Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions - Politics (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions (33185 Views)

Thanks For Finding Me Worthy’, Gbajabiamila Tells Tinubu After CoS Appointment / Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! / Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 22, 2020
Amarabae:

Typical of a minority always feeling inferior.
a Deputy senate president?
do you know that the 5 core Igbo states have produced a senate president each and you are mastubarting over a deputy senate president.
lol go have a sit son,
Igbos are not your mate both in the world and the world to come

but Igbo's were shouting marginalization all over nairaland after APC denied them the DSP position.

imagine a tribe that claim to be over 45m dragging position with 2m people and still losing.

the Hausa's and Yorubas are now in a higher league that you can only afford to compete with the minorities.
we will be dominating Nigerian politics if we have Igbo population
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 22, 2020
EasternActivist:

Which ethnic group are you from?

Is there anything bad being proud of your ethnicity?

Why are you so much interested in delta, what's your motive?

Why do you feel threatened when a Deltan become pro Igbo?

An Igbo man or woman from delta can be called a Delta Igbo just like an Igbo man from imo or Ebonyi can be grouped as imo Igbo and Ebonyi Igbo respectively.

Why are you scared when a group of Igbos in delta identifies with what you called greater Igbo Tag and what's that suppose to mean?

Your presence here obviously reeks of Igbophobia who doesn't like IGBOS who wants to unite to unite. That's just my observation.

there is nothing like imo Igbo or Ebonyi Igbo
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Amarabae(f): 2:59pm On May 22, 2020
Lostz:

but Igbo's were shouting marginalization all over nairaland after APC denied them the DSP position.

imagine a tribe that claim to be over 45m dragging position with 2m people and still losing.

the Hausa's and Yorubas are now in a higher league that you can only afford to compete with the minorities.
we will be dominating Nigerian politics if we have Igbo population
you don't need Igbo population, you are destined to be a minority for ever.
can you tell me how many ministers that your tiny ethnic group produced in this APC govt since 2015?
am waiting and tell me the name of your tiny tribe

2 Likes

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by efe2real(m): 3:00pm On May 22, 2020
Nowenuse:

Hmm, I don't know if you are being sincere with what you are saying.

@Efewestern, darfay & Mystiquefia

I have met with so many Okpe people who clearly tell me that they are not Urhobos. I have also met with those who accept that they are Urhobos.

Read this below.

https://okpeunionamerica.org/message-to-urhobo-brothers/

I am being very sincere with you. I know more about Okpe than you do as my mum is from there. This is a statement from the Orodje of Okpe palace here. Go through it.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/07/on-okpe-are-not-urhobo/

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Liliantalks: 3:07pm On May 22, 2020
pazienza:

What the hell is Delta? So if tomorrow Delta stops existing like Bendel and Midwest did, what would Anioma become?

anioma will become anioma.
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:08pm On May 22, 2020
[[s]quote author=efe2real post=89838721]

I am being very sincere with you. I know more about Okpe than you do as my mum is from there. This is a statement from the Orodje of Okpe palace here. Go through it.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/07/on-okpe-are-not-urhobo/[/quote][/s] Okpe kingdom is not Urhobo Mister man this is the reality on ground ovie
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:09pm On May 22, 2020
[[s]quote author=Liliantalks post=89838984] anioma will become anioma. [/quote][/s] Talk about your useless Urhobo and okpe kingdom Mister man
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Liliantalks: 3:09pm On May 22, 2020
EasternActivist:

Are you listening to yourself.

What's delta?

Mind you Igbo is an ethnic group and not a state like delta.

If you want to make submissions please be reasonable before you submit.
Stop sounding incoherent in the midst of intellectuals

u are not intelligent to me either . Bye

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by EasternActivist: 3:09pm On May 22, 2020
Lostz:

there is nothing like imo Igbo or Ebonyi Igbo

When you group Igbos by their respective state obviously that's the combination you get.

In this format: State of origin + Igbo

Ebonyi Igbo
Imo Igbo
Abia Igbo
Enugu Igbo

Logically that's how Delta Igbo came to be. EOD

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 22, 2020
Amarabae:

you don't need Igbo population, you are destined to be a minority for ever.
can you tell me how many ministers that your tiny ethnic group produced in this APC govt since 2015?
am waiting

I will ask you to divide your 45m population by the numbers of minister in the southeast

ministers are gifted to every state by default. you don't work for them.

there is one in the entire Delta and you know his tribe.

you should be competing with the southwest and the north not 2m people
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Liliantalks: 3:10pm On May 22, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=Liliantalks post=89838984] anioma will become anioma. [/s] Talk about your useless Urhobo and okpe kingdom Mister man
era mo . Please quit tagging me
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:12pm On May 22, 2020
[[s]quote author=Liliantalks post=89839089] era mo . Please quit tagging me [/quote][/s] until you stop mentioning Anioma and face your tiny 6 local government in Delta state
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 22, 2020
EasternActivist:

When you group Igbos by their respective state obviously that's the combination you get.

In this format: State of origin + Igbo

Ebonyi Igbo
Imo Igbo
Abia Igbo
Enugu Igbo

Logically that's how Delta Igbo came to be. EOD

only Delta Igbo's make use of that . the rest are just Igbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Amarabae(f): 3:15pm On May 22, 2020
Lostz:

I will ask you to divide your 45m population by the numbers of minister in the southeast

ministers are gifted to every state by default. you don't work for them.

there is one in the entire Delta and you know his tribe.

you should be competing with the southwest and the north not 2m people
answer my question and stop beating about the bush

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Liliantalks: 3:16pm On May 22, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=Liliantalks post=89839089] era mo . Please quit tagging me [/s] until you stop mentioning Anioma and face your tiny 6 local government in Delta state
ha pum nu, kiro ??

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:17pm On May 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
ha pum nu, kiro ??
odoko
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:18pm On May 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
ha pum nu, kiro ??
prove me that you're are from ogwashi ukwu like me by accepting my offer

2 Likes

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Liliantalks: 3:20pm On May 22, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
odoko
eshi la gbakia’ hapum !! A gua gwo mie ! I am not the cause of ur misfortune

2 Likes

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by EasternActivist: 3:21pm On May 22, 2020
Lostz:
only Delta Igbo's make use of that . the rest are just Igbo

Any Igbo that accepts to be identified as delta Igbo is even as Igbo as any Igbo from any other state.
But I understand you. Minorities like you should make sure that Igbos in delta shouldn't accept being Igbo even when it means that they are still Igbo.

Good luck with that. You're not fooling anyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:22pm On May 22, 2020
[[s]quote author=Liliantalks post=89839464] eshi la gbakia’ hapum !! A gua gwo mie ! I am not the cause of ur misfortune [/quote][/s] grin cheesy I will show you and your Urhobo pepper

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 22, 2020
Amarabae:
answer my question and stop beating about the bush
the answer is already there. figure it out with your brain
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 22, 2020
EasternActivist:

Any Igbo that accepts to be identified as delta Igbo is even as Igbo as any Igbo from any other state.
But I understand you. Minorities like you should make sure that Igbos in delta shouldn't accept being Igbo even when it means that they are still Igbo.

Good luck with that. You're not fooling anyone.

nothing concern me with who is Igbo and who is not.

I only go about my life outside nairaland. I don't talk about "who is what"
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by EasternActivist: 3:27pm On May 22, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
the guy is urhobo guy not Anioma like she claim

My instinct tells me that he is the person under Lostz moniker. Their writing is way similar.

Mehn am done with these psychos, can't they be bold with their arguments and accept their L in peace. Why being mischievous.
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by EasternActivist: 3:29pm On May 22, 2020
Lostz:

nothing concern me with who is Igbo and who is not.

I only go about my life outside nairaland. I don't talk about "who is what"

grin if it doesn't concern you why are you getting so worked up and agitated.

Urhobo man with inferiority complex. cheesy
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 22, 2020
EasternActivist:

Something tells me that he is the same with the person under Lostz moniker. Their writing is way similar.

Mehn am done with these psychos, can't they be bold with their arguments and accept their L in peace. Why being mischievous.

what lost?

I am not the one crying marginalization.

I know you expect all Aniomas to be filled with hate like you.
you begin to question their tribe when they disappoint you
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Supan(m): 3:32pm On May 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
era mo . Please quit tagging me

Lilian dan Anioma Why are you running?

You must answer Anioma today. Ovoko
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Supan(m): 3:33pm On May 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
ha pum nu, kiro ??

Google translate cannor help your misfortune.
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 22, 2020
EasternActivist:

grin if it doesn't concern you why are you getting so worked up and agitated.

Urhobo man with inferiority complex. cheesy

I think this thread is actually about two ethnic groups in Delta until you biaflans jumped in.

you will see no one mentioned the southeast or Igbo in page 1
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:34pm On May 22, 2020
EasternActivist:

My instinct tells me that he is the person under Lostz moniker. Their writing is way similar.

They're all the same.

4 Likes

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by EasternActivist: 3:37pm On May 22, 2020
Lostz:

what lost?

I am not the one crying marginalization.

I know you expect all Aniomas to be filled with hate like you.
you begin to question their tribe when they disappoint you

And he quoted me with the wrong handle shocked

This is suppose to be sent under Liliantalks handle. grin

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by efe2real(m): 3:37pm On May 22, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=efe2real post=89838721]

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/07/on-okpe-are-not-urhobo/[/s] Okpe kingdom is not Urhobo Mister man this is the reality on ground ovie

The reality is the Orodje of Okpe and the Supreme Council of Okpe Kingdom has come out to state clearly that the Okpes kingdom is one of the Urhobo kingdoms. You should be worrying about how to convince the South East Igbos that Anioma is not a FAKE Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Malawian(m): 3:39pm On May 22, 2020
pazienza:

In Igbo we say: Nwaeze adi efu na mba.

The father never went after the prodigal son, the prodigal son must come back to the father and not the other way round.
I didn't realize there was also a proverb in that parable until you mentioned this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (52) (Reply)

Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari / 'No More Shehu Sani' Protest By Kaduna Central People At APC Secretariat / Tinubu 2023 Presidency: New Campaign Group Emerges

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.