Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,790 members, 7,918,518 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:18 AM

Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix - Science/Technology (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (86772 Views)

Africa's Oldest Known Dinosaur That Roamed Zimbabwe 230 Million Years Ago (Pics) / Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) / 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by visatex: 2:17pm On May 19, 2020
kingxsamz:

Coming from someone practicing a white man's religion. grin
Who's the sheep now?

Who is this mosquito?
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Zakiushenry: 2:19pm On May 19, 2020
And someone told you Adam and Eve were the first man! And you believed?
tillaman:
I am not saying Dinosaurs are real or not but how do they come up with those Years na, carbon dating and crap
Bullshit!!
Well I would love me some dinosaur though
Oh and a dragon too

1 Like

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by mummyson26(m): 2:19pm On May 19, 2020
dukeprince50:
we came late, one creature that has been through out are rats, u see these creatures existed during the time of dinosaur and science have it that even if humans will go into extinction, rats will still remain, they are better adapted to the environs than humans.
Pls am curious to know those rats that normally dig hole around where did they use to hide when there is flood?
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by FarindokiBetTip(m): 2:19pm On May 19, 2020
Exc2000:

PhD thesis in Christian religious knowledge means nothing abeg no dey wash us for here Mr Dr in Cristian Religion Science.. and for your information white men still told you everything you believe about bible and quran, it wasn't your own ancestors yet you belive even without proof, now you are asking for proof with science
Boss.please your mail address
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by jchioma: 2:19pm On May 19, 2020
TheMohican:

People like jchioma are the problem with the world, Bill Gates having forseen the possibility of a pandemic started making plans to help humanity the same way he did with polio and ebola but Africans and religious people tagged him an Antichrist. I spit on the face of ignoramuses

See who's talking? grin

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by kingxsamz(m): 2:20pm On May 19, 2020
Barristter07:

Where is your proof that Jesus never existed ?

This is a very childish and illogical question.
How do you guys even ask such in this modern age? Well, we learn everyday. Perhaps today is your turn to learn.

Oga, what hasn't been proven cannot be disproved.
It is not required of someone to disprove something that hasn't been proved to exist.
It's like me asking you to prove to me that my grandmother isn't a Fairy.
See how unreasonable it sounds?
Glad you learnt something. wink
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by sharpwriter(m): 2:21pm On May 19, 2020
longetivity:
dinosaurs are not real so i don't believe this

The way some of you talk sef...

If electric eels (fish) had already gone into extinction already and you're told that there was a fish like that, would you have believed?

If sword fish had gone into extinction and you are told it existed would you believe?

If Pelican had been extinct and they told you it had a sack in its throat to store food, would you have believed?

Thank God Parrots still existed, if it had gone extinct and they told you there was a bird that talks like human, able to mimic a human voice, you would have called it Greek Mythology.

If they had described the Kangaroo as an animal that has a stomach bag or sac and it had already gone extinct, you wouldn't have believed they existed

What about the laughing cry of an hyena.

Thank God that one of the old world birds is still around, that is the OSTRICH.... At maturity they have height from 6ft to 9ft, which if a man has today, he will be considered he's perhaps a descendant of the giants.

Is the height of an ostrich with a speed of 70km per hour not a wonder enough? Eh?

Or the Ostrich and the height neck of the GIRAFFE looks normal to you? .... But they still exist.

You can say the dinosaur never existed because you never saw them, and it shows that your thoughts aren't even superior because of the things you see today.

If you had never seen any of the animals I listed above and they were described to you, it would have been unbelievable but your lack of belief doesn't make their existence deniable.

These are wonders of the world and creation. When you are told something, make research, and meditate because what you see today is a voice for what had been in the past.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Zakiushenry: 2:23pm On May 19, 2020
The way your mumu ancestors believe Christianity!
YorubaKinging:
The lying scientists at it again

Some low self esteemed gullible Africans will believe this bullshits

1 Like

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Adesina18111(m): 2:26pm On May 19, 2020
Sometimes I wonder if what we hear in the church about earth is even real...abi na...110millions years kilode?....even to 110 years far not to talk abt 110 X 1000 X 1000
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by dukeprince50: 2:27pm On May 19, 2020
mummyson26:

Pls am curious to know those rats that normally dig hole around where did they use to hide when there is flood?
how I wan use know, there was an island that was nuked of every life by scientists, everything that lived on the island was destroyed but after three whole years, scientist came back and found rats on the island, how they survived the fire was unknown, in Syria, rats has taken over most homes, even in civil war with lots of bombings and airstrike, they flourish even in the same refugee camps, they are there, in deserts, they survive with the scorpions and rattle snakes, in amazon, they survive, rodents are better adapted to the environs and the truth is they do not evolve, they are always the same even after thousands of years yet are better adapted than those that evolve
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by kingxsamz(m): 2:30pm On May 19, 2020
Adesina18111:
Sometimes I wonder if what we hear in the church about earth is even real...abi na...110millions years kilode?....even to 110 years far not to talk abt 110 X 1000 X 1000

What you see in the bible isn't real also.
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by dukeprince50: 2:31pm On May 19, 2020
Adesina18111:
The church only covers the earth, God created heaven and earth.

science do not cover just the earth or galaxy but the entire universe and most of the things discovered make people doubt the biblical story but I think some parts of the bible is missing
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by destinable(m): 2:31pm On May 19, 2020
visatex:

Accept defeat. Move on. Stop crying over a matter that is beyond you. Majority of the views here are clearly baseless.

If I were to write a thesis on this, I will end my PhD immediately. Utter nonesense!

How can you begin to study something that you already know is laced with all manner of falsehood?

How can I, with the intellectual prowess I exude, expect to stoop so low as to researching something that is clearly designed to nurse an agenda of fraud, so as to milk member-states of research grants when we have far sturdier issues on the table that will deliver the black man from white supremacy?

You expect me to give you an answer, when your IQ is infinitesimally too small to comprehend what I have done with science in the past 14 years of my life?

Guy! You too small. Just fly away abeg. And don't quote me again. I weep for you. angry

Lol. Your ignorance is seething. Your reason for doubting the existence of geological events is because you believe the bible. To you they cannot be mutually exclusive.

You call study of fossils fraud? Like I said initially, I only blame Nigeria educational system. The largest naturally preserved fossil, sue, is in museum. I know you've never been to a museum in your life. I even doubt you know the meaning of a fossil. Once again I blame the Nigerian educational system.

Seeing as I'd be depleting my brain cells trying to explain to you in a way I wouldn't even explain to a kindergarten before they understand, I I'll leave you to your ignorance guised in a self-conceited disposition.

5 Likes

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 19, 2020
Scientist are better liars than Lai Mohammed and better deceivers than the APC government.
From few pieces of bone they'll create the full body of one weird being, give it stature and a name. Then tell us how many million years it existed by the carbon dating scam.
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Corruptnation: 2:32pm On May 19, 2020
visatex:

Accept defeat. Move on. Stop crying over a matter that is beyond you. Majority of the views here are clearly baseless.

If I were to write a thesis on this, I will end my PhD immediately. Utter nonesense!

How can you begin to study something that you already know is laced with all manner of falsehood?

How can I, with the intellectual prowess I exude, expect to stoop so low as to researching something that is clearly designed to nurse an agenda of fraud, so as to milk member-states of research grants when we have far sturdier issues on the table that will deliver the black man from white supremacy?

You expect me to give you an answer, when your IQ is infinitesimally too small to comprehend what I have done with science in the past 14 years of my life?

Guy! You too small. Just fly away abeg. And don't quote me again. I weep for you. angry

na weti them no know. Them dey use that scam take get research grant.

No even border dey explain to that guy. Many of them hear no even know the meaning of research grant self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Sardauna24(m): 2:34pm On May 19, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
but u believe in Je-sus and mo-harm-men.
Since from the creation of Nairaland i have never ever seen an idiot,the most useless animal like you.must u comment on any post u saw?
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by tillaman(m): 2:35pm On May 19, 2020
Zakiushenry:
And someone told you Adam and Eve were the first man! And you believed?
Look man, I don’t know if those tales are real or not either, I am just a freethinker
Raised as a Christian though but I identify with free thinkers
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Sardauna24(m): 2:36pm On May 19, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
but u believe in Je-sus and mo-harm-men.
Since from the creation of Nairaland i have never ever seen an idiot,the most useless animal like you.must u comment on any post u saw?try nd maintain to respect peoples religion
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Barristter07: 2:37pm On May 19, 2020
kingxsamz:

This is a very childish and illogical question.
How do you guys even ask such in this modern age? Well, we learn everyday. Perhaps today is your turn to learn.

Oga, what hasn't been proven cannot be disproved.
It is not required of someone to disprove something that hasn't been proved to exist.
It's like me asking you to prove to me that my grandmother isn't a Fairy.
See how unreasonable it sounds?
Glad you learnt something. wink
Someone confidently make a statement and I asked for proof, are you wise ? If he has proof for his statement , then he should present the evidence that said Jesus never existed , can you comprehend now ? Read what led to a question before you jump

1 Like

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by visatex: 2:38pm On May 19, 2020
Corruptnation:

No even border dey explain to that guy. Many of them hear no even know the meaning of research grant self.

Na so jare. I feel you bro. wink
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by dukeprince50: 2:40pm On May 19, 2020
Matrimonous:
Scientist are better liars than Lai Mohammed and better deceivers than the APC government.
From few pieces of bone they'll create the full body of one weird being, give it stature and a name. Then tell us how many million years it existed by the carbon dating scam.
let's just assume u are right, but take a lot at what science has done.
1.science could make it possible for someone to stand on the moon and communicate with someone on earth and the person respond almost immediately.
2. science made sure you can fly 10hours non stop
3. science made sure you can sleep for 30mins in portharcourt and find yourself in Lagos airport.
4.science was able to make Buhari talk to the entire country from his office
5. Science has made sure that the entire world is now like a family
6science has made sure by turning steering and depressing your pedal, you can outrun a leopard in sitting position.
finding a bone from millions of years is not a difficult thing
In 1960, if they had told you that your letter won't be posted to a post office again and you can do it in ur home and it gets to the receiver in a second, you would doubt

4 Likes

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Barristter07: 2:42pm On May 19, 2020
kelvinkelvinkk:

Mr man, saying the characters in the bible existed and did the things they claimed to do is thesame as saying the characters in shakespare romeo and juliet actually exists because you really wanna believe in the story.

A believe system that can be proven with zero or little evidence can also be disproven with zero or little evidence. (this is me ignoring the overwhelming evidences against belief systems and religion)

ksnot

You were sincere you ignore the evidences presented in other to follow YOUR BIAS views, Its all right , What do you say To extra Biblical evidence of his Existence from Roman Senator Tacitus who doesnt even like Christians ??
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by etrange: 2:44pm On May 19, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

Sometimes eh, the exaggerated "facts" that are given to these archaeological findings, makes science look like Superstitions!

Awon 110million years!

How a dating-analysis system of less than 200 years old is able to make a hundred million years prediction begs a lot of question! AI learns from data, how many data did they get from earth at 100+ million years ago to teach these machines accurately

Not really. AI (multi-layered/deep neural networks specifically) does not need data of about 100 million years ago to be able to backdate fossils to that period. If it does, then it's has a defect called "overfitting" and that practically makes the system useless because the entire aim is to use limited data for a known period to train the model, adjust weights withing the hidden layers and reduce errors to the minimum for outputs. This output can extensively span across both known and unknown results (in this case, periods).

I am not an archaeologist so I cannot talk about fossils even though I believe this fossils are evidence enough. But as a major in computing, I just wanted to clarify the above.

1 Like

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by tunjijones(m): 2:46pm On May 19, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

Sometimes eh, the exaggerated "facts" that are given to these archaeological findings, makes science look like Superstitions!

Awon 110million years!

How a dating-analysis system of less than 200 years old is able to make a hundred million years prediction begs a lot of question! AI learns from data, how many data did they get from earth at 100+ million years ago to teach these machines accurately

Have you heard of radio active. Have you heard of half life? Theses are stuff used to determine the age of things no matter how many years
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Adesina18111(m): 2:47pm On May 19, 2020
U are right with the last sentence...I thought as much!!..quote author=dukeprince50 post=89723284]The church only covers the earth, God created heaven and earth.

science do not cover just the earth or galaxy but the entire universe and most of the things discovered make people doubt the biblical story but I think some parts of the bible is missing[/quote]
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Adesina18111(m): 2:49pm On May 19, 2020
I really wished it could tell us how old the earth is itself...habah!!...
tunjijones:

Have you heard of radio active. Have you heard of half life? Theses are stuff used to determine the age of things no matter how many years
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 19, 2020
dukeprince50:
let's just assume u are right, but take a lot at what science has done.
1.science could make it possible for someone to stand on the moon and communicate with someone on earth and the person respond almost immediately.
2. science made sure you can fly 10hours non stop
3. science made sure you can sleep for 30mins in portharcourt and find yourself in Lagos airport.
4.science was able to make Buhari talk to the entire country from his office
5. Science has made sure that the entire world is now like a family
6science has made sure by turning steering and depressing your pedal, you can outrun a leopard in sitting position.
finding a bone from millions of years is not a difficult thing
In 1960, if they had told you that your letter won't be posted to a post office again and you can do it in ur home and it gets to the receiver in a second, you would doubt
A round of applause.
I'm a scientist.

2 Likes

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 19, 2020
kingxsamz:

Oh... You believe they existed but not millions of years ago. grin well it's good you admitted that you're a clown.
You would soon confuse yourself.
Now tell me. Since you believe dinosaurs existed. Did they exist before or after Noah?
you tell me when they existed in the millions of yrs ago first.by the way you don't believe in the bible so why should i tell you when they existed in the bible? I know you don't have a single clue either.
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by destinable(m): 2:56pm On May 19, 2020
Corruptnation:

You say you're a geologist, now let's put this in perspective. Just cos you're a geologist doesn't mean you are smart. I mean the dullest geologist in my graduate set made it out of the country on a scholarship. Would I be surprised if his likes come here to spew what you're spewing now? Not exactly.

How many research have you done? The independent research I made for my dissertations, were they a bid to get funds too? You likes sit in desolation discrediting years of research because CONSPIRACIES are your bread and jam. Like the other guy said, your schools need to refund all the fees paid towards your education.

3 Likes

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Truthbites: 2:56pm On May 19, 2020
sagna112:

you need to study geology as a course

I'm following biblical record...from Adam n Eve period. Which day we come de hear all the 100 million years story
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by dukeprince50: 2:58pm On May 19, 2020
Matrimonous:

A round of applause.
I'm a scientist.
I can't tell if your mocking me or not, but I don pass my message sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) / Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) / Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.