Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,211 members, 7,887,555 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:33 AM

Coronavirus Saves Girl From Marrying A Married Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Coronavirus Saves Girl From Marrying A Married Man (416 Views)

How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul / Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago / I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus Saves Girl From Marrying A Married Man by Linadinna: 7:35pm On May 15, 2020
This is a story about how a Girl would have wound up getting married to a married man with children notwithstanding the coronavirus lockdown period, half a month to their wedding which fell out on the town inside the lockdown time frame, a call came through from the man's children which busted his conjugal status.

@chocolatempire tweeted: "I express gratitude toward God for covid-19. A friend's wedding was supposed to be on the 28th of April, due to coronavirus it didn't hold.

Fast forward to yesterday she called him and it was the man's children living outside the country that picked. The man had told her he is based in Lagos and travels out to get merchandise but it's a lie because she just found out he stays abroad and he is married to a white woman, he came back only to see his sick mum in December, they met on social media and he wanted to wed her because she is lawyer.

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2020/05/coronavirus-saves-girl-from-marrying.html?m=1

Re: Coronavirus Saves Girl From Marrying A Married Man by Davash222(m): 7:36pm On May 15, 2020
Twitter and its' numerous fairytales. undecided
Re: Coronavirus Saves Girl From Marrying A Married Man by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 15, 2020
twitter and their stories
Re: Coronavirus Saves Girl From Marrying A Married Man by bigiyaro(m): 7:58pm On May 15, 2020
why don't you allow your frnd to express the gratitude herself, she migth not mind being a second wife.
Re: Coronavirus Saves Girl From Marrying A Married Man by SavageResponse(m): 8:58pm On May 15, 2020
Another Twitter lie!
Re: Coronavirus Saves Girl From Marrying A Married Man by Oluromantic: 9:15pm On May 15, 2020
Her testimony is not complete. She's just being selfish. Shes supposed to admit publicly also to yielding so soon from social media to marriage, without finding out what she out to have found out early enough.

(1) (Reply)

Signature, Personal Text And FIY / Don't Let Your Ex Destroy Your Relationship & Marriage / When Do I Grow Into A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.