Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,955 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:54 AM

Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions - Politics (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions (33360 Views)

Thanks For Finding Me Worthy’, Gbajabiamila Tells Tinubu After CoS Appointment / Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! / Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by SocialJustice: 8:01pm On May 21, 2020
Datazone:

You're wrong Big warri is the name of the place called Ode-Itsekiri which was so named when the British referred to Kwale, Urhobo, Itsekiri and Ijaw area as WARRI PROVINCE so as not to cause confusion. But take note, Warri Kingdom is not just Big Warri (Ode Itsekiri). It extends to Koko in Warri North, Ologbo in Edo, Ajimele in Sapele, Ajudaibo in EthiopeWest and many more.
True.
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:02pm On May 21, 2020
Lostz:

are you running away from my challenge to prove you are truly Anioma.
let us settle this once and for all.... since no one else is willing to meet you
I can only meet with my sister not isoko man with ogogolo mouth

5 Likes

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by valirex: 8:04pm On May 21, 2020
Datazone:

Mist likely the Ibibios. Until GEJ became presumed most Nigerians haven't heard of Ijaws. They claim to be the fourth but it is a big lie. Ae have seen more Urhobos than them. Again, we have more Urhobo celebrities than the supposed fourth largest tribe. Again, how many Inaws can you find on NL? Ibibio is the fourth, no arguments. Tiv, Urhobo or Bini should be 5th

Yeah I think that's kinda close to what I think
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:06pm On May 21, 2020
[[s]quote author=Lostz post=89810907]

just teasing her[/quote][/s] teasing who? Keep replying your accounts cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 21, 2020
Theundertaker:
and you know this how? You are the first person I am hearing this from. And I do not agree . Till u come with proof. Politically she’s seen as anioma .
so you don't know that they give one minister to each State? the Constitution mandate the president to choose at least or minister from each State.

presidents like buhari will just choose all their minister from their tribe, if there was no law against that
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 21, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=Lostz post=89810907]
just teasing her[/s] teasing who? Keep replying your accounts cheesy cheesy
stop accusing me of what you are guilty of . not everyone is like you

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 21, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
I can only meet with my sister not isoko man with ogogolo mouth

you are filled with hate just like southeast Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by darfay: 8:23pm On May 21, 2020
Lostz:

just teasing her

The she is actually a him is what I said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:54pm On May 21, 2020
[[s]quote author=Lostz post=89811595]

you are filled with hate just like southeast Igbo.[/quote][/s] cheesy grin
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 21, 2020
valirex:

Yeah I think that's kinda close to what I think
No problem. There were some typo in my post. I'll fix them
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Apawicked: 9:14pm On May 21, 2020
If I should understand what's happening here according to one inconsequential lilian, Anioma should hate their their Igbo brothers in SE and love other Delta minorities with all their strength?the shameless dude hid himself under a female handle while posting and liking his own post with his other handles. Nwanyiogwashi must be hitting nerves here to warrant this dirty tactics from the lilian dude

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 21, 2020
darfay:

Hmmm, I never really knew that Sha
Who outnumbers who in sapele today? And apart from pidgin English what other languages are dominant?
Sapele in early days is the most developed Urhobo (removing Itsekiri out of the picture although they contributed to the development) area. Today, it is one of three most developed Urhobo LGA (uvwie and Ughelli or Udu being first and second).

To your question, Urhobos are dominant in Sapele. The reason is not hard to find, they are the most dominant in the state and Sapele happens to be the third most developed in all their 8 abi 9 LGA. As for language, it is pidgin. That's why most young deltans apart from delta igbo hardly speak their language. There are different tribes who live together so communicating with one language in developed areas like warri, Ughelli, sapele, udu is not feasible. It is when you go to villages, you hear tribes (language)
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Liliantalks: 9:42pm On May 21, 2020
Apawicked:
If I should understand what's happening here according to one inconsequential lilian, Anioma should hate their their Igbo brothers in SE and love other Delta minorities with all their strength?the shameless dude hid himself under a female handle while posting and liking his own post with his other handles. Nwanyiogwashi must be hitting nerves here to warrant this dirty tactics from the lilian dude
I am not a man n definitely not shameless like you , I am anioma and love my delta brothers. Never did I say I hated any tribe . I only do not support Biafra . I love the south east also. But identify myself as deltan first , so does so many Aniomas except the ones that are confused, ass lickers, and so eager for an Igbo tag . I wish them well .
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:51pm On May 21, 2020
[s]
Liliantalks:
I am not a man n definitely not shameless like you , I am anioma and love my delta brothers. Never did I say I hated any tribe . I only do not support Biafra . I love the south east also. But identify myself as deltan first , so does so many Aniomas except the ones that are confused, ass lickers, and so eager for an Igbo tag . I wish them well .
[/s] you're from ogwashi ukwu according to you so book a Sunday next month let us meet in our family houses or stop ranting

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:54pm On May 21, 2020
Liliantalks:
Prove me that you're from ogwashi ukwu or Anioma by meeting me I am willing to pay for your tfare.

5 Likes

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Liliantalks: 9:55pm On May 21, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[s][/s][s] you're from ogwashi ukwu according to you so book a Sunfday next month let us meet in our family houses or stop ranting[/s]
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Liliantalks: 9:57pm On May 21, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Prove me that you're from ogwashi ukwu or Anioma by meeting me I am willing to pay for your tfare.
I will not meet u any where to prove jack . U are not that important
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:00pm On May 21, 2020
[s]
Liliantalks:
I will not meet u any where to prove jack . U are not that important
[/s] You can choose ogwashi police station if you feel unsafe cheesy grin I want to meet you as a sister

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by forgiveness: 10:19pm On May 21, 2020
Nowenuse:

grin. I never knew you could be such a troll.

Which troll? Because I tell you fact wey u no understand means say I be troll?
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nowenuse: 9:51am On May 22, 2020
Branzy:

Which aniocha oshimili. You said you schooled in uniben with ur head didn't you notice they were more urhobo in uniben. Ask anyone around urhobo are going to schools though they are still many people who don't go to school that's the problem with a big population.
Who the hell is aniocha/oshimili. Only ika (agbor) have ground in the entire delta north.
Then asaba. Asaba is a shadow town to onitsha. It can never grow pass a level. In fact it's an annex of onitsha, most of the buildings and business in asaba are owned by the igbos then urhobo before you see agbor. Aniocha/oshimili have no impact whatsoever in local politics. They may have Lagos base elite..

Obiaruku neutralize abraka. People that used to transport to abraka to withdraw money from atm
Kwale no difference between kwale and that village ogwash.
Delta North got three major urban centers asaba (igbo colony now with just govt house) agbor, obiaruku. Others kwale

Is it the delta north that like school too.

No bro, Urhobos did not outnumber Aniomas in Uniben.... Starting from my department and faculty, Aniomas were more. Only when you add Isokos to Urhobos, then you outnumber Aniomas and even Benins and become the largest group in UNIBEN.

What you are saying about Asaba is not true.
As a non-Igbo person, how do you tell the difference between Enuanis & Igbos?

Obiaruku is as big and developed as Abraka. I have measured this with Google maps.
Abraka is just more busy and populated because of the University.
So it wouldn't be a surprise if the banks and ATMs in Abraka are functioning more than those in Obiaruku.
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nowenuse: 10:04am On May 22, 2020
Lostz:

growing economically? there are no economic activity in Asaba. or you think civil service grow a place economically.

there is no way Asaba will ever outgrow warri economically.

it is just like Lagos and Abuja

Many companies and investors have relocated from Warri due to the strong DEVE culture.

SE Igbo investors invest heavily in Asaba... Asaba can not be likened to Abuja. A place that has a very buoyant movie industry?

Asaba may find it difficult to outcompete Warri economically but in terms of development, urbanization and population, it is almost catching up.
Warri is not progressing, rather it is reducing. Asaba on the other hand is progressing.

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nobody: 10:06am On May 22, 2020
Nowenuse:

No bro, Urhobos did not outnumber Aniomas in Uniben.... Starting from my department and faculty, Aniomas were more. Only when you add Isokos to Urhobos, then you outnumber Aniomas and even Benins and become the largest group in UNIBEN.

What you are saying about Asaba is not true.
As a non-Igbo person, how do you tell the difference between Enuanis & Igbos?

Obiaruku is as big and developed as Abraka. I have measured this with Google maps.
Abraka is just more busy and populated because of the University.
So it wouldn't be a surprise if the banks and ATMs in Abraka are functioning more than those in Obiaruku.
even if you add anioma, urhobo and isoko including istekiri together you people won't still out number benins here in uniben.

Stop saying nonsense

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nowenuse: 10:06am On May 22, 2020
Sunshineg5:
You like to say nonsense

Ijaws in Ondo are not high sea dwellers, they are in Ese odo

It's the Ilajes in Ondo that are the high sea dwellers.

Are there no Ijaws in Warri north LGA?
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nowenuse: 10:09am On May 22, 2020
Igbosmoker:
even if you add anioma, urhobo and isoko including istekiri together you people won't still out number benins here in uniben.

Stop saying nonsense

Lol, in my department and faculty at large, Urhobos & Isokos outnumber Benins! Esans & Aniomas were dragging numbers with Benins.

Benins only dominate Uniben absolutely in terms of staff and workers and this begun around 2010 when a strong Bininization of Uniben staff began.
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Sunshineg5(m): 10:12am On May 22, 2020
Nowenuse:

Are there no Ijaws in Warri north LGA?
They are close to the ocean in Warri north not Immediately after Ondo state.

In fact, although very contentious, Ishekiri claim they produce every of the 33,000 barrel Produced in Edo state near the communities are the border with Ondo.
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Sunshineg5(m): 10:14am On May 22, 2020
Nowenuse:

Lol, in my department and faculty at large, Urhobos & Isokos outnumber Benins! Esans & Aniomas were dragging numbers with Benins.

Benins only dominate Uniben absolutely in terms of staff and workers and this begun around 2010 when a strong Bininization of Uniben staff began.
Perhaps he grouped Esan with the Binis
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nobody: 10:16am On May 22, 2020
Nowenuse:

that's only your department, trust me in overall students benins outnumber them.

I want 80% of the staffs and lecturers to be Benin people thereby making it easier for Benin students to gain admission.
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by mystery22: 10:24am On May 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
U think everybody of Nairaland is ur mate abi ? U will pay my transport, how laughable. Please I hv said what I said . U are not Anioma . So if u are Igbo , u can’t cm to Ogwashi if u really want to prove a point ? ANIOMAs DO NOT HATE URHOBOS . Any anioma who says they hate URHOBO IS NOT ANIOMA
shut up this urhobo boy,you have been busted many times on this forum...be in your hut and be claiming anioma....

3 Likes

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by mystery22: 10:27am On May 22, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=Liliantalks post=89806585] U think everybody of Nairaland is ur mate abi ? U will pay my transport, how laughable. Please I hv said what I said . U are not Anioma . So if u are Igbo , u can’t cm to Ogwashi if u really want to prove a point ? ANIOMAs DO NOT HATE URHOBOS . Any anioma who says they hate URHOBO IS NOT ANIOMA [/s] lolz you're from ogwashi ukwu according to you and I am also from ogwashi ukwu according to me ,now let's prove our identities in our village since we both are from ogwashi ukwu.
Cc pazienza
don't disturb yourself,that moniker is an urhobo boy,he has been busted many times....

3 Likes

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Liliantalks: 10:27am On May 22, 2020
Nowenuse:

nope on a general note benin still out number them . In a scale of 100 to me , Benin 30% , other edo region 20% , aniomas 20% ,urhobos /isoko /itshekiri 15% , then 15 for foreigners . That’s how I hv evaluated it .
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by mystery22: 10:34am On May 22, 2020
Lostz:

are you running away from my challenge to prove you are truly Anioma.
let us settle this once and for all.... since no one else is willing to meet you
this Ogun state boy again,leave skull mining your father won't hear,now see the repercussion...madness tins...
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nowenuse: 10:42am On May 22, 2020
Efewestern:

Greetings Nowenuse.

One fact about the urbanization of Delta Central is the contributions of not only the Urhobos but Isoko, Ijaw and itsekiri who mostly dominate the oil sector, Most see Urhobo land as their major place of investment, hence the swell in population and urbanization. While Asaba can compete with Uvwie/Udu/Okpe/urhobo parts in Warri, it's no where near these places in terms of IGR, income flow and Industrialization, although Asaba is far more organized. As far as oil remains our major income, no place in Delta can compete.
When people talk of the high IGR and industries in Warri, I don't really understand. Apart from the Refinery and the Depot which is now no longer working. Or even the NPA that has been moribund? DSC has died for almost 2 decades.
Chevron & Shell have left.
I really don't see what is in Warri with high IGR.

Agbor is in the same league with Agharo, Obiaruku sees Abraka as their major town, most come in to work then go back on a daily basis.
Agbaro is part of Warri-Uvwie-Udu urban. It is not an urban area of it's own. You cannot compare it with Agbor. Agbor is bigger than Oghara in size.

Aniomas are trying when it comes to Education, but I still think it's a tie between Deltans. I give it to Enuanis though, I noticed they have this zeal for education as far back as the early 60's, but in recent decades, every one is catching up.
Other Deltans are catching up with Enuanis in education, but you know there is a very big difference between someone who is going to school and has very educated parents and grandparents and another who is going to school, but has illiterate/semi-literate parents and grandparents.

Most Enuanis have educated parents and even grandparents in some cases. This makes them comparatively more refined than other Deltans from my observation.
Apart from this everybody now goes to school equally.

Oil messed things for us which somehow had a negative impact on our mentality, the free money made some of Us reluctant but Urhobos from Agbon, Ughelli etc aren't really affected by this free money mentality, people from that angle are far more educated and hardworking.
Yes u are very correct. Ughellis and Ethiope Urhobos tend to be more hardworking and aspiring. They are also comparatively well-travelled.
If I may ask, who is the most successful Urhobo person from Uvwie LGA? Do u have an idea?

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (52) (Reply)

Northern Lawmakers Insist Region Must Retain Presidency In 2023 / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached / Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.