Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,635 members, 7,930,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:38 AM

What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother (92798 Views)

Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) / What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Sixfeetbelle: 12:13am On May 18, 2020
Noel19:

No make me vex for you o!

My mama carry me for 9 months, was awake watching over me while I was asleep, every night before I sleep mummy will be worried about my health, she will kill mosquitoes before we sleep so we can have a sound sleep, mama go go hungry for we pikin to see food chop.

Na him one mentally deraigned and disoriented girl go come all in the name of incosequential girlfriend will open her stinking mouth to insult my maale, them no born una well.

I really don't understand why you're salivating over my comment when a thousand people saw it and passed. If you believe your mother is a god who can do no wrong, good for you, but I know that there are people out there who's mother is likened to the devil himself. That notwithstanding, sensible people know that no one parent is always right all the time no matter the sacrifices they made for you. Surely, at one point, her decision will be wrong and must be pointed out to her.

So, Mr Noel, if your mom can do no wrong, I apologise if the comment affected you personally.

Are you still angry with me? kiss
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by BRAINTORMS(m): 12:13am On May 18, 2020
I had to login to write this

If what you wrote is true, You dont have a wife material as you claimed

See seems like someone who is in love ans is afraid of heart break or Afraid to start all over again

Please go back to step One again , Start looking for a wife , you dont have a wife material

I keep tilling people , Love alone is not enough to sustain marriage, in fact Character is more important than love, if you want to be successfully married

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by zedegit: 12:14am On May 18, 2020
Tobest94:
tell her to go and apologize to your mother or forget about the relationship.. trust me, she'll not apologize.. not because she's hot tempered and Ill mannered but because she has options already... she don see you finish for her mind.. call it off

Even if she forces herself to apologize, what's the need?
I understand I personally have anger issues but not to the extent of flaring up before my supposed in-laws nah. I chop craze ni?

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by apexc4009: 12:15am On May 18, 2020
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by jnrbayano(m): 12:15am On May 18, 2020
" If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na

Why were you repeating the statement na

She wanted you to scold your mum over what was said to her and you guys are still in a relationship?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

I dunno what to tell you
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by emmanuelalbert3(m): 12:16am On May 18, 2020
The dignity of a woman is her attitude not her virginity... If she can't give you the respect you deserve my brother no point fighting a falling leaf..

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by passionberry(f): 12:16am On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:
We Have Been Dating For 1 Year and 6 months now. I’ve met her parents, we wanted to get married last year but her dad told me to wait till she finishes school which is supposed to be next year. I’m 25 years old and she’s 22 .

I live alone in the city while my mom lives in the village. My younger sister who I’m sponsoring through school sometimes comes to my place during holidays and weekends. My girlfriend practically lives with me because she comes from a type of an Abusive family. So she lives with me and I even assist her with school fees and house rents sometimes. I’ve spent even more than her father for her school.

Everyone In my family knows her and she’s a very wonderful girl. Typical wife material. She supports me every time even when I’m broke. I’m not the type of guy that dates a lot of girls . I don’t even cheat on her. Since I met her I’ve done away with a lot of ladies. I’m 100% committed to the relationship

But the problem is that she Has very bad anger issues. I mean she can destroy your property when she’s angry and I’m the quiet type. I don’t like hitting a lady execpt once in a while a general brain resetting slap. When she starts she doesn’t listen to anyone. Not me, not even her parents. So anytime she’s angry like this I will just find a way to make her laugh. Both of you can just be eating and she will get angry if you ate the fleshy part of the meat and left oily part for her (we have quarreled because of that I mean serious quarrel) . Sometimes I get tired of the whole situation. At the end even when she’s wrong I’ll let her for peace to reign. So I try to manage the anger at home so it shouldn’t go out

So we went to visit my mom in the yesterday. Because of curfew we slept over. So my mom bought us mangos this morning and told us to carry.

My girlfriend then said she doesn’t like mango that if I want to eat my mango I should carry it myself. Then my mom (she is the type that always shouts at every body. The real wahala woman) told her that if she can’t carry the mango then she should just put it on my head for me to carry na (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na).

That was the only thing my mom said. Then she sparked. Started shouting at my mom. That she should stop talking to her like that, that she doesn’t like it. In fact she’s going home. So she carried her bag and started going home. Every one in the compound started saying it’s ok (Na dat thing why dem tell u Dey make u Dey vex so) she was still shouting. I was even try to calm her down but no way. She was still shouting. Even my sister who had never seen her angry before became angry (na so you b? She said). I was really disappointed In her

The issue is what even made me angry is how she reacted. If she didn’t like what my mom said made her angry. At least she should have waited till we got home (this was the first time we were both sleeping over) then she would tell me. Or she could have called my sister and told her what my mom said. After all the fracas, she went inside the room till we left. I just told everybody to just leave her.

So when we got home I told her what she did was wrong that she shouldn’t have reacted like that. Na there war start. She started yelling and shouting at me that if my mom talks to everyone like that she won’t take it (my plan was to tell her that she should apologize to her. Because my mom already apologized that she won’t talk to her again like that. Which I know she will o . So we can just forget about the issue. But she never accepts she’s wrong ) She said I took her to my village to intimidate her in front of my family people, I was really angry and called her uncle and told him what happened. He said there was nothing wrong with what my mom told her (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) and that he would talk to her .

I even scolded my mom before I left that I didn’t like what she said what she did that’s she was just causing issue. My girlfriend said when my mom said the word (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) that I should have immediately rebuked my mom. But me sef no see anything wrong with what my mom said( If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

I just Dey follow her uncle advise and leave her be until she calms down and I talk to her

So my people what’s offensive in this word? If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

But this her attitude don tire me. Break up is not on the card for me at least not yet. She always thinks that they are other guys out there because she has a lot of toasters but I know they can’t do quarter of what I’m doing for her. In this modern time it’s difficult to see a guy who will allow his girlfriend stay with him thereby losing his freedom to do certain things. A guy who doesn’t cheat, a guy who takes care of her does everything for her .

I just think the things she went through in her family is affecting her physiological. And sometimes when I think about leaving her I feel pity because she can’t go back to her parents house.
Red flag,,if your woman can shout back at ur mum and evn in public that is a no no no,pls back off now that you have not married her oh unless one day her anger will let her stab you to death..pls dont marry out of pity.don't let any woman tear your family apart most especially your mum..break off ..she cant change.marrying her will be your greatest nightmare

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Emes101(m): 12:20am On May 18, 2020
Nwanne, you mum didn't say anything wrong to your gf....

You better call your gf in order otherwise you would start having issues with your real relatives
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Modphase: 12:20am On May 18, 2020
If breaking up is not on the table pls prepare a flat for the lunatic you are dating. Did you bother to query if she'll be fine with doing that to her poor mother ? Guys like you make me sick, Is it because of beauty that you turn woman wrapper or what ? My mother is a god unto any girl I date but like the saying goes one mans meat is another's poison.

funkmrflexx:
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by ghettochild(m): 12:20am On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:
We Have Been Dating For 1 Year and 6 months now. I’ve met her parents, we wanted to get married last year but her dad told me to wait till she finishes school which is supposed to be next year. I’m 25 years old and she’s 22 .

I live alone in the city while my mom lives in the village. My younger sister who I’m sponsoring through school sometimes comes to my place during holidays and weekends. My girlfriend practically lives with me because she comes from a type of an Abusive family. So she lives with me and I even assist her with school fees and house rents sometimes. I’ve spent even more than her father for her school.

Everyone In my family knows her and she’s a very wonderful girl. Typical wife material. She supports me every time even when I’m broke. I’m not the type of guy that dates a lot of girls . I don’t even cheat on her. Since I met her I’ve done away with a lot of ladies. I’m 100% committed to the relationship

But the problem is that she Has very bad anger issues. I mean she can destroy your property when she’s angry and I’m the quiet type. I don’t like hitting a lady execpt once in a while a general brain resetting slap. When she starts she doesn’t listen to anyone. Not me, not even her parents. So anytime she’s angry like this I will just find a way to make her laugh. Both of you can just be eating and she will get angry if you ate the fleshy part of the meat and left oily part for her (we have quarreled because of that I mean serious quarrel) . Sometimes I get tired of the whole situation. At the end even when she’s wrong I’ll let her for peace to reign. So I try to manage the anger at home so it shouldn’t go out

So we went to visit my mom in the yesterday. Because of curfew we slept over. So my mom bought us mangos this morning and told us to carry.

My girlfriend then said she doesn’t like mango that if I want to eat my mango I should carry it myself. Then my mom (she is the type that always shouts at every body. The real wahala woman) told her that if she can’t carry the mango then she should just put it on my head for me to carry na (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na).

That was the only thing my mom said. Then she sparked. Started shouting at my mom. That she should stop talking to her like that, that she doesn’t like it. In fact she’s going home. So she carried her bag and started going home. Every one in the compound started saying it’s ok (Na dat thing why dem tell u Dey make u Dey vex so) she was still shouting. I was even try to calm her down but no way. She was still shouting. Even my sister who had never seen her angry before became angry (na so you b? She said). I was really disappointed In her

The issue is what even made me angry is how she reacted. If she didn’t like what my mom said made her angry. At least she should have waited till we got home (this was the first time we were both sleeping over) then she would tell me. Or she could have called my sister and told her what my mom said. After all the fracas, she went inside the room till we left. I just told everybody to just leave her.

So when we got home I told her what she did was wrong that she shouldn’t have reacted like that. Na there war start. She started yelling and shouting at me that if my mom talks to everyone like that she won’t take it (my plan was to tell her that she should apologize to her. Because my mom already apologized that she won’t talk to her again like that. Which I know she will o . So we can just forget about the issue. But she never accepts she’s wrong ) She said I took her to my village to intimidate her in front of my family people, I was really angry and called her uncle and told him what happened. He said there was nothing wrong with what my mom told her (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) and that he would talk to her .

I even scolded my mom before I left that I didn’t like what she said what she did that’s she was just causing issue. My girlfriend said when my mom said the word (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) that I should have immediately rebuked my mom. But me sef no see anything wrong with what my mom said( If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

I just Dey follow her uncle advise and leave her be until she calms down and I talk to her

So my people what’s offensive in this word? If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

But this her attitude don tire me. Break up is not on the card for me at least not yet. She always thinks that they are other guys out there because she has a lot of toasters but I know they can’t do quarter of what I’m doing for her. In this modern time it’s difficult to see a guy who will allow his girlfriend stay with him thereby losing his freedom to do certain things. A guy who doesn’t cheat, a guy who takes care of her does everything for her .

I just think the things she went through in her family is affecting her physiological. And sometimes when I think about leaving her I feel pity because she can’t go back to her parents house.
My brother u r dating a time bomb n u know it, charity begins at home.. What she's been doing at her own home she exhibited at ur mother's,. Now ur mum knows d kind of girl u r dating... So does everyone else.. They'd kick against the marriage cos they know once u r married she would become a tigress that would control u..
If u love ur property n most esp ur life.. End that toxic relationship now now..
U needed not even come here... U sound matured enough yet u act the other way...
Just get outta the relationship...
U already know the solution but u keep telling urself a break up is out of it..
My bro.. Na die u dey fraternize with so oo
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by BRAINTORMS(m): 12:21am On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:

See yourself explaining the cant-explainable
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by DareIt: 12:23am On May 18, 2020
I don't want to sound demeaning but I think you are quite imature for the kind of relationship that you have with this girl. I'd advice that you quit it immediately and focus more on your hustle as while you mature.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Noel19: 12:26am On May 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I really don't understand why you're salivating over my comment when a thousand people saw it and passed. If you believe your mother is a god who can do no wrong, good for you, but I know that there are people out there who's mother is likened to the devil himself. That notwithstanding, sensible people know that no one parent is always right all the time no matter the sacrifices they made for you. Surely, at one point, her decision will be wrong and must be pointed out to her.

So, Mr Noel, if your mom can do no wrong, I apologise if the comment affected you personally.

Are you still angry with me? kiss

No matter how evil a parent is, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If a parent, even when, though is evil, know how to give good gifts to his children. Then how dare we disrespect them.

Respect your father and mother so that you shall live long. No be me talk am, na God.

If I'm still angry with you? Nah! Not in my character.

Shalom, and one love..
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Angrymode: 12:26am On May 18, 2020
OP, carry ur mumu come de go!!!!

I de vex for this rubbish u just gv me read!!!!

U don't deserve advice. Abeg continue.

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Amalekki: 12:27am On May 18, 2020
Guy, are you really sure you are planning on living long??

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Sixfeetbelle: 12:29am On May 18, 2020
Noel19:

No matter how evil a parent is, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If a parent, even when, though is evil, know how to give good gifts to his children. Then how dare we disrespect them.

Respect your father and mother so that you shall live long. No be me talk am, na God.

If I'm still angry with you? Nah! Not in my character.

Shalom, and one love..

Some parents can ask you to put your hand inside fire. Will you do it because you're supposed to be 'honoring' them?

A parent isn't right all the time. Whether you believe it or not.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by zedegit: 12:30am On May 18, 2020
Abasilim:
OP you're not doing well at all.

This part summarises it.

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by InvertedHammer: 12:30am On May 18, 2020
/
Don't blame the guy.

Blame her parents for procreating to give birth to a loser.

I can't wait to read the end of these tales after your life has been totally destroyed by the Jezebel you invited into your life. This slowpoke cannot even control a gf. Na wife she go fit handle? grin grin

\
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Bbklopsy: 12:30am On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:

RUBBISH
Some people don't even think before posting trash here.
Person pikin!
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by teemy(m): 12:30am On May 18, 2020
@ funkmrflexx, I won't go much into issues but that "You should have scolded your mother right there" speaks volumes. As in, does she want you scolding your own mother right there and she would be nodding and laughing in her mind that you are putting mum in her place?

This lady probably already has a stereotype of how things would be between her and any future MIL. Just expect her to increase the volume against your mum as a regular habit in future should you guys ever get married. But still, it is your decision to make as no one will live your future for you. Decide well bro.

A long time ago, a woman extended her insecurities by telling the daughter to ask her husband for 'the head of John the baptist'. You are still lucky you've not been asked to choose between your girlfriend and your mother. You don't need to get to that stage before knowing the right thing to do.

Wishing you well - Teemy
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Denko2721987(m): 12:30am On May 18, 2020
Na wa oo.. wetin person the read for this Nairaland sometimes they affect medula sef.. Who u be to shout on my mom?. Mere girlfriend for that matter.. I won't even tolerate it from a wife not to talk of a girl friend sef.. Na the hand wey u give.am she take they follow u so..
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Layksaide(m): 12:31am On May 18, 2020
You are very stupid! Go for head cleansing with immediate Alacrity, also go and beg your mum for forgiveness and throw that girl away. Do you remember the Sanda case in Abuja? Run for your dear life.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Gididraey: 12:31am On May 18, 2020
Do you want to join a WhatsApp TV that supplies you only with necessary gists�️��, entertainment����, wallpaper HD &3D�️�️�️,ebooks���,fun facts, funny memes and skits.... Infact over all entertainment... You are just 1 click away.

https:///2348188373891?text=Hello...%20I%20am.....%20And%20I%20am%20interested%20in%20joining%20your%20TV
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:31am On May 18, 2020
even [b]scolded my mom[/b]before I left that I didn’t like what she said....
For you to scolded your mom over a bitch u have known for barely 2 years showed you are a fool
Sorry bro
The day a lady will raise her voice to my mom I will beat her that day and it will be the end of the marriage or relationship.
You can insult me the way you love but my mom no way

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Vince09: 12:32am On May 18, 2020
You are not cheating cos you cant cheat... my advice you let her go and allow her test the waters.. if your getting back together it has to be tacked in two front 1, serious therapy ,2 prayer.. violent people don't just change without help... or one day dem forget full cutlasss for your head
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by speedchariot(m): 12:32am On May 18, 2020
Scolding your Mum? Don't try it next time! She should apologize to you Mum for her actions.Mehn That girl needs deliverance from Spiritual Husband.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by oludaniels777: 12:33am On May 18, 2020
YOU CALL THAT ONE WIFE MATERIAL? OK O. I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU.YOU DON ENTER SOUP IF YOU MARRY THAT ONE.A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by ToyBoyAaron(m): 12:33am On May 18, 2020
So many have replied but I couldn't read all. Most replies are viewed from the same angle. The problem here like you have rightly stated is her previous experience which must have affected her psychologically. They are so many people with this mental disorder called anger issues. Get an expert to talk to her and get the necessary treatment. There is a woman like that in my area, right now she stays alone outdoors and she behaves strange and slow.... Hers have gone extreme but your lady's own is still minimal so the earlier the better. I wish you a peaceful home.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by snowball11(m): 12:34am On May 18, 2020
This is serious, you even scolded your mother over the playful act she exhibited with your tigress! You are yet to marry her and she is already shaking all the available tables in your compound undecided Guy run..........
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Abimbolasam(m): 12:35am On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:

[color=#006600][/color
Your girlfriend anger issue is nothing compare to your own problem. you scolded your mum because of your girlfriend for something trivial like that, we are watching you in 5D
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Noel19: 12:36am On May 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Some parents can ask you to put your hand inside fire. Will you do it because you're supposed to be 'honoring' them?

A parent isn't right all the time. Whether you believe it or not.

Nneoma, I just quoted what the bible said and that's a fact.

I know there are bad parents but that shouldn't dissuade us from showing love to them when you can.

We will never know what we have until it's gone. I'm speaking from experience.

Nothing's ever promised tomorrow, today with the time we have let's show love to them so that our father in heaven will bless us.

This is just my widows might!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (40) (Reply)

xxxxxxxxxxx / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.