Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,462 members, 7,917,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:21 AM

What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother (92717 Views)

Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) / What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Idiotmod: 4:16am On May 18, 2020
When you get mother, you no go know wetin God do for you. Even my younger one will deal with the girl let alone me. See as I dey look u where I dey
I dey cry sometimes. My mother became late when I was small
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by igbowoman: 4:18am On May 18, 2020
Is OP still alive abi the girl don dagger am

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by othniel1234: 4:19am On May 18, 2020
Guy you are senseless if you keep on dating that girl,you are going to lose alot of things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by mahmud0007(m): 4:19am On May 18, 2020
There are other better girls out there. Get urself another girl, What do you mean you cant break up? Till she beat ur mama? Or she kill u? Wise up man ..
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Stylee12: 4:20am On May 18, 2020
No woman can insult or treat my mother like dat...let alone a girlfriend...maybe she's just using ur quietness against u
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by David160(m): 4:22am On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:
We Have Been Dating For 1 Year and 6 months now. I’ve met her parents, we wanted to get married last year but her dad told me to wait till she finishes school which is supposed to be next year. I’m 25 years old and she’s 22 .

I live alone in the city while my mom lives in the village. My younger sister who I’m sponsoring through school sometimes comes to my place during holidays and weekends. My girlfriend practically lives with me because she comes from a type of an Abusive family. So she lives with me and I even assist her with school fees and house rents sometimes. I’ve spent even more than her father for her school.

Everyone In my family knows her and she’s a very wonderful girl. Typical wife material. She supports me every time even when I’m broke. I’m not the type of guy that dates a lot of girls . I don’t even cheat on her. Since I met her I’ve done away with a lot of ladies. I’m 100% committed to the relationship

But the problem is that she Has very bad anger issues. I mean she can destroy your property when she’s angry and I’m the quiet type. I don’t like hitting a lady execpt once in a while a general brain resetting slap. When she starts she doesn’t listen to anyone. Not me, not even her parents. So anytime she’s angry like this I will just find a way to make her laugh. Both of you can just be eating and she will get angry if you ate the fleshy part of the meat and left oily part for her (we have quarreled because of that I mean serious quarrel) . Sometimes I get tired of the whole situation. At the end even when she’s wrong I’ll let her for peace to reign. So I try to manage the anger at home so it shouldn’t go out

So we went to visit my mom in the yesterday. Because of curfew we slept over. So my mom bought us mangos this morning and told us to carry.

My girlfriend then said she doesn’t like mango that if I want to eat my mango I should carry it myself. Then my mom (she is the type that always shouts at every body. The real wahala woman) told her that if she can’t carry the mango then she should just put it on my head for me to carry na (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na).

That was the only thing my mom said. Then she sparked. Started shouting at my mom. That she should stop talking to her like that, that she doesn’t like it. In fact she’s going home. So she carried her bag and started going home. Every one in the compound started saying it’s ok (Na dat thing why dem tell u Dey make u Dey vex so) she was still shouting. I was even try to calm her down but no way. She was still shouting. Even my sister who had never seen her angry before became angry (na so you b? She said). I was really disappointed In her

The issue is what even made me angry is how she reacted. If she didn’t like what my mom said made her angry. At least she should have waited till we got home (this was the first time we were both sleeping over) then she would tell me. Or she could have called my sister and told her what my mom said. After all the fracas, she went inside the room till we left. I just told everybody to just leave her.

So when we got home I told her what she did was wrong that she shouldn’t have reacted like that. Na there war start. She started yelling and shouting at me that if my mom talks to everyone like that she won’t take it (my plan was to tell her that she should apologize to her. Because my mom already apologized that she won’t talk to her again like that. Which I know she will o . So we can just forget about the issue. But she never accepts she’s wrong ) She said I took her to my village to intimidate her in front of my family people, I was really angry and called her uncle and told him what happened. He said there was nothing wrong with what my mom told her (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) and that he would talk to her .

I even scolded my mom before I left that I didn’t like what she said what she did that’s she was just causing issue. My girlfriend said when my mom said the word (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) that I should have immediately rebuked my mom. But me sef no see anything wrong with what my mom said( If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

I just Dey follow her uncle advise and leave her be until she calms down and I talk to her

So my people what’s offensive in this word? If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

But this her attitude don tire me. Break up is not on the card for me at least not yet. She always thinks that they are other guys out there because she has a lot of toasters but I know they can’t do quarter of what I’m doing for her. In this modern time it’s difficult to see a guy who will allow his girlfriend stay with him thereby losing his freedom to do certain things. A guy who doesn’t cheat, a guy who takes care of her does everything for her .

I just think the things she went through in her family is affecting her physiological. And sometimes when I think about leaving her I feel pity because she can’t go back to her parents house.
Dump the girl... That's my Advice... If you dare marry her, you'll end up hating your life.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Pious101: 4:22am On May 18, 2020
If u can't let go of this girl now be ready to let go of ur mum. ...are u seriously kidding me? Scolding ur mum over that girl with a bad altitude? For God sake ur mum
U better let go of that girl
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Taiwo20(m): 4:24am On May 18, 2020
Until she vex tear your property document or certificate before you get sense.

Continue to pamper her.

Our people say, " na front tender age, we dey trim Iroko tree, if the tree grow up before you try to trim am na big sacrifice e go collect"
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by 9jaflave: 4:26am On May 18, 2020
If you love your life, I beg you - let her go!!! This is a cantankerous woman. She is sure to make your life miserable - 100% guaranteed! Flee when you have the chance!!

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Kenneth10110(m): 4:27am On May 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Stop putting your parents on a pedestal. That's all I have to reply you.

You need to visit a brain test lab

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by thymm: 4:27am On May 18, 2020
Somebody deliberately wrote this rubbish just to annoy readers, #sadist

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Kenneth10110(m): 4:28am On May 18, 2020
She always thinks that they are other guys out there because she has a lot of toasters but I know they can’t do quarter of what I’m doing for her.

SMH
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Emmanuel1717(m): 4:32am On May 18, 2020
My Brother that girl is not a wife Material Believe me.
She has other boyfriends which you don't know don't let anyone use you and finally kill you.
You better borrow Usein Bolt shoes and run from that ungodly relationship before she kills you one day with knife and am very sure is not a Godly person as well.
Kenneth10110:
She always thinks that they are other guys out there because she has a lot of toasters but I know they can’t do quarter of what I’m doing for her.

SMH
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by GodisFirst: 4:33am On May 18, 2020
Just go and apologize to your mum for scolding her, give her a good gift that will make her happy.
Them tell your girlfriend never in her life shout at your mum because your mum meant no harm. Tell her that it is a condition for you to continue to be with her. If fact tell her to call your mum and apologize.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by waletext1: 4:33am On May 18, 2020
Bro, u should be disowned for disrespecting your mum infront of a hoe..... dump that lady asap before she ruin your life , there are so many good girls searching around you. Act like man please
funkmrflexx:
We Have Been Dating For 1 Year and 6 months now. I’ve met her parents, we wanted to get married last year but her dad told me to wait till she finishes school which is supposed to be next year. I’m 25 years old and she’s 22 .

I live alone in the city while my mom lives in the village. My younger sister who I’m sponsoring through school sometimes comes to my place during holidays and weekends. My girlfriend practically lives with me because she comes from a type of an Abusive family. So she lives with me and I even assist her with school fees and house rents sometimes. I’ve spent even more than her father for her school.

Everyone In my family knows her and she’s a very wonderful girl. Typical wife material. She supports me every time even when I’m broke. I’m not the type of guy that dates a lot of girls . I don’t even cheat on her. Since I met her I’ve done away with a lot of ladies. I’m 100% committed to the relationship

But the problem is that she Has very bad anger issues. I mean she can destroy your property when she’s angry and I’m the quiet type. I don’t like hitting a lady execpt once in a while a general brain resetting slap. When she starts she doesn’t listen to anyone. Not me, not even her parents. So anytime she’s angry like this I will just find a way to make her laugh. Both of you can just be eating and she will get angry if you ate the fleshy part of the meat and left oily part for her (we have quarreled because of that I mean serious quarrel) . Sometimes I get tired of the whole situation. At the end even when she’s wrong I’ll let her for peace to reign. So I try to manage the anger at home so it shouldn’t go out

So we went to visit my mom in the yesterday. Because of curfew we slept over. So my mom bought us mangos this morning and told us to carry.

My girlfriend then said she doesn’t like mango that if I want to eat my mango I should carry it myself. Then my mom (she is the type that always shouts at every body. The real wahala woman) told her that if she can’t carry the mango then she should just put it on my head for me to carry na (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na).

That was the only thing my mom said. Then she sparked. Started shouting at my mom. That she should stop talking to her like that, that she doesn’t like it. In fact she’s going home. So she carried her bag and started going home. Every one in the compound started saying it’s ok (Na dat thing why dem tell u Dey make u Dey vex so) she was still shouting. I was even try to calm her down but no way. She was still shouting. Even my sister who had never seen her angry before became angry (na so you b? She said). I was really disappointed In her

The issue is what even made me angry is how she reacted. If she didn’t like what my mom said made her angry. At least she should have waited till we got home (this was the first time we were both sleeping over) then she would tell me. Or she could have called my sister and told her what my mom said. After all the fracas, she went inside the room till we left. I just told everybody to just leave her.

So when we got home I told her what she did was wrong that she shouldn’t have reacted like that. Na there war start. She started yelling and shouting at me that if my mom talks to everyone like that she won’t take it (my plan was to tell her that she should apologize to her. Because my mom already apologized that she won’t talk to her again like that. Which I know she will o . So we can just forget about the issue. But she never accepts she’s wrong ) She said I took her to my village to intimidate her in front of my family people, I was really angry and called her uncle and told him what happened. He said there was nothing wrong with what my mom told her (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) and that he would talk to her .

I even scolded my mom before I left that I didn’t like what she said what she did that’s she was just causing issue. My girlfriend said when my mom said the word (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) that I should have immediately rebuked my mom. But me sef no see anything wrong with what my mom said( If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

I just Dey follow her uncle advise and leave her be until she calms down and I talk to her

So my people what’s offensive in this word? If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

But this her attitude don tire me. Break up is not on the card for me at least not yet. She always thinks that they are other guys out there because she has a lot of toasters but I know they can’t do quarter of what I’m doing for her. In this modern time it’s difficult to see a guy who will allow his girlfriend stay with him thereby losing his freedom to do certain things. A guy who doesn’t cheat, a guy who takes care of her does everything for her .

I just think the things she went through in her family is affecting her physiological. And sometimes when I think about leaving her I feel pity because she can’t go back to her parents house.

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Filmdirect: 4:33am On May 18, 2020
Female with two sons. If my husband when we were dating scolded his mom for me I’d never marry him. What kind of man treats his mother like that. May my sons never end up like you. If I may ask, where is your father? You need to learn to be a man.

I’m still trying to get over the shock of a man scolding his mother for a girlfriend. Even a wife! No. If my mother in law says something offensive I’d appreciate my husband talking to her, but not scolding. What the heck!!!

All that money you are spending on that ill tempered girl, what have you spent on your mother??

That girl you are dating doesn’t respect you and shouldn’t. You are a shame, a weakling, and a disgrace.

5 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Kvdag(m): 4:35am On May 18, 2020
AMEN
GreatChizzy:
Like seriously you "scolded" your MOTHER?
You scolded your mother for a "girl friend" whom you had already knew had anger management issues? I hope your mother has other sons besides you; because you are a shame and a reproach to that woman you call your mother.

May God not give us Sons that would scold their mothers because of girl friends.

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Odumoye(m): 4:38am On May 18, 2020
Ooooooooooin,OP, u aren't doing well at all..... What the hell must have come over her, for her to snap back at ur mum. Damn it, it's better u talk senses into her skull if she really wants to have a happy home. Moreso, u ve gat no right whatsoever to have scolded ur mum for a girlfriend lasanlasan..... U really need to apologise to ur mum. I no go talk pass this one.... Wetin ur mama talk never too much Na, for it to have stirred ur girlfriend's anger
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by SeniorGee(m): 4:39am On May 18, 2020
Brother, you cannot manage her so let her go. Cut your losses, cut the crap, you'll get a better somebody. Don't marry for love only, add peace of mind to your list.
God help u
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by nattyGENT: 4:39am On May 18, 2020
You are a BIG disappointment. Anyway, age check: 25years You are still a boy, but know that you'll be in for death if you marry her. So, until she eats mango she carries the bag (so egoistic) even with all you've done for her Shouting at your mother and you blamed your mother too Dont you have common sense? Them no dey tell sane person to leave sun & even mad man no dey waka but e dey run cross road

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Deoboss(m): 4:41am On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:

First & foremost, never live with or date a lady out of pity, usually ends in regrets. A lady from a distress background naturally will have psychological issues but if it gets out of hand then it will turn to some thing else.

She has no regard for your mother & you inclusive.

She won’t make a good wife obviously as one day her anger may be life threatening. She owes you & your mother repentant apology or else let her go her way & stay with her own blood relatives no matter what she will face there after all she didn’t die when she grew up with her people.

On your own part, try your best not to slap a lady no matter what, walk away instead if she makes you that angry & return once you are no longer upset.

She sees you as her typical type, temperamental women like quiet men & you tolerate her excessive nature.

Me i don’t tolerate excess anger from my woman or any body staying with me cause it will do more harm than good. She can’t adjust as it’s too late, one day soon you will get fed up with her as i see the love you have for her die naturally
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Moikiitos: 4:41am On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:

This is living in bondage. At least from what I read here you're not a shrink, so you better run away now while you still have your mental health intact before she drown you with her's.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by denip: 4:43am On May 18, 2020
My brother no use pity marry person o. Jus tell her pop and plain that if she cant manage her anger, the relationship would be on hold. If u no u cant manage her anger make u scatter d relationship o

funkmrflexx:

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Nobody: 4:43am On May 18, 2020
‪Please guys watch my YouTube video and subscribe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF_ne10W0yo
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by PeachtreeReside(f): 4:44am On May 18, 2020
She is 22yrs old and has the guts to be openly rude to your mum

She has no regard for you nor your mum.

Being poor is no excuse for not being well trained, have manners, have self control and being a calm person.

You reprimanded your mum was bad taste on your part

We all have issues but anger is a bull in a China ware store.

Being quiet isn't enough reason why she can't listen to you either

Keep justifying her anger issues until she throws a knife at you or flings hot water at you in the heat of the moment.

She doesn't respect you one ounce....

Take marriage off the table.

That she can be rude to your mum.......
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Akhile(m): 4:47am On May 18, 2020
Wow....I can’t believe what I just read. Your brain needs serious reset.

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by vickydevoka(m): 4:47am On May 18, 2020
Olochee:
Use ya head OP...

Love is blinding you.
When u spend too much on a lady, is very hard to let her go, bcus to u it's an investment uv done.
My papa go tell u say, woman be lyk goods way de for market, na wen u ready with ur money u fit go market pick de one way him want.
Spending on a lady dat is not ur sister b4 marriage is very bad unless u are doing for charity

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by jimakeabi: 4:53am On May 18, 2020
stupidity is your surname

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by umarshehu58(m): 4:53am On May 18, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Ehya,
That statement is very painful. It can make someone even commit suicide.

Now that you can't break up with the girl, kuku break up with your mama

Exactly. Because there must be a breakup. He should definitely choose walai because the gf and the mom can't be at peace with eachother

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Pat081: 4:54am On May 18, 2020
Op if u dnt marry her will u dead ??or hv u met a Pastor that told u she is d only woman for u??how i wish u are my brother and am nt at home someone told me u do this after a month i will just cum 2ur place to gv u the slap that will land u in hosptal anyway so far u love her go on and marry her but always have it in mind 2tell ur people to dig a land for u because she will b d one 2kill u one day use ur brain and nt ur manhood boy and let her go and try a hard guy nt duller like u who can nt stand on his feet and u are nt a man on ur own u knw what to do if u are a man [color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by FASASI1(m): 4:55am On May 18, 2020
You rebuked your mother for a statement that is not wrong, you must be out of your mind. Since breakup isn't an option keep tolerating her anger issue till a lady friend call you and she will get angry and stab you.

I don't know why some people will see red flags and still want to continue the relationship. A lady that believes if you leave her another is already in line but seriously why will you take care of her tuition bills, feeding etc even more than her father? If she come break IP with you now, you go dey cry up and down

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by icefish(m): 4:55am On May 18, 2020
You still dey ask questions?, my friend Japa oh before it's too late

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (40) (Reply)

School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / xxxxxxxxxxx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.