeph19:
You Cook the rice please enjoy add stew and sauce add heinz and gino... Funny thing is the state nor even fine... See as their ladies dey run com south dey com sell kunu and akamu... I meant no insult please

Nobody cooked anything, INEC did the cooking
Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by Thomthom(m): 12:51pm On May 15, 2020
Davash222:
Pray for which nonsense Kogi
I rather pray for the palm wine trees in my community!
make the pami no ever dry... you too much bros
Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by Karleb(m): 12:55pm On May 15, 2020
When it's time for election, they'll give you 5k, you'll still vote for them and continue the same lame sob story.

Leave corps members out of your story please!
Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by seborrhic: 1:09pm On May 15, 2020
Davash222:
Pray for which nonsense Kogi
I rather pray for the palm wine trees in my community!
Honestly,some states have exhausted their prayer quota.
I don't understand how change would come to Nigeria if in an entire state of about 3million or more people,every person just bears suffering without a practical resistance.
For God's sake,in many ordinary Arab countries,once they start experiencing the kind of hardship people in some states in Nigeria are passing through,all hell would have been let lose.
Imagine,Op even said his dad was owed for 14months and endured all through that,till his unfortunate death, without any notable,public disapproval of the suffering he was passing through in the hands of the government.

1 Like

Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 15, 2020
Dove1998:
Hello!, son, they have paid us, I was happy when I heard the news , from my mom that she has been paid her salary, I was about asking for money to buy foodstuffs, I am a student in one the federal universities, something in me pushed me to ask this question; "Mommy how much were you paid ?".
the answer I got left in total shock; "hmm the man gave me 31k". I became sad, I felt pain in her voice, I lacked the courage to ask for money from her, something surprised me in one of her lines of sentence and that is; "they gave me 31k", for someone who did her work diligently to see her salary as a previledge and not entitlement speak a whole lot of what civil servant are going through in the state.
why are Nigerian Governors this wicked and inhumane, I know few are trying but majority of them are disgrace to governance.
this same Governor owed my dad for fourteen months, and I am sure it was one of the reasons my Dad died of a heart attack, my looked at me one day and said to me; " look son, look at me, I am a graduate , looking like someone that didn't go to school at all, no matter what and time it will take in life, look for something outside civil service, don't be like me".
my Dad was left frustrated till his death, why is the government this bad?, in kogi state the civil servant are going through a lot, I don't know how a state Governor got so much power to do and undo, I think is something Nigeria have to be worried about, you won't understand this until it gets to you.

#pray for kogi
#pray for Nigeria
#pray for the world.

People like Kogi Governor, Gandollars and Buhary, are they not the best thing that happened to Nigeria's democracy ?

These people feed on illiterate electorate. They are people who care nothing for anybody beyond their family members.

Shebi your mum salary was reduced to N31k yet they FG say they are feeding school children with N623 million naira everyday ? School children that are currently not going to any school. I guess that is another way to bring back OIL subsidy ?

It pained me to read how your dad felt. It is pathetic to be in a spot and not know how to help yourself out of ones quagmire. So sorry about that.
Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by Brunicekid(m): 1:44pm On May 15, 2020
Ardar:
After all these sob stories, if buhari or their governor contest for election again, you'll still see kogi people line up eagerly to vote for him.

Nigeria is a lost cause.
Nigeria is not a LOST CAUSE. Be optimistic!!!
Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 15, 2020
Johnpaul1099:
I also spoke to my mum this morning she's a teacher in Dekina LGA she was payed 7k. I just simply asked her to think of a business so we can start for her

You said N7,000

Teacher salary ??
Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 15, 2020
Brunicekid:
Nigeria is not a LOST CAUSE. Be optimistic!!!

My grandfather was optimistic about Nigeria, my father was optimistic about Nigeria, and i was optimistic about Nigeria yet here we are.

Pls lets be realistic here.
Re: A Corper Is Richer Than A Level 14 Civil Servant In Kogi State. by Johnpaul1099: 4:07pm On May 15, 2020
Naughtysite:

You said N7,000

Teacher salary ??

Yea 7k, her complete pay is over 80k

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Next Senate President! / Stella Obasanjo’s Doctor To Face Manslaughter Charge / Kabir Sokoto (Xmas Day Bomb Suspect) Re-Arrested At The Border

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.