Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,876 members, 7,945,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:56 AM

Opinion: Why I Wouldn't Marry If I'm A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: Why I Wouldn't Marry If I'm A Girl (476 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? / I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Why I Wouldn't Marry If I'm A Girl by powerfulguy: 7:41pm On May 19, 2020
To be sincere, i will not marry if am a girl.

Women enjoy theirselves as Spinsters but end up being relegated to the other room/kitchen when married.
90% of Women out there is not happy with their marriages & wishes they could go back to their unmarried days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Why I Wouldn't Marry If I'm A Girl by VickyRotex(f): 7:43pm On May 19, 2020
powerfulguy:

Dont ask me why

shocked You're not serious. You deleted your post but I saw it already. My response still remains the same.
-------------------------------------------------
That's why you're not a girl.

The fact that things get tough out there doesn't mean people should avoid getting married. There are several factors to consider and this isn't one of it.

This your statistics sef. undecided And I want to believe you're part of the remaining "10%" of men that aren't beast abi?
Re: Opinion: Why I Wouldn't Marry If I'm A Girl by ojun50(m): 7:46pm On May 19, 2020
Has a guy am sure you will not get marry self
Re: Opinion: Why I Wouldn't Marry If I'm A Girl by JOACHINpedro: 7:46pm On May 19, 2020
Convents still dey undecided
Re: Opinion: Why I Wouldn't Marry If I'm A Girl by xxbanned: 7:49pm On May 19, 2020
Haha na old age ashawo day know the importance of pikin
Re: Opinion: Why I Wouldn't Marry If I'm A Girl by Dominicane(m): 7:50pm On May 19, 2020
Its none of my business

Re: Opinion: Why I Wouldn't Marry If I'm A Girl by powerfulguy: 7:55pm On May 19, 2020
Dominicane:
Its none of my business
Re: Opinion: Why I Wouldn't Marry If I'm A Girl by powerfulguy: 7:56pm On May 19, 2020
VickyRotex:

shocked You're not serious. You deleted your post but I saw it already. My response still remains the same.
-------------------------------------------------
That's why you're not a girl.

The fact that things get tough out there doesn't mean people should avoid getting married. There are several factors to consider and this isn't one of it.

This your statistics sef. undecided And I want to believe you're part of the remaining "10%" of men that aren't beast abi?
Trust me, i'm part of the remaining 10%
Re: Opinion: Why I Wouldn't Marry If I'm A Girl by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 19, 2020
powerfulguy:

Women enjoy theirselves as Spinsters but relegated to the other room/kitchen when married.
90% of Women out there is not happy with their marriages & wishes they could go back to their unmarried days.
u sound stupid, don't ask me how.
Re: Opinion: Why I Wouldn't Marry If I'm A Girl by powerfulguy: 8:00pm On May 19, 2020
Miniso:
u sound stupid, don't ask me how.
How
Re: Opinion: Why I Wouldn't Marry If I'm A Girl by VickyRotex(f): 8:03pm On May 19, 2020
powerfulguy:

Trust me, i'm part of the remaining 10%

No, you're not!

You're inconsistent. You deleted your post, I called you out then you changed the whole content.

Welldone!
Re: Opinion: Why I Wouldn't Marry If I'm A Girl by temblor1(m): 9:33pm On May 19, 2020
By the time you hit 40s man will be interested in servicing you?
Guy forget say you like sex, if dem pack all d konji wey dey woman body nack you, wallahi you go craze angry

(1) (Reply)

Before You Fall In Love, Read This. / Can A Man Wear Engagement Ring / My First High School Kiss.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.