Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,529 members, 7,881,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:23 AM

You Are Not A Gold Digger For Wanting To Marry A Very Wealthy Man, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Not A Gold Digger For Wanting To Marry A Very Wealthy Man, (1493 Views)

Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? / "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Not A Gold Digger For Wanting To Marry A Very Wealthy Man, by Factfinder1(m): 4:31am On May 16, 2020
You are not a gold digger for wanting to marry a very wealthy man, no not at all,But what are you gifting him in exchange for his wealth? A hole that has been bruised countless times by more than 10-15 men in the past or your joblessness or your inability to stand in a business seminar to address board members and potential investors in his company if he decides to allow you be part of running the affairs of his numerous businesses that gave him all the money that attracted you to him. Most of you ladies are very selfish and entitled and you feel it's cool and lay claims to it as being part of the nature of a woman. You cant be attracted to what you are the exact opposite of what you are, it's a good thing to want a rich tall dark and handsome man but I ask again what will he get in exchange ? Terrible past,numerous body counts and a wife who cant stand out and make him proud in education and economic issues?? 90% of you can not type a 1 page cv or address an audience of 10 people,no skill,no productivity you hate to be told to be financially independent but you feel it's cool for someone to workout his life and spread a red carpet for you to just walk into it effortlessly. Women please learn modern day skills and brush up to meet the global changes in life and relationships...you are free to call this an attack on ladies...

7 Likes

Re: You Are Not A Gold Digger For Wanting To Marry A Very Wealthy Man, by jeffizy(m): 4:36am On May 16, 2020
It's a wonderful piece.

I'll however make a point to view the topic as a reflection of the orientation of a lot of our female youths today, not all.

There are still goal oriented, focused and intelligent ladies out there deserving every bit of respect a man can give.

I appreciate this piece!

4 Likes

Re: You Are Not A Gold Digger For Wanting To Marry A Very Wealthy Man, by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:43am On May 16, 2020
I agree with you absolutely bro

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not A Gold Digger For Wanting To Marry A Very Wealthy Man, by Waist: 4:46am On May 16, 2020
They will soon come for your head, that should be if they don't see through the fall of the empire you have build for decades.
Re: You Are Not A Gold Digger For Wanting To Marry A Very Wealthy Man, by horlarwereleh(m): 4:54am On May 16, 2020
Re: You Are Not A Gold Digger For Wanting To Marry A Very Wealthy Man, by Bartork(m): 5:56am On May 16, 2020
Some men like them like that

1 Like

Re: You Are Not A Gold Digger For Wanting To Marry A Very Wealthy Man, by Davash222(m): 6:01am On May 16, 2020
Bartork:
Some men like them like that
No one like rubbish!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Not A Gold Digger For Wanting To Marry A Very Wealthy Man, by habsydiamond(m): 6:03am On May 16, 2020
truth is bitter like a bottle of alomo bitters.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not A Gold Digger For Wanting To Marry A Very Wealthy Man, by Godoverevery: 6:24am On May 16, 2020
it just a Nigeria thing.....that is a short cut for some Ladies to live a good life without sweat.

Some ladies even go as far as using love charm to attract this rich men....some don't mind to be 5th or 7th wife Cos they know there no way they can make it in life themselves.... SMH
Re: You Are Not A Gold Digger For Wanting To Marry A Very Wealthy Man, by Bartork(m): 6:33am On May 16, 2020
Davash222:

No one like rubbish!

Hahahah

You dey vex

Many guys marry them without considering all these.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Not A Gold Digger For Wanting To Marry A Very Wealthy Man, by Dande55: 6:35am On May 16, 2020
I'm bringing nothing.
Absolutely nothing.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not A Gold Digger For Wanting To Marry A Very Wealthy Man, by agbonkamen(f): 7:05am On May 16, 2020
Women are popular and powerful, in fact all women are celebrities because no day without women topic here on nairaland yet you guys keep banshing women up and down, without women this world would have been a boring place grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: You Are Not A Gold Digger For Wanting To Marry A Very Wealthy Man, by jeff1607(m): 7:22am On May 16, 2020
when you jam woman wey no like Moni , you will beg for her to become a gold digger

This doesn't apply to all women but those who are worth having it made impact in the lives of their men

1 Like

Re: You Are Not A Gold Digger For Wanting To Marry A Very Wealthy Man, by Lionessza6(f): 8:12am On May 16, 2020
Why don't we all let wealthy* men make the decision themselves?. They have a right to marry or date any woman they choose,not to mention that they have plenty of options to choose from ,so dont make them seem like some victims of gold diggers. A truly bright man will never commit himself to any woman who doesn't add value to his life. It is always the fly -by night millionaires who always seek out physical beauty alone, & you cannot blame anyone else for that choice but them. Btw, wealthy men also have the choice of marrying wealthy women if they choose to,but they hardly do, because marriage has a lot more to do with compatibility than ones financial status. There will always be women seeking out rich men ,& there will always be women who dont go out of their way to seek out made *men but attract them anyways,so don't put everyone in the same box. Personally, I'm no fan of both the made* men & the broke ones. I prefer someone who is on the same level as me or closer to it( if he has better earnings it's even better wink). I like being part of building something & seeing it grow& knowing that I will have an equal say on it. The thought of getting into some else's ready made world makes me uneasy .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Not A Gold Digger For Wanting To Marry A Very Wealthy Man, by fELiscatus: 8:27am On May 16, 2020
Lionessza6:
Why don't we all let wealthy* men make the decision themselves?. They have a right to marry or date any woman they choose,not to mention that they have plenty of options to choose from ,so dont make them seem like some victims of gold diggers. A truly bright man will never commit himself to any woman who doesn't add value to his life. It is always the fly -by night millionaires who always seek out physical beauty alone, & you cannot blame anyone else for that choice but them. Btw, wealthy men also have the choice of marrying wealthy women if they choose to,but they hardly do, because marriage has a lot more to do with compatibility than ones financial status. There will always be women seeking out rich men ,& there will always be women who dont go out of their way to seek out made *men but attract them anyways,so don't put everyone in the same box. Personally, I'm no fan of both the made* men & the broke ones. I prefer someone who is on the same level as me or closer to it( if he has better earnings it's even better wink). I like being part of building something & seeing it grow& knowing that I will have an equal say on it. The thought of getting into some else's ready made world makes me uneasy .

@bold, if he is a Nigerian man then prepare to be disappointed after building his life with him because he will start womanizing immediately he becomes rich or he will abandon you and marry someone else.

5 Likes

Re: You Are Not A Gold Digger For Wanting To Marry A Very Wealthy Man, by Factfinder1(m): 8:44am On May 16, 2020
Lionessza6:

I like women who are very intelligent and can contribute greatly to conversations just like you just did and that is part of what the above post is trying to instill on women, all of your contributions are perfect but I guess there are few things that are true about the above post..thanks you are an intelligent woman

3 Likes

Re: You Are Not A Gold Digger For Wanting To Marry A Very Wealthy Man, by Factfinder1(m): 8:45am On May 16, 2020
fELiscatus:

@bold, if he is a Nigerian man then prepare to be disappointed after building his life with him because he will start womanizing immediately he becomes rich or he will abandon you and marry someone else.

People like you hate when women are stereotyped but read what you just contributed and ask yourself again if you made any sense

1 Like

Re: You Are Not A Gold Digger For Wanting To Marry A Very Wealthy Man, by Lionessza6(f): 9:04am On May 16, 2020
fELiscatus:

@bold, if he is a Nigerian man then prepare to be disappointed
after building his life with him because he will start womanizing immediately he becomes rich or he will abandon you and marry someone else.

Well,there are no guarantees in life,it doesn't matter the financial status of the man or woman. & you got me wrong@ the bolded. The building I was talking about must be done by both of us for the benefit of both. & if he decides he wants to leave when we are rich ,I really cannot stop him ,he can take what he owns & leave me with my own cut to enjoy my life.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Not A Gold Digger For Wanting To Marry A Very Wealthy Man, by kever: 9:26am On May 16, 2020
Lionessza6:

Wow, just wow. In fact an amazing piece.

This should be my first time commenting here, and your post made me do it.

I strive to interact with people who take personality over materialism any day all times.

I'm hoping to being your friend, simply because, in this age and time, it's difficult to have a creative discussion and mind engaging talk with some of our ladies of recent.

To the OP, nice write up. Materialism has unfortunately, become the focal point of the fabric of our existence, which ought not be.

4 Likes

Re: You Are Not A Gold Digger For Wanting To Marry A Very Wealthy Man, by AfroKnight: 9:31am On May 16, 2020
Any rich man who settles for a beautiful woman who cannot fend for herself is only buying another toy to enjoy.

4 Likes

Re: You Are Not A Gold Digger For Wanting To Marry A Very Wealthy Man, by fELiscatus: 10:58am On May 16, 2020
Factfinder1:

People like you hate when women are stereotyped but read what you just contributed and ask yourself again if you made any sense

Fvck off!
Re: You Are Not A Gold Digger For Wanting To Marry A Very Wealthy Man, by Factfinder1(m): 11:28am On May 16, 2020
fELiscatus:

Fvck off!

Dont be a leech
Re: You Are Not A Gold Digger For Wanting To Marry A Very Wealthy Man, by fELiscatus: 12:26pm On May 16, 2020
Factfinder1:

Dont be a leech

Don't be a pest

1 Like

Re: You Are Not A Gold Digger For Wanting To Marry A Very Wealthy Man, by GeneralPula: 12:27pm On May 16, 2020
agbonkamen:
Women are popular and powerful, in fact all women are celebrities because no day without women topic here on nairaland yet you guys keep banshing women up and down, without women this world would have been a boring place grin grin grin

Women, no. Pussy, yes!
Re: You Are Not A Gold Digger For Wanting To Marry A Very Wealthy Man, by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 16, 2020
Dande55:
I'm bringing nothing.
Absolutely nothing.
How will you give what you don't have?
Re: You Are Not A Gold Digger For Wanting To Marry A Very Wealthy Man, by TheLioness: 1:59pm On May 16, 2020
Lionessza6:
I like being part of building something & seeing it grow& knowing that I will have an equal say on it. The thought of getting into some else's ready made world makes me uneasy .
I agree with you 100%.

I also agree with the OP, to an extent.
Re: You Are Not A Gold Digger For Wanting To Marry A Very Wealthy Man, by XXLMANDIGO: 3:41pm On May 16, 2020
This Op is a Joker, 10-15 body count is very decent in Nigeria...
Re: You Are Not A Gold Digger For Wanting To Marry A Very Wealthy Man, by ibkayee(f): 4:46pm On May 16, 2020
Leave the rich guys to go after what they want, whether it's a fine girl who just stands there and looks pretty, a smart and productive girl who 'addresses his board members', or even a virgin. When you're bringing something desirable to the table, your options are larger

These pretty girls with nothing to offer but their 'bruised' holes are obviously bringing something to the table that the rich guy wants, it's about choice. He has plenty of options and he went with her. If broke guys with community penis can demand virgins, 'dumb' girls who can't speak at their rich partner's 'board meetings' (lool) can look for wealthy men if they're bringing something else that he wants to the table.

It's just that fortunately for these girls, they can use their beauty and 'womanly wiles' to get these wealthy men, and it just so happens that a lot of these rich men not only don't mind it but are also only looking for arm candy. The broke guys with community penis don't get to benefit the way they want off this double standard unfortunately, ah well (because they'll still end up settling down with someone on their 'social' level, but not with the 'slay queens' they desire). But I bet they wouldn't be so angry if they could benefit off of it the same way

That saying, the standards that society holds different people to can be...'unbalanced', and if you happen to find that you benefit from these standards, that's good for you. Realistically however, 'average' or below-average people can't really be demanding extreme things from people that they themselves don't bring in any way (bear in mind that males and females are valued for different things, so a female without money will fare better than a broke male)

Outside of all of this, average/broke people get married to each other every day, they aren't left out as long as they don't shoot above their bar

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Not A Gold Digger For Wanting To Marry A Very Wealthy Man, by Ryan03(f): 5:19pm On May 16, 2020
ibkayee:
Leave the rich guys to go after what they want, whether it's a fine girl who just stands there and looks pretty, a smart and productive girl who 'addresses his board members', or even a virgin. When you're bringing something desirable to the table, your options are larger

These pretty girls with nothing to offer but their 'bruised' holes are obviously bringing something to the table that the rich guy wants, it's about choice. He has plenty of options and he went with her. If broke guys with community penis can demand virgins, 'dumb' girls who can't speak at their rich partner's 'board meetings' (lool) can look for wealthy men if they're bringing something else that he wants to the table.

It's just that fortunately for these girls, they can use their beauty and 'womanly wiles' to get these wealthy men, and it just so happens that a lot of these rich men not only don't mind it but are also only looking for arm candy. The broke guys with community penis don't get to benefit the way they want off this double standard unfortunately, ah well (because they'll still end up settling down with someone on their 'social' level, but not with the 'slay queens' they desire). But I bet they wouldn't be so angry if they could benefit off of it the same way

That saying, the standards that society holds different people to can be...'unbalanced', and if you happen to find that you benefit from these standards, that's good for you. Realistically however, 'average' or below-average people can't really be demanding extreme things from people that they themselves don't bring in any way (bear in mind that males and females are valued for different things, so a female without money will fare better than a broke male)

Outside of all of this, average/broke people get married to each other every day, they aren't left out as long as they don't shoot above their bar
cool cool cool
Re: You Are Not A Gold Digger For Wanting To Marry A Very Wealthy Man, by Factfinder1(m): 5:38pm On May 16, 2020
ibkayee:

Your submission is incredible and balanced

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija:laycon Will Win Not Because He Is Broke But a god In Human Body / This Is The Only Cure To Masturbation Addiction / If Sex Doesn't Prove Love In A Relationship, Why Is Cheating Painful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.