Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,861 members, 7,945,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 05:19 AM

Can You Pay For Your Girl Friend School Fees - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Pay For Your Girl Friend School Fees (1567 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Pay For Your Girl Friend School Fees by Hoodrat(m): 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2011
Sure i can do that if she keep me happy all the time, I see reason not to.
Re: Can You Pay For Your Girl Friend School Fees by tuniski: 11:06pm On Sep 01, 2011
Hey bro watch it, sopport only if u can stand her working away from u when she becomes empowered just leave out 'd is christain out of it' . Once it come from the heart like a charity without strings attached den carry go otherwise there aint no guarantee!
Re: Can You Pay For Your Girl Friend School Fees by Mynd44: 2:36am On Sep 02, 2011
^^^
Word
Re: Can You Pay For Your Girl Friend School Fees by splitnaija(m): 10:37am On Sep 07, 2011
Please don't start what you can't finish except you make it clear from the onset that this is a one-off.

A friend of mine did that in the past and his girlfriend capitalized on it by turning him into her "father" -in addition to the school fees, she regularly demanded accommodation money (off-campus), feeding (daily,weekly & monthly), handouts, personal upkeep, provisions, t/fare to and fro campus, etc. etc. Ironically, my friend was okay with all that cos he said he saw the situation as a way of helping a friend in need (girl's father is late, mother is not financially bouyant, relatives not really helping, etc.). Problem started however when my friend bought a new car and needed some time (2-3months) to fully recover before resuming his "charity" work fully. Surprisingly, the girl refused to show any understanding and constantly accused my friend of not loving her as her he used to since he no longer doles out cash as he used to despite all assurances. At that point, my friend took the very bold step of simply walking out of the relationship!!! Since then (over 6-months now), she's been going all over the place begging and asking for intervention from mutual friends. Though my friend still loves this girl as he confessed, he confided in me that there won't be any going back cos he now sees the girl as a "fair-weather" friend. In summary, if he hadn't owned up to paying the girl's school fees that first instance, probably they would still have been together today. Who knows?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who's More Tolerant? / What Should I Do? / What Are The Reasons For Them Choosing To Remain Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.