Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner (40748 Views)

Rivers APC To Tinubu: "We are at war, declare State Of Emergency Now" / 2023: Group Uncovers Plan To Hijack APGA Rep Ticket For Obi Cubana's Youngerbro / Army Uncovers Plan To Use Armed Thugs During Elections In Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by RichDad1(m): 10:55am On May 20, 2020
Guilty conscience.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by optimus106(m): 10:55am On May 20, 2020
Hmm...no be only state of emergency.
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by Hotfreeze: 10:56am On May 20, 2020
Abouwaza:
Wike my man
I'm sure he would resist any directive from the dullard

Wike would be kept out of circulation.

By the time 2 Generals and 1 Admiral command the 3 Senatorial districts of Rivers, Wike would enter canoe to Equatorial Guinea.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by oyewale0001(m): 10:56am On May 20, 2020
It is well.
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by ProfAmaben(m): 10:56am On May 20, 2020
Haba, this issue has been overflogged already

1 Like

Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by PortHarcourt2: 10:56am On May 20, 2020
Dem no fit try am for our Rivers state. Kinematics wene badu, dem fit?
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:57am On May 20, 2020
honfnj:
My dear friends on Nairaland and Nigerian I v read comments on this platform as regards to the said plan to create chaos in Rivers State... Friends I must advise let's stop playing politic with everything, let's stop showing hate when it concerns people's lives.. I live in Rivers State I am in a good position to enlighten many of us here on this platform on the happenings in Rivers State, I swr I will not add or remove I will say it just the way it is... The said plan is true from what my friend who is one of the taskforce members Manning the boundaries between Rivers State and Akwa ibom told us.. in his words, he said they intercepted 35 Hausa guys carrying Moto bike at the boundary.. u can imagine 35 Hausa guys with Moto bike all the way from Kogi state to Rivers State.. the question now is.. how can some ride a bike in groups all d way from Kogi to Rivers State.. friends let's all come together to have a peaceful Nigeria. God bless Nigeria

He say, den say, shame no dey catch you.
Must you be a little girl

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by Okoroawusa: 10:58am On May 20, 2020
This is sounding more like gossip
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by Nobody: 10:59am On May 20, 2020
Hotfreeze:

Wike would be kept out of circulation.

By the time 2 Generals and 1 Admiral command the 3 Senatorial districts of Rivers, Wike would enter canoe to Equatorial Guinea.
Okay zombee we don hear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by spirul77: 11:00am On May 20, 2020
[quote author=chinjo post=89744778]
And you believe this gibberish propaganda to shift blame to abuja politicians by the rivers state govt for all the negative attention the state govt has been recently getting?
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by Kingpele(m): 11:00am On May 20, 2020
An evil man run when no one is chasing him

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by Okoroawusa: 11:01am On May 20, 2020
honfnj:
My dear friends on Nairaland and Nigerian I v read comments on this platform as regards to the said plan to create chaos in Rivers State... Friends I must advise let's stop playing politic with everything, let's stop showing hate when it concerns people's lives.. I live in Rivers State I am in a good position to enlighten many of us here on this platform on the happenings in Rivers State, I swr I will not add or remove I will say it just the way it is... The said plan is true from what my friend who is one of the taskforce members Manning the boundaries between Rivers State and Akwa ibom told us.. in his words, he said they intercepted 35 Hausa guys carrying Moto bike at the boundary.. u can imagine 35 Hausa guys with Moto bike all the way from Kogi state to Rivers State.. the question now is.. how can some ride a bike in groups all d way from Kogi to Rivers State.. friends let's all come together to have a peaceful Nigeria. God bless Nigeria
What u r saying is exactly what the commissioner is saying that it's not true...

Abi are u one of the "Abuja politicians"?
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by blessgreg: 11:01am On May 20, 2020
Wike why is ur palliative only shared among indigenes in rivers state and not including non indigenes?
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by Hotfreeze: 11:02am On May 20, 2020
Abouwaza:

Okay zombee we don hear

Muddy flatheaded nonentity, show it to your father.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by Apologize(m): 11:03am On May 20, 2020
desiredhome:

Does Rivers State look like an Aboki State?
Even at that is what is going on now in Rivers State not worst than the Aboki States

The wicked man runs when no man is chasing him

Stop saying rubbish. You sound like a very Stupid person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by chimchim1(m): 11:03am On May 20, 2020
jlinkd78:
Wike has done what d FG couldn't do with 100% compliance being recorded in d declared lockdown even without d Police
did I hear without the police?
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by apexc4660: 11:04am On May 20, 2020
[color=#] 4065668[/color]
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by Nobody: 11:04am On May 20, 2020
Hotfreeze:

Muddy flatheaded nonentity, show it to your father.
U must be a kid
Bye
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by apexc4660: 11:04am On May 20, 2020
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by chizzy2019(m): 11:05am On May 20, 2020
My people pls help a brother. My family was hit badly by Covid 19 pandemic. I have a young family of 2 little kids & was placed on compulsory leave without pay at my workplace since march. I have been doing different menial jobs to put food on our table. It hasn't been easy. Pls help me. No amount is too small. 6051847446, Fidelity bank. God bless
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by Hotfreeze: 11:05am On May 20, 2020
Abouwaza:

U must be a kid
Bye

You must be an inbred rettardd

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by Nobody: 11:05am On May 20, 2020
slivertongue:
APC will surely plan but shall surely fail

Your dislike for APC has blinded and deafened you . cry

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by desiredhome: 11:06am On May 20, 2020
Apologize:

Stop saying rubbish. You sound like a very Stupid person.

Face your front....
Learn to keep quiet if you don't know what to say
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by wetmenow: 11:06am On May 20, 2020
is that all?
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by spirul77: 11:07am On May 20, 2020
[quote author=jlinkd78 post=89753200]
Tell me something, are riverians given food during lockdown? Did the state govt provide free electricity to cushion the effect of the lockdown? Is the state the least affected state in South south? Tell me what the state govt has done that the fg couldn't do.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by bayelsaowei(m): 11:07am On May 20, 2020
Shey he said the FG can't do him anything..mtsheew.
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by Flier: 11:08am On May 20, 2020
Useless fools trying to turn River state people against the federal government to divert attention away from the hotel Demolition

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by Righteousness89(m): 11:08am On May 20, 2020
It Shall Not Stand Neither will it come to Pass
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by Apologize(m): 11:08am On May 20, 2020
desiredhome:

Face your front....
Learn to keep quiet if you don't know what to say
Shut up Mr Man. SHUT UP
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by Nobody: 11:09am On May 20, 2020
Hotfreeze:

You must be an inbred rettardd
Would abegi I don hear
Me I get work bye
Re: Rivers Uncovers Plan To Declare State Of Emergency - Commissioner by lomprico(m): 11:09am On May 20, 2020
Amaechi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dr. Sola Saraki Is DEAD / Revolt Against Buhari, APC: 2 Former PDP Govs manipulated / Peter Obi Deletes Tweet Where He Referred To Bola Tinubu As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.