Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,813 members, 7,893,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 04:41 AM

How I Clear My Mind During Stress? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Clear My Mind During Stress? (171 Views)

How Can I Clear This Skin Problems / How To Clear GOTV E016 Error Code Message / Marriage Not On My Mind – Flavour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Clear My Mind During Stress? by Dannyjojo99(m): 9:58am On May 17, 2020
The mind is one of the strongest systems in the human body that if taking carelessly brings in tremendous challenges to human.

We all know we cannot cheat the mind when it is unstable. Therefore, we either do one thing or the other to ease the stress in the mind.

My pattern of clearing the mind is easy to adopt like any other patterns or styles. I clear my mind by clearing out any dirt around me. Most times, the kitchen is one place I do that.

Any task I find my hands on in the kitchen while clearing my mind must be easy too because if it is hard, it will contribute badly to my stressed mind

There are much things to do in the kitchen to clear the mind. Trust me!

Let read your unique style of clearing the mind. Your style could be fascinating and helping.

(1) (Reply)

Just In: President Buhari Will Not Address Nigerians Today - Femi Adesina / Lover's Of Mercywave10 / Data Science Courses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.