Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,445 members, 7,888,390 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:35 AM

Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra (58925 Views)

Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper / Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos / Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by Udoskybest: 9:54am On May 18, 2020
PositiveDirect:
Sorry to say but Anambra seems to be producing too many fake pastors these days.
Apology accepted
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by jrusky(m): 9:54am On May 18, 2020
But why burning her nah. That is too horrible. She is fake dont go to her, simple.

I don't know her and can nevet know her because I don't look for what is not chasing me that will lead me to go and fall victim in the hand of one idiot.

Anambra again Ogun state next the two major axis of evil news in current day Nigeria.

Ogun State next...............
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by Greatzeus(m): 9:55am On May 18, 2020
Anyone has freedom to worship anything they desire,it's called freedom of religion. You can worship a stone if you like as long as you are not infringing on other people's right or breaking the law of the land.
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by richAgnostic: 9:55am On May 18, 2020
nigerians are just stupid. the law permits us to have freedom to any type of religion we chose to have. only idiots that dont know their rights get bullied like this. i remember a police man asking me what i was holding and i told him na odeshi and charms, he wanted to talk rubbish and i tell am say e bi like say he wan loose him job, when i start to quote constitutions for am, no be person tell am to jakpa. main while, i was just holding a fetish looking item that had no spiritual powers
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by Onliie(m): 9:57am On May 18, 2020
PositiveDirect:
Sorry to say but Anambra seems to be producing too many fake pastors these days.
if you know you know
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by Godsonjolly: 9:57am On May 18, 2020
agadez007:
How are they any different FROM Adeboye,Omo fufeyin,Kumuyi etc

They are all same thing
You don't classify the likes of adeboye, kumuyi and so on with those guys. I'm not saying they're so righteous and holy, no! When u watch these men preach, u hear truth and good teachings. No one should judge let God do the judging. So, they aren't all same.
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by Lovelyn451(f): 9:58am On May 18, 2020
Sabbathically

1 Like

Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by Nobody: 9:58am On May 18, 2020
[quote author=lolybaby post=89675226][/quote]

Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by Britxt007(m): 9:59am On May 18, 2020
How can someone calls herself a pastor in this environment
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by cococandy(f): 10:02am On May 18, 2020
We should still believe in freedom of worship

2 Likes

Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by bassman007(m): 10:04am On May 18, 2020
Is she a Pastor or a traditional worshipper because I am not understanding undecided
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by BonPatrick(m): 10:05am On May 18, 2020
Lol you are right
Sermwell:
Odumeje is next!!

click like if you agree!!
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by OsuIgboIpob: 10:06am On May 18, 2020
Lee29:

She should have named her shrine properly, and not associate it with Christianity. That's copyright infringement. Lol
WILL YOU SHUT UP!

HOW IS SABBATH CHRISTAIN?
DO YOU HAVE BRAINS AT ALL?

EVEN JEWS THAT ARE ASSOCIATED MOSTLY WITH THE WORD CANT CLAIM IT.
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by Brightest04(m): 10:06am On May 18, 2020
But what have they done to those fake pastors and prophets who sleep with their wives,daughters and sodomize their sons.What have they done to those fake Shepard's of God who sell sobo to them and told them it's the blood of Jesus and those fake pastors and prophets on TV stations performing fake miracles on them and cunningly taking away their hard earn money? Mumu people swimming in their "mumurism".
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by Nobody: 10:07am On May 18, 2020
Ballo52:
did she die? or did she survive it? cos u only told us she was burnt.
Learn to read and understand

Her temple was burnt

Nobody mentioned that she was burnt

2 Likes

Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by semyman: 10:08am On May 18, 2020
Pastors are scammers
Take this to the bank
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by wink2015(m): 10:11am On May 18, 2020
Discovery4today:
Temple Of Fake Female Pastor Aka 'Sabbath Pastor' Burnt In Anambra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7xwMz7JUq8

The temple of fake female pastor aka 'Sabbath Pastor' destroyed in Agulu, Anambra State, fetish items burnt

JUNGLE JUSTICE.

Nigerians should stop TAKING THE LAWS INTO THEIR OWN HANDS !
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by sofiscatedmoron: 10:16am On May 18, 2020
Let them come over to lag. Wev got a lot of 'em fake p
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by kingthreat(m): 10:17am On May 18, 2020
Notify me when Odumeje's scam temple is destroyed.
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by richxchange: 10:19am On May 18, 2020
MaziAlaye:
Christians and Muslims think they're the only legitimate religion allowed to operate in Nigeria. These guys will do anything within their power to destroy traditional worshipping as far it doesn't go down well with their religion. You guys are the real extremist angry

As a matter of fact, she hasn't hurt anyone with her practice, so why burn down her sacred zone?

What s naive n dumb response....why is she calling her self a pastor
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by SweetCunt97(f): 10:20am On May 18, 2020
MaziAlaye:
Christians and Muslims think they're the only legitimate religion allowed to operate in Nigeria. These guys will do anything within their power to destroy traditional worshipping as far it doesn't go down well with their religion. You guys are the real extremist angry

As a matter of fact, she hasn't hurt anyone with her practice, so why burn down her sacred zone?
I think the problem here is deceitfully saying she worships God while she does juju in secret. If it's a herbalist place, no one will bother because you know what it is. Jazz to bind people and kill is diabolic and needs to b burnt abeg
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by Burruchaga71(m): 10:21am On May 18, 2020
PositiveDirect:
. Because Ogun State indigens has refused to do the needful.... Ndiara
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by mcdokwe(m): 10:21am On May 18, 2020
michlins:
Our people have a problem of destroying other people places of worship especially if it doesn't align with what we have known and practiced.

She hasn't been proven to commit any crime to warrant such destruction. Meanwhile,baby factories are everywhere in our communities and we still ignore them.

But what do I even know sef
I don't think it would have been so much a problem if she opened and operated a shrine, I guess the major problem is hiding behind the name pastor to perpetuate whatever she is perpetuating.
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by anambraamaka: 10:23am On May 18, 2020
The guy who shot this video is a pure commedian lol he needs a show
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by Dpharisee: 10:23am On May 18, 2020
This is a religious place, she is practising our culture before the whites and Arab men came with their own religion, she didn't put loudspeakers disturbing the community early morning for prayers or crusade. Igbos say 'ibiri Kam biri' live and let's live.
This destruction of other people's religious practices as long as no law was violated is wrong.
I am sure one fake pastor must have told them that she brought Coronavirus with her fetishism
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by mastermaestro(m): 10:24am On May 18, 2020
Kekereekun123:
99% of 9ja pastors are fake. Only in for the money and pussy. God never called them. Poverty called many

Says a failure of a human being. You can sit in your armchair of idiocy pulling out dumb statistical figures, while others are leading the world from the front.
Anyway, critics will forever be behind, no doubt. They are cursed to mourn about the successes of others. Keep it up!
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by Naijaarchive(m): 10:24am On May 18, 2020
Tolerance means nothing to some people.... Live nd let live as long as she isn't hurting anyone
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by buzorcharles(m): 10:29am On May 18, 2020
PositiveDirect:

It's true I think they are learning from lagos state
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by Datagric(m): 10:30am On May 18, 2020
michlins:
Our people have a problem of destroying other people places of worship especially if it doesn't align with what we have known and practiced.

She hasn't been proven to commit any crime to warrant such destruction. Meanwhile,baby factories are everywhere in our communities and we still ignore them.

But what do I even know sef
Baby factory dey everywhere and you are not pointing it out, don't involve us in Ur own shady dealings. If you know any baby factory report to the nearest police station.
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by lomprico(m): 10:31am On May 18, 2020
this one has been caught. there are many big pastors whose shrine are in fortress.
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by Miracle1991: 10:32am On May 18, 2020
I said it, one day children of hate will not see anybody to hate, then they will start hating themselves.
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video / Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK / Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.