Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,927 members, 7,872,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

When You Hold My Hand, I Can Face The World – Mercy Johnson Celebrates Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When You Hold My Hand, I Can Face The World – Mercy Johnson Celebrates Husband (416 Views)

Henry Okojie 5th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Son's Birthday / Mercy Johnson Celebrates 35th Birthday With Adorable Photos / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Hold My Hand, I Can Face The World – Mercy Johnson Celebrates Husband by Royalhignness: 4:14pm On May 15, 2020
Nollywood actress and mother of four, Mercy Johnson Okojie has taken to her official Instagram account to shower praises on her husband, Prince Okojie as he turns a year older today.

The actress —who welcomed her fourth child recently— lauded her husband for all his efforts towards her and their family. She thanked him for always strengthening her whenever the going gets tough.

She wrote,

This will be the best song you’d listen to today: Peruzzi – Cinnati Love (Free Verse) – Click Here

“Allow me flood your timeline, it’s my Besties birthday….hmmmm my love ��� All paths lead to you, you are my destination Read More.

FOR MORE ENTERTAINMENT NEWS UPDATE CLICK HERE

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why I Didn't Fight Jude Okoye With The Dirt I Had On Him - Cynthia Morgan / My Dad Is Desperately Searching For A Nigerian Wife For Me - John Boyega / Are Yahoo Boys Smart : Hushpuppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.