Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,447 members, 7,888,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:41 AM

Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra (58928 Views)

Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper / Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos / Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by Ramos16(m): 10:39am On May 18, 2020
Nigerians are savages
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by enemyofprogress: 10:40am On May 18, 2020
These igbo people sef grin grin
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by Drizzy5001(m): 10:40am On May 18, 2020
Very good, keep exposing them one by one.
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by Island01: 10:42am On May 18, 2020
Sign up in chipper and start making 1000 and above, you will get an instant 250naira after sign up, the money can also be paid out to your account, check my signature and thank me later.. have a blessed week
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by Nobody: 10:46am On May 18, 2020
Godsonjolly:

You don't classify the likes of adeboye, kumuyi and so on with those guys. I'm not saying they're so righteous and holy, no! When u watch these men preach, u hear truth and good teachings. No one should judge let God do the judging. So, they aren't all same.
So in your opinion Adeboye, kumuyi and co. are teaching the truth? So the woman they burnt her church didn't preach the truth? grin Did you attend her church to know what she preached wasn"t the truth or good teaching? i can bet my shiny left butt that you never attended her church or heard her preaching. yet you are still saying no one should judge, let God be the judge. bla! bla bla! grin Your own hyporcrisy is epic.

I tell you what, i think adeboye, kumuyi Osinbanjo suleiman and all of them are crooks they are bloody thieving scammers.
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by Iykenuwa(m): 10:51am On May 18, 2020
Homeboiy:
Ah did she ask anyone to come for Miracle?

Go and try burning okija shrine na

Them only know say na only wood and cloths dey d woman hut.
Police did and nothing happened
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by Sureboom5432: 10:55am On May 18, 2020
see below
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by musabayokanu: 10:56am On May 18, 2020
Yes their is freedom of religion.
But if you are a traditionalist you declare your outfit a herbal healing home simple.
Who ever coming there knows they are going to a herbal healing home.

But when you pose as a Christian or Muslim they you go behind the scene committing traditional voodoo then it's called obtaining by trick.
Obtaining by deceit and all.

So let's be guided in out reference to the Constitution.
richAgnostic:
nigerians are just stupid. the law permits us to have freedom to any type of religion we chose to have. only idiots that dont know their rights get bullied like this. i remember a police man asking me what i was holding and i told him na odeshi and charms, he wanted to talk rubbish and i tell am say e bi like say he wan loose him job, when i start to quote constitutions for am, no be person tell am to jakpa. main while, i was just holding a fetish looking item that had no spiritual powers

1 Like

Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by Ezedikechinedu1(m): 11:00am On May 18, 2020
PositiveDirect:
Sorry to say but Anambra seems to be producing too many fake pastors these days.
Ur nyash dere
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by Godsonjolly: 11:02am On May 18, 2020
gypsey:
So in your opinion Adeboye, kumuyi and co. are teaching the truth? So the woman they burnt her church didn't preach the truth? grin Did you attend her church to know what she preached wasn"t the truth or good teaching? i can bet my shiny left butt that you never attended her church or heard her preaching. yet you are still saying no one should judge, let God be the judge. bla! bla bla! grin Your own hyporcrisy is epic.

I tell you what, i think adeboye, kumuyi Osinbanjo suleiman and all of them are crooks they are bloody thieving scammers.
grin thank goodness u said "what u think" which is totally different from what I think. I don't support burning the woman, that's evil. If everyone is to be punished for being fake or something, then no one in this world will be guilt free. I'm just saying u shouldn't conclude and classify all pastor's as same. Even the devil at times preaches the truth to make himself look real, even false prophets pray using Jesus Name. So lets leave Judgement to God rather than condemning one another.
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by Nobody: 11:10am On May 18, 2020
Sabbath no be Church, juju coven. No wonder their spiritual leader is always Dada.

Why deceive ppl with Church while you go behind the scene to do fetish stuff.

See dead ppl pictures everywhere. They manipulate and kill ppl in their witchcraft coven.

God bless the youth that destroyed such evil place. If you wan do juju be clear, no mixture.

Igbos are not religiously confused like yolobas that combine Islam, Christianity and Traditional religion. We don't condone such
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by Happyguy201: 11:12am On May 18, 2020
Do this same thing to prophet ojumaji
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by Nobody: 11:13am On May 18, 2020
Godsonjolly:

grin thank goodness u said "what u think" which is totally different from what I think. I don't support burning the woman, that's evil. If everyone is to be punished for being fake or something, then no one in this world will be guilt free. I'm just saying u shouldn't conclude and classify all pastor's as same. Even the devil at times preaches the truth to make himself look real, even false prophets pray using Jesus Name. So lets leave Judgement to God rather than condemning one another.
Exactly, that is what i think, but you were sure that adeboye and kumuyi are preaching the truth and not to compare them with the burnt woman, Yet telling us not to judge, contradictory or what? cheesy and how are you sure adeboye and kumuyi are not false prophets and from the devil? is it because they are your pastors?

I am not going to leave God to judge Adeboye or Kumuyi, their churches should be burnt too. if i wait for God,God would never do a damm thing.

we might aswel stop arresting criminals, leave them for God to judge. grin
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by Freezby2020: 11:16am On May 18, 2020
Anambra no dey carry last. grin grin
From wild dancing deliverance Pastor to Drama king pastor grin grin grin

All na business

PositiveDirect:
Sorry to say but Anambra seems to be producing too many fake pastors these days.
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by Comedian2019: 11:17am On May 18, 2020
Zoo people
jungle justice.
This people are barbaric.
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by Godsonjolly: 11:24am On May 18, 2020
gypsey:
Exactly, that is what i think, but you were sure that adeboye and kumuyi are preaching the truth and not to compare them with the burnt woman, Yet telling us not to judge, contradictory or what? cheesy and how are you sure adeboye and kumuyi are not false prophets and from the devil? is it because they are your pastors?

I am not going to leave God to judge Adeboye or Kumuyi, their churches should be burnt too. if i wait for God,God would never do a damm thing.

we might aswel stop arresting criminals, leave them for God to judge. grin
grin you can go burn them ooo. None of them are my pastor's, I have my bible, I read it and decipher it myself.
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by NaMeAboki: 11:28am On May 18, 2020
Thought our SE Blodas are peaceful advanced ppl who do not resort to such fetishes or violence for the sake of religion.
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by Nobody: 11:50am On May 18, 2020
Anambara a place where they burn people every blessed day...Does guys are baberians...

Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by Sagay212: 11:51am On May 18, 2020
Just look how trashy her fake dungeon looks. But our ipods brothers will come online and paint a picture of their region like dubai. All Anambra people are billionaires is what they tell us. Is this how billionaires live? Is this what they do to make billions?
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by Jess29: 11:56am On May 18, 2020
Her cup � don ful
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by Obascoetubi: 12:02pm On May 18, 2020
Homeboiy:
Ah did she ask anyone to come for Miracle?

Go and try burning okija shrine na

Them only know say na only wood and cloths dey d woman hut.
OKIJA SHRINE NO DEY AGAIN
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 18, 2020
Godsonjolly:

grin you can go burn them ooo. None of them are my pastor's, I have my bible, I read it and decipher it myself.
Now you are talking grin

You know? i have read that fairytale book you call bible, i ve read all of it. everything written in it and they are all contradictory, questionable and can not been proven.

Right, you read it and decipher? but you still sounded like a hyporcrite. cheesy
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by MERCHANDISER: 12:08pm On May 18, 2020
MaziAlaye:
Christians and Muslims think they're the only legitimate religion allowed to operate in Nigeria. These guys will do anything within their power to destroy traditional worshipping as far it doesn't go down well with their religion. You guys are the real extremist angry

As a matter of fact, she hasn't hurt anyone with her practice, so why burn down her sacred zone?

Religion is a scam in Nigeria
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by MERCHANDISER: 12:09pm On May 18, 2020
michlins:
Our people have a problem of destroying other people places of worship especially if it doesn't align with what we have known and practiced.

She hasn't been proven to commit any crime to warrant such destruction. Meanwhile,baby factories are everywhere in our communities and we still ignore them.

But what do I even know sef

When these traditionist retaliate now,they will start crying foul
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by MERCHANDISER: 12:10pm On May 18, 2020
PositiveDirect:
How do you know one that's fake?
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by MERCHANDISER: 12:11pm On May 18, 2020
Sermwell:
Odumeje is next!!

click like if you agree!!
Did You Call Odumeje a Fake Pastor ? You need to read this ! I see some Christians posting all sorts of bad contents regarding Odumeje. This is wrong on every sides, because i have come to understand that pastors are not perfect like we make them to be. I had previously chosen to just ignore but let me state that Odumeje's crime is his inability to not speak English and his love for casual outfits. Odumeje has not done half of what your favourite pastors have done, i hope you are cognozant of this fact, because i grew up in the church. While your pastor is buying private Jets, building world standard edifices and schools that your children cant afford to attend, Odumeje was giving Money to fire victims, food to the poor and building roads. While your pastor was allegedly looking for another female victim to exploit sexually, Odumeje was showing his wife love and being a father to his beautiful children. Were we not here when Pastor Adeboye asked people to donate 1billion each? Were we not here when your GO in Abuja asked his members to Jump into the cleansing Pool for 50k? Are you not aware that your pastors sell mantle and olive oil? While your Pastors move around with Armed men, Odumeje is in the street mixing with street boys and girls, maybe thats why you call him a fake prophet. People that couldnt critisize the COZA pastor are insulting Odumeje and thats laughable. Some of your pastors have been banned from entering some countries because of fraud, are you aware ? Odumeje dances "in a worldly fashion" but your suit wearing and English speaking pastor wines and dines with corrupt politicians. I can go on and on but let me not open fowl nyash. Things that will make u a man of God 1: Your relationship with God 2. Your way of life 3: And ur spiritual background. Pls deduct that mindset that reading ur bible, speaking good English we make u a man of God
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by francisisking: 12:18pm On May 18, 2020
Sagay212:
Just look how trashy her fake dungeon looks. But our ipods brothers will come online and paint a picture of their region like dubai. All Anambra people are billionaires is what they tell us. Is this how billionaires live? Is this what they do to make billions?
why you dey chook mouth for another person matter.... no let low inferiority complex kee you na, I think say you dey sophisticated.... maybe sophisticated slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by francisisking: 12:22pm On May 18, 2020
MERCHANDISER:

Did You Call Odumeje a Fake Pastor ? You need to read
this !
I see some Christians posting all sorts of bad contents
regarding
Odumeje. This is wrong on every sides, because i have
come to
understand that pastors are not perfect like we make
them
to
be.
I had previously chosen to just ignore but let me state
that
Odumeje's crime is his inability to not speak English and
his
love
for casual outfits.
Odumeje has not done half of what your favourite pastors
have
done, i hope you are cognozant of this fact, because i
grew
up in
the church.
While your pastor is buying private Jets, building world
standard
edifices and schools that your children cant afford to
attend,
Odumeje was giving Money to fire victims, food to the
poor
and
building roads.
While your pastor was allegedly looking for another
female
victim to exploit sexually, Odumeje was showing his wife
love
and being a father to his beautiful children.
Were we not here when Pastor Adeboye asked people to
donate
1billion each? Were we not here when your GO in Abuja
asked
his members to Jump into the cleansing Pool for 50k?
Are
you
not aware that your pastors sell mantle and olive oil?
While your Pastors move around with Armed men,
Odumeje is in
the street mixing with street boys and girls, maybe thats
why you
call him a fake prophet.
People that couldnt critisize the COZA pastor are insulting
Odumeje and thats laughable.
Some of your pastors have been banned from entering
some
countries because of fraud, are you aware ?
Odumeje dances "in a worldly fashion" but your suit
wearing and
English speaking pastor wines and dines with corrupt
politicians.
I can go on and on but let me not open fowl nyash.
Things that
will make u a man of God
1: Your relationship with God
2. Your way of life
3: And ur spiritual background. Pls deduct that mindset
that
reading ur bible, speaking good English we make u a man
of
God
let God be the judge.... stop praising odumeje, if he is good let God decide.
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by afecgivers: 12:43pm On May 18, 2020
They are still remaining, she is not the only fake church. . guess is because she is poor and no security guards around her, that is what made her fake.
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by WitchInSiege: 12:44pm On May 18, 2020
kokkubabboni421:
Forget the burnt temple, African traditional Religion is our original way of worship before the advent of colonialism

To dey chuk people broom from mirror?

1 Like

Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by Cammo: 12:56pm On May 18, 2020
Pastors' churches should be burned down as well coz they're all fake.
Re: Temple Of Sabbath Female Pastor Burnt In Anambra by Godsonjolly: 1:06pm On May 18, 2020
gypsey:
Now you are talking grin

You know? i have read that fairytale book you call bible, i ve read all of it. everything written in it and they are all contradictory, questionable and can not been proven.

Right, you read it and decipher? but you still sounded like a hyporcrite. cheesy
grin truly, the bible can't be fully understood except with some insights. You call it a fairytale book but I call it the Bible, my Sword. That's d difference between what u think and what I think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK / Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) / Leah Sharibu Married To Two Boko Haram Leaders, Now Has Two Kids – 'repentant' T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.