Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,790 members, 7,918,522 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:22 AM

Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix - Science/Technology (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (86777 Views)

Africa's Oldest Known Dinosaur That Roamed Zimbabwe 230 Million Years Ago (Pics) / Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) / 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by DAVE5(m): 2:58pm On May 19, 2020
TheMohican:

People like jchioma are the problem with the world, Bill Gates having forseen the possibility of a pandemic started making plans to help humanity the same way he did with polio and ebola but Africans and religious people tagged him an Antichrist. I spit on the face of ignoramuses

Wow, so it was only Africans and religious people that tagged him Antichrist, just wow

Did you try to even find out why he was tagged as wolf in sheep's clothing

And you really believe bill Gates was making plans to help humanity without any expected gains attached to it?

1 Like

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by CTete: 3:03pm On May 19, 2020
My Holy bible tells me that that world is still within the 6,000 years. In one of Ellen G. White books, Desire of ages, she stated that many animals were wiped out during the flood.

Hence the size of man reduced. Just imagine what we face from these little wide animals like lion, leopards and some reptiles, not to mention Hugh mammals that existed before the flood.
Satan steps up to some of those who have itching minds
and presents his scientific problems. Men will be tempted to place
science above God.
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by whitedove(m): 3:04pm On May 19, 2020
longetivity:
dinosaurs are not real so i don't believe this
They are real! so YOU want to tell me what i studied for over 15 years is not real? may be you are not real yourself! by the way,if you decide to show your ignorance by spewing thrash on me remember i could be your dad and it is not my fault that you don't read.
#paleontologist
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by CTete: 3:04pm On May 19, 2020
My Holy bible tells me that that world is still within the 6,000 years. In one of Ellen G. White books, Desire of ages, she stated that many animals were wiped out during the flood.

Hence the size of man reduced. Just imagine what we face from these little wide animals like lion, leopards and some reptiles, not to mention Hugh mammals that existed before the flood.

science above God.
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by kingxsamz(m): 3:10pm On May 19, 2020
Barristter07:

Someone confidently make a statement and I asked for proof, are you wise ? If he has proof for his statement , then he should present the evidence that said Jesus never existed , can you comprehend now ? Read what led to a question before you jump

Smh... You're not that bright.
And I thought you'd learn quickly with the simple explanation I gave. undecided

Your post says,
"Where is your proof that Jesus never existed" ?
Irrespective of what was said oga, it is unintelligent and illogical to ask someone to prove the non-existence of something which hasn't been proven and which you yourself cannot prove.
I can't ask you to prove to me that Unicorns don't exist because it hasn't been proven to exist
, and I myself cannot prove it.
So It doesn't make any sense. undecided
How is this so hard for you to comprehend? Nawa o. People dey sha. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by marttol: 3:10pm On May 19, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by kingxsamz(m): 3:13pm On May 19, 2020
Matrimonous:
Scientist are better liars than Lai Mohammed and better deceivers than the APC government.
From few pieces of bone they'll create the full body of one weird being, give it stature and a name. Then tell us how many million years it existed by the carbon dating scam.

Same way the bible told us that a man raised dead bones to life. grin
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by whitedove(m): 3:14pm On May 19, 2020
CTete:

science above God.
The bible did not tell you that the world is still within 6k years,the Bible expressly declare that a day is equal to one thousand years in GOD'S calendar O ya do the math,and of the Dinosaur Job in the Bible saw Dinosaur in his days see ; Job 40:15–24. i'm also a christian who happen to be Paleontologist.
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 19, 2020
Macsjebs:

lol
I will believe you don't believe if you also believe those strange looking creatures with two heads and all that described in the Bible are imaginary wink

I know in your mind you believe, you just fear it may contradict your beliefs and hence to be safe, you choose to deny you believe
Wow, my wordplay don dey make sense again o, las las my rap career never go express grin grin grin

Never mind him, he isn't aware that a new truth (science) doesn't contradict the old established Truth (Bible).

By the way, your Photoshop skill sucks AF.
Then sorry, last time I saw your rap career, it was roaming Antarctica 110 million yrs ago, with a Dinosaur, so it should be extinct by now. grin
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Nairalandmonika: 3:19pm On May 19, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

Sometimes eh, the exaggerated "facts" that are given to these archaeological findings, makes science look like Superstitions!

Awon 110million years!

How a dating-analysis system of less than 200 years old is able to make a hundred million years prediction begs a lot of question! AI learns from data, how many data did they get from earth at 100+ million years ago to teach these machines accurately
Go and read about carbon dating jor.
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Nairalandmonika: 3:19pm On May 19, 2020
ukukaegbu:
Do they really know what 110million years mean?
Do u know what eternity really means
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by kelvinkelvinkk(m): 3:20pm On May 19, 2020
Barristter07:

You were sincere you ignore the evidences presented in other to follow YOUR BIAS views, Its all right , What do you say To extra Biblical evidence of his Existence from Roman Senator Tacitus who doesnt even like Christians ??

It's like you don't understand English language
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Nairalandmonika: 3:21pm On May 19, 2020
Matrimonous:
Scientist are better liars than Lai Mohammed and better deceivers than the APC government.
From few pieces of bone they'll create the full body of one weird being, give it stature and a name. Then tell us how many million years it existed by the carbon dating scam.
And u use phone invented by scientist to type this.

3 Likes

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Dr7Manhattan: 3:22pm On May 19, 2020
The way all this people throw years around like child's play
110 baawo
Eyen ogaaju
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by AustinGustin: 3:22pm On May 19, 2020
GeneralPula:

Why? You see this life, a lot of things have existed before the existence of any Human!
Exactly, and the age of does things they use carbon dating to determine their ages.
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Barristter07: 3:24pm On May 19, 2020
kingxsamz:

Smh... You're not that bright.
And I thought you'd learn quickly with the simple explanation I gave. undecided

Your post says,
"Where is your proof that Jesus never existed" ?
Irrespective of what was said oga, it is unintelligent and illogical to ask someone to prove the non-existence of something which hasn't been proven and which you yourself cannot prove.
I can't ask you to prove to me that Unicorns don't exist because it hasn't been proven to exist
, and I myself cannot prove it.
So It doesn't make any sense. undecided
How is this so hard for you to comprehend? Nawa o. People dey sha. undecided

You are probably mistaken, And who told you it hasn't been proven ?

Ignore the biblical sources for now, Is The Saying of Roman Historian who referenced his existence also A Lie ? Keep in Mind this is a man who hated Christians ?

1 Like

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 19, 2020
light099:

Never mind him, he isn't aware that a new truth (science) doesn't contradict the old established Truth (Bible).

By the way, your Photoshop skill sucks AF.
Then sorry, last time I saw your rap career, it was roaming Antarctica 110 million yrs ago, with a Dinosaur, so it should be extinct by now. grin
Lol, Boss
we know dey quarrel na, haba! grin
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by longetivity(m): 3:26pm On May 19, 2020
whitedove:
They are real! so YOU want to tell me what i studied for over 15 years is not real? may be you are not real yourself! by the way,if you decide to show your ignorance by spewing thrash on me remember i could be your dad and it is not my fault that you don't read.
#paleontologist
God bless you sir
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 19, 2020
marttol:
someone posted about coronaravirus on a thread here on nairaland in the year 2017...he is a prophet... he said something is gonna hit the earth in the year 2020 Which is gonna emanate from China...its gonna cause world wide mourning... but he didn't know it to be corona virus until it came... so they foresaw it sir.
Really Do u av d link?
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by DavidChimere01(m): 3:35pm On May 19, 2020
110 million years ago? excuse me, how old is planet earth?
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Dandollarz42(m): 3:36pm On May 19, 2020
Lostz:
how did they come about the years?

modern day science and trash are like 5 &6
Dont be stupid if u studied science theres somethin called carbon datin used to determine the age of an object or any thing

And again most of u here just say trash when you dont even know anythin .please do some research and get ur facts right
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Corruptnation: 3:38pm On May 19, 2020
destinable:

You say you're a geologist, now let's put this in perspective. Just cos you're a geologist doesn't mean you are smart. I mean the dullest geologist in my graduate set made it out of the country on a scholarship. Would I be surprised if his likes come here to spew what you're spewing now? Not exactly.

How many research have you done? The independent research I made for my dissertations, were they a bid to get funds too? You likes sit in desolation discrediting years of research because CONSPIRACIES are your bread and jam. Like the other guy said, your schools need to refund all the fees paid towards your education.
as you dey all wise and intelligent so, you don make am out of your country undecided
This your statement shows how backwards you are.

The amount of hate you put in that statement show how much jealousy and envy you have towards that dumb college who made it out of this country on a scholarship base. undecided

By the way. No body is dumb. The only dumb person is you, because your statement reek envy, jealousy and hatred. undecided

You irritate me.
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Koko1119: 3:38pm On May 19, 2020
Wetin dem want wit dis animal make person no go earword again.
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by KingAzubuike(f): 3:42pm On May 19, 2020
holocron:

Definitely before Adam. Remember, the animals were created before Adam. The 6 days of creation are allegorical. One day of creation in the narrative of an Immortal being ( GOD) literally means 100million years or more in the reckoning of man. Who knows what cycle GOD is using as HIS day. Definitely not the rotation of the Earth. Perhaps the rotation of the Milky way Galaxy about ......who knows...
Oh this is the new excuse? grin God wasn't using a 24hr system but rather the milky way

1 Like

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Barristter07: 3:42pm On May 19, 2020
kelvinkelvinkk:

[s] It's like you don't understand English language [/s]

Those evidences of yours that made you ignore biblical claims , How come they can't help you refute the Extra Biblical claim of Jesus existence which I gave you ? I asked How come a Christian Hater who lived before u were born , reference his existence ?

1 Like

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by kingxsamz(m): 3:44pm On May 19, 2020
Barristter07:

[s]You are probably mistaken, And who told you it hasn't been proven ?

Ignore the biblical sources for now, Is The Saying of Roman Historian who referenced his existence also A Lie ? Keep in Mind this is a man who hated Christians ? [/s]

grin grin I saw your post before you modified.

Can you see why I said you're not that bright?
First of all, I didn't type that.
You really should pay attention to who you're quoting and who's quoting you.

Secondly... The person who typed that was @kelvinkelvinkk. And what he meant by the statement, "this is me IGNORING the overwhelming evidences against belief systems and religion" was, You have ZERO evidence to prove that Jesus exists, thereby you should also expect ZERO evidence to disprove it, because you haven't proved it in the first place.
And that is him ignoring the overwhelming evidences AGAINST religions and belief systems.
Did you notice the word Against? that's where you confused yourself.
You really should take your time to read, understand and comprehend posts before commenting.
Don't read to reply, read to understand. Nawa. undecided
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by kingxsamz(m): 3:45pm On May 19, 2020
kelvinkelvinkk:

It's like you don't understand English language

That's exactly what I told him. grin
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Jahskid24(m): 3:48pm On May 19, 2020
poor scientists trying to discredit the bible's account of creation
we all know that the earth is millions of years old but life appeared 6000 years ago
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by KingAzubuike(f): 3:49pm On May 19, 2020
jchioma:
Dem don come again! They can see what happened millions of years ago, but could not see the coronavirus that came out only last year. How about seeing and reconstructing the future for a change?
But you believe imaginary animals in the Bible like the leviathan with many heads , a fire breather, eyes as bright as the sun. ( All seen in the book of jobs 41 Out of his mouth go burning torches;
Sparks of fire leap forth.
“Out of his nostrils smoke goes forth
As from a boiling pot and burning rushes.
“His breath kindles coals,
And a flame goes forth from his mouth.

1 Like

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by KingAzubuike(f): 3:50pm On May 19, 2020
Dr7Manhattan:
The way all this people throw years around like child's play
110 baawo
Eyen ogaaju
There's what we call carbon dating okay.
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by kingxsamz(m): 3:50pm On May 19, 2020
Corruptnation:
as you dey all wise and intelligent so, you don make am out of your country undecided

Been seeing your comments... ...
Well let me say this...
Leaving a country to another doesn't determine one's intellectuals or ability to comprehend things. That's a childish way of talking.
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:54pm On May 19, 2020
Nah I don't bliv it

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) / Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) / Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.