Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,112 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:14 AM

I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help (84369 Views)

COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF / Corona Virus: See What Nigerians Have Turned Our Currency Into [PHOTOS] / Cesarean Section.be Proud Of Your Scar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help by Ebele4424: 11:04am On May 21, 2020
Buy Triamcinolone cream and apply everyday on the affected area. Its an equivalent of the injection you were most likely given in the hospital.
Re: I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help by Ebele4424: 11:06am On May 21, 2020
Buy Triamcinolone cream and apply everyday on the affected area. Its an equivalent of the injection you were most likely given in the hospital.
Akunwafor:
Just buy a topical steroidal cream.

Should ease the scaring a bit.

I understand why you feel insecure about your scar. Na mostly ruggedmen dey get scar like that and if Sars see you, dem go specially reason you because of the scar.

Anyhoo, you could make wearing long sleeve shirts a habit.
Re: I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 21, 2020
adedehinbo:
what's the name of that cream

It is called NovAge men anti-aging gel. It can only be gotten from the company in Nigeria. If you are in Nigeria send me your WhatsApp number let me add you to their company chat group. More or less you can register with the company and make some cool money for yourself. Their offices is in the 36 state of the federation.
Re: I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:12pm On May 21, 2020
Dyoungstar:

Give me your email
Check my profile, please
Re: I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 21, 2020
PAQ:
That scar is nothing... I was in a car accident when i was 8yrs old that left a scar on my face, it runs through the whole left side to under my chin. The scar was a hundred stitches.

Growing up as a kid i was always shy, because you cant look at my face without seeing it, it wasnt easy, i avoided people as much as i could. As a teenager people were scared of me cos they thought i was rough, parents were weary of me around their kids, apart from the ones who knew my ordeal.

I grew up used to my scar and so did everyone else. I even had a chance to have a plastic surgery but turned it down. It was a journey i conquered, my scar shows toughness from what i have been through and i am still standing.

Fortunately, the scar had its advantages; it made me quite popular, ladies loved it, i was close to all the bad boys because i was perceived as one. People always had mixed feelings which i used to my advantage. I found strength!

On my own part i took care of the scar with snake oil, it flattened out the scar to leave just a pinkish line on my face as i am very fair.

Sorry for all you've been through bro. I'm hoping to go get the snake oil from the village. Like how long did it take to flatten?
Re: I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help by PAQ(m): 9:03am On May 22, 2020
somehelpington:

Sorry for all you've been through bro. I'm hoping to go get the snake oil from the village. Like how long did it take to flatten?

It didnt take long for me because i was still growing. Growth was the major reason the scar turned out better than expected.

Give it 6months to a year.

1 Like

Re: I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 22, 2020
PAQ:

It didnt take long for me because i was still growing. Growth was the major reason the scar turned out better than expected.

Give it 6months to a year.

Alright bro. Thanks a lot
Re: I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help by Dyoungstar: 12:02am On May 23, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

Check my profile, please

I can't mail you direct from nairaland because I don't have access to that email now.

Just send me a message via
okufire1@gmail.com
Re: I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help by 198800Mam(m): 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2020

I'm sorry for your predecament bro. It is well

AMEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery / Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) / Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.