Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,742 members, 7,885,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:37 PM

Can You Pay For Your Girl Friend School Fees - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Pay For Your Girl Friend School Fees (1557 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Pay For Your Girl Friend School Fees by Daytonbale: 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2011
Can you pay for your girl friend school fees that you have been dating for over one year and four month? She want to start year one this January in one of the federal university in Nigeria. She has no money for her school fee and she is not working. Her parent have no money to send her to school, she is brilliant I mean super brilliant, i don’t know what god use to great her she is book i swear give her physics, chemistry , maths, further maths, english and the rest you know what am talking about .she is gentle, quite, calm, she does not demand money from you until you give her, some time you give her by yourself, she appreciate all your effort even if you give her water to drink she is ok . She has all the quality a man need i a woman she does not cheat on you . Infact when she wrote her university aptitude test she score 100 over 100 she is a science student . she has automatic qualification after the exams without any bribe. She is a Christian and she is loving and caring, good looking .
Re: Can You Pay For Your Girl Friend School Fees by xynerise: 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2011
@topic. Yes I can. Thank God she don finish school when I met her. grin
Re: Can You Pay For Your Girl Friend School Fees by Spclst900: 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2011
I can, but only on those conditions where her parents are incapable and she's brainy.
Re: Can You Pay For Your Girl Friend School Fees by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 14, 2011
Yes I can do that. But Op shes nice and appreciative now, do you think she will keep it up till end? I don't think so.
Re: Can You Pay For Your Girl Friend School Fees by 190: 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2011
^^Guess who's here grin grin grin
Re: Can You Pay For Your Girl Friend School Fees by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2011
190:

^^Guess who's here grin grin grin

Man on pink? grin
Re: Can You Pay For Your Girl Friend School Fees by 190: 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2011
^^fine boy too much ear-rings,

reality you don dey fine ooh!!
your skin don change finish!! grin grin grin
Re: Can You Pay For Your Girl Friend School Fees by born2boink(m): 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2011
Sure as long as she give pussy to me  without obstruction
Re: Can You Pay For Your Girl Friend School Fees by viruz007(m): 9:59pm On Jan 14, 2011
@ op: nw dat wil tk leap of faith. Cuz wen gurlz get into 2 sch they change.
Re: Can You Pay For Your Girl Friend School Fees by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2011
190:

^^fine boy too much ear-rings,

reality you don dey fine ooh!!
your skin don change finish!! grin grin grin

lol nigga you don't even know me before

Happy New Year , ,
Re: Can You Pay For Your Girl Friend School Fees by 190: 10:33pm On Jan 14, 2011
^^Happy belated new year!! angry angry
Re: Can You Pay For Your Girl Friend School Fees by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2011
190:

^^Happy belated new year!! angry angry

lol dude stop frowning this is still January, What's your new year resolution
Re: Can You Pay For Your Girl Friend School Fees by 190: 10:37pm On Jan 14, 2011
^^everything i started last year should be completed this year to the Glory of God and i should see the results in my life~! angry angry
Re: Can You Pay For Your Girl Friend School Fees by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 14, 2011
190:

^^To get married to either Inkerd nerd or mz darkskin (definately) and get them pregnant! angry angry

mz darkskin good for you, inked in your dreams, what happened to lola?
Re: Can You Pay For Your Girl Friend School Fees by patwhizkid(f): 10:55pm On Jan 14, 2011
xynerise:

@topic. Yes I can. Thank God she don finish school when I met her. grin

crase man grin
Re: Can You Pay For Your Girl Friend School Fees by Orton10(m): 11:31pm On Jan 14, 2011
@poster,
Yes i can for this sole reason - the love we share.
But poster am sure you have an ulterior motive, help her for helping sake, i know you might be seeing her as a wife material but believe me, A lotta things can happen in just 4yrs. So help if you can and ofcourse with no strings attached.
Re: Can You Pay For Your Girl Friend School Fees by iice(f): 10:52am On Jan 16, 2011
To help another person deserving of it? Yes
Because we are in a relationship? No.
Re: Can You Pay For Your Girl Friend School Fees by ALICIA22(f): 10:57am On Jan 16, 2011
@ OP Go ahead and assist your girl friend afterall you are indirectly investing in your own future. And that should not be used against her in the nearest future smiley
Re: Can You Pay For Your Girl Friend School Fees by misanho: 11:00am On Jan 16, 2011
@ poster, do it 4 charity ok coz if U go by wat Alicia just said, sowee, U don't kw wat d future holdz.

Xcept u r in skool wit her xpt noffin,
Re: Can You Pay For Your Girl Friend School Fees by ALICIA22(f): 11:10am On Jan 16, 2011
misanho:

@ poster, do it 4 charity ok coz if U go by wat Alicia just said, sowee, U don't kw wat d future holdz.

Xcept u r in skool wit her xpt noffin,

Hmm  positive mind achieve greater result you know. I believe in being positive- am a complete optimist so even if they are in diff. School. that doest mean the relationship wont see the light of the day. tongue
Re: Can You Pay For Your Girl Friend School Fees by eldav(m): 11:23am On Jan 16, 2011
if u can afford it.not because she is ur gurlfrend bt because u wnt 2 help sum1.pls dnt expect anytin in return,even marriage.
Re: Can You Pay For Your Girl Friend School Fees by MOBO444(f): 11:35am On Jan 16, 2011
why will i do that, aint she got no papa.
Re: Can You Pay For Your Girl Friend School Fees by misanho: 11:47am On Jan 16, 2011
@ alicia, 1 rule in d tinkn process: tink tinz thorougly n dat involved both -ve n +ve.
Re: Can You Pay For Your Girl Friend School Fees by Nixonyme(m): 8:17am On Sep 01, 2011
Yes u can, ESPECIALLY if she was deflowered by u, AND she has remained faithful 2 only u since then. Matter of fact, in dat instance YOU SHOULD be spoiling her financially, cos she has made u her 1 and only man. And dnt screw it up!
It's d unfaithful girlfrnds I hv reservations abt spending for, not even a recharge card. I believe a relationship (not a fling) shld b taken wit d same seriousness as marriage. If u open ur legs 4 sm1 else because he bought u a plate of fried rice or a blackberry, u may as well make him ur new provider n get d F out of my life so I can start re-exercising my singleness.
Re: Can You Pay For Your Girl Friend School Fees by Nayah(f): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2011
Good morning poster, I'm not a guy but seriously as for me I wouldn't accept my school fees paid by my BF because it could lead to disrespectful relations and threats like " You can't pay without me" "You can't handle it without me" this is quite embarrassing and for me not to advise
Re: Can You Pay For Your Girl Friend School Fees by Mynd44: 9:09am On Sep 01, 2011
^^^
That just happens because you date immature guys
Re: Can You Pay For Your Girl Friend School Fees by Nayah(f): 9:17am On Sep 01, 2011
Mynd 44 you seem to be very sure smiley, but what would you say if I told I've never asked anything from the one I date? just a supposition wink
Re: Can You Pay For Your Girl Friend School Fees by ebonyvibe(f): 10:18am On Sep 01, 2011
WHy what happened to her parents.

You should only pay for your wife's school fees
Re: Can You Pay For Your Girl Friend School Fees by claremont(m): 10:34am On Sep 01, 2011
A lady shouldn't depend on a man to sort out her expenses for her, she should be able to look for innovative ways of doing it herself. Only in Africa do we still have this kind of mentality of a lady being totally dependent on a man, it's absolutely ridiculous that supposedly highly intelligent people still think this way!
Re: Can You Pay For Your Girl Friend School Fees by Nayah(f): 10:40am On Sep 01, 2011
Claremont, I agree I wouldn't be able to ask or receive something from my BF for school it's a question of moral and long term vision
Re: Can You Pay For Your Girl Friend School Fees by Mynd44: 11:53am On Sep 01, 2011
^^^
So if your BF buys you a gift you'll reject it?
Re: Can You Pay For Your Girl Friend School Fees by Mynd44: 11:58am On Sep 01, 2011
Nayah:

Mynd 44 you seem to be very sure smiley, but what would you say if I told I've never asked anything from the one I date? just a supposition wink

What I meant by him being immature is because you said he might start refering to it in future.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guess? Who Is This Ladies Man Of The Moment? / 7 Types Of Men A Nigeria Woman Will Not Date, Read More / The Lesson That Bianca And Femi Could Learn From My Friend Ola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.