Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,710 members, 7,892,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 06:01 PM

Are Best Friends Worth It? Mine Abandoned Me In The Streets Of A Foreign Country - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Best Friends Worth It? Mine Abandoned Me In The Streets Of A Foreign Country (60746 Views)

Mum Ran Away 13 Years Ago, Abandoned Me, Sister – Osun Man / My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man / He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Best Friends Worth It? Mine Abandoned Me In The Streets Of A Foreign Country by ocheola01: 5:56am On May 20, 2020
Your friend has shown you who he truly his - not a true friend. Well if it was me, I would distance myself from such a person. He might not be coming again to celebrate your success or achievements thus far, but to investigate your source and possibly soil it with evil.

The worst enemies to have are foes with friendly looks. Be warned!
Re: Are Best Friends Worth It? Mine Abandoned Me In The Streets Of A Foreign Country by squad03: 7:49am On May 20, 2020
Pls OP,interact with this man from a safe distance.He's not entitled to know the slightest thing about what your story was after you left his place,what you do and certainly not where you live.He traded that right the moment he turned his back on you.
If he needs help,do your best for him.
Be open to meeting him but in open places and maybe in the company of someone else.
A person that forgets all the kindness your family showed him and mistreats you is capable of anything.

Once bitten,forever shy.
Re: Are Best Friends Worth It? Mine Abandoned Me In The Streets Of A Foreign Country by synclaire: 6:29pm On May 20, 2020
Why will u even think of cohabitating with him. Such a person can even poison you just to get hold of ur properties. If u are eating with the devil, use a very long spoon. You dont owe him anything. And if you must show him love, do that from afar.
Re: Are Best Friends Worth It? Mine Abandoned Me In The Streets Of A Foreign Country by blackfase(m): 7:00am On May 21, 2020
You may not realize it yet but he's become toxic to you. If you can afford it, put him in a not too expensive hotel. I won't keep a man like that around me. Just being cautious
Re: Are Best Friends Worth It? Mine Abandoned Me In The Streets Of A Foreign Country by 1EmmyKay: 8:34pm On May 23, 2020
boyjo:

We no understand wetin you write o.
He showed you out of your house or what?
he literally threw me out
Re: Are Best Friends Worth It? Mine Abandoned Me In The Streets Of A Foreign Country by boyjo: 9:10pm On May 23, 2020
1EmmyKay:
he literally threw me out

Say what?!!!
Of your house?

The guy still dey alive?
Because such wickedness get as e take dey kill the person wey do am.
People dey dey that wicked? shocked

See ehn, if you see the amount of sense wey I don learn for this thread ehn.

Sorry o
I know say the thing go be like film trick for your eye that dayshocked
Re: Are Best Friends Worth It? Mine Abandoned Me In The Streets Of A Foreign Country by benjida: 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2021
He will kill you if he has the opportunity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? / Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja / After Dna The Child Is Not His.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.