Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,714 members, 7,882,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:07 AM

11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force (45664 Views)

Lagos Driver's Car Impounded By Task Force, Asked To Pay ₦25,500 / Trucks Of Illegal Immigrants From Niger Republic Intercepted In Kogi. Photos / Two Trucks Of Fulanis Intercepted At A Military Checkpoint In Cross River.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by Nobody: 10:42am On May 21, 2020
SouthNigerian:

So you guys are woke?

Yo calling on SS & SE Governors to join hands in defeating the imported jihady fighters grin

Go check my previous comments, if the whole South refuse to Unite at this time... ya all gonna cry hard for been stubborn & arrogant. Your children's children will mount curses on you for refusing to swallow your pride & embrace one another.

The only safe path for the South (SW, SS to the SE) is to join hands together to fight this war looming on our lands.

The SW is using Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn security outfit to secure the borders of theirs states, the SE w moving them.

Small time they will say SW betrayed the south.
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by Injera(f): 10:42am On May 21, 2020
SouthNigerian:

So you guys are woke?

Yo calling on SS & SE Governors to join hands in defeating the imported jihady fighters grin

Go check my previous comments, if the whole South refuse to Unite at this time... ya all gonna cry hard for been stubborn & arrogant. Your children's children will mount curses on you for refusing to swallow your pride & embrace one another.

The only safe path for the South (SW, SS to the SE) is to join hands together to fight this war looming on our lands.
Learn to use ' been' correctly
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by BigTableShaker(f): 10:44am On May 21, 2020
See all of them cursing alimajiri. If I yab Igbos now, Dem go dey vex.
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by Kubernetes: 10:45am On May 21, 2020
This story cannot be true.
Guys don't be deceived by Vanguard.
It's repugnant to common sense that 11 trucks carrying Almajiri from the north to the south in this pandemic period to be true
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by SouthNigerian: 10:46am On May 21, 2020
Injera:
Learn to use ' been' correctly
To hell with you & been

1 Like

Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by Emperormartin(m): 10:47am On May 21, 2020
No wonder they(northerners) always hallucinate whenever they hear the word Biafra, referendum and revolution.

They want to drag the whole section of the country backwards.

1 Like

Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by Nobody: 10:49am On May 21, 2020
This is Satanic..Demonic,Evil...Their Agenda would not Work...God would Destroy every Fulanization Agenda....Holy Ghost fire on their plans....God have raised a standard against them....Nigeria is A CHRISTIAN COUNTRY....

1 Like

Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by josite: 10:49am On May 21, 2020
ProfAmaben:
When Sanusi spoke against this, he was insulted, now they are constituting nuisance everywhere they go.

and how many of them would have been retooled if sanusi didd more than talk and sold his new rolls royce to cater for them?

2 Likes

Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by DedeNkem: 10:49am On May 21, 2020
Sharing a country with those barbaric animals in the North was and still is a disaster!

They've absolutely nothing to offer than terrorism, public fund looting and nepotism! These people are parasites!

3 Likes

Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by apexc5777: 10:51am On May 21, 2020
[color=#] 3497508[/color]
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by bluefilm: 10:54am On May 21, 2020
Chai.

So na like this that dia RUGA plan for be?

O di egwu o!

1 Like

Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by D1zion: 10:55am On May 21, 2020
BlackSpanner:
This guys have a hidden agenda. I am of the view that all south south and south east Governors should come together to tackle this ticking time bomb.
Let's learn to be proactive and not reactive.

I watched a video on Channels TV some days back when the Army intercepted 35 buses conveying 400 of such people. And looking closely, those guys are not those street begging kids. They are matured guys.

I think the northerners are cooking something and have a sinister plan.
you're very right.they're trying to keep them for their evil plans.this is how they'll be given birth to children like rats,just for religious purpose. Why can't they breed them if they know they are capable.
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by messiah(m): 10:57am On May 21, 2020
What sort of malicious, bigoted and incompetent reporting is this?
Show us pictures!
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by SouthNigerian: 10:58am On May 21, 2020
nograv:

Bros I have been saying the same for years. All of the South must come together or we will go down together.

The North know they are economically dependent on the South. If the South wants to leave there are few arguments today that would weigh in favour of maintaining the status quo.

But if they move enough of their own down South, they could tip the balance voting wise. Even a few thousand votes can make all the difference. At the same time, they can protest too many of their people live in the South, so they would be against letting Southern Nigeria breaking away for that reason..

It is a great plan, but it is for Southerners to wake up and stop it..

Thank you, my man.

The honest truth is alot of jihady imposters posing to be Southerners are swaying the views of the Southern people.

These online miscreants are giving their all to affect the Southern relation.
But I've been made to understand that they ALL are sore losers.

4 Likes

Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by Nobody: 10:59am On May 21, 2020
BlackSpanner:
This guys have a hidden agenda. I am of the view that all south south and south east Governors should come together to tackle this ticking time bomb.

I watched a video on Channels TV some days back when the Army intercepted 35 buses conveying 400 of such people. And looking closely, those guys are not those street begging kids. They are matured guys.

They want to attack us from all angle
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by PortHarcourt1st: 10:59am On May 21, 2020
Kinematics:

SS need not join hands with the SE. We can do our things without the SE, let SE take care of itself.

Wene badu how e go be today nah cool
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by AmazingELixir: 11:00am On May 21, 2020
undecided undecided undecided

And someone is telling me those trucks should not be confiscated and auctioned off....Wike keep showing them the way..

1 Like

Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by wink2015(m): 11:01am On May 21, 2020
No fewer than 11 trucks conveying Almajiri’s into Cross River State have been intercepted at the Gakem-Benue border in Bekwarra Local Government Area of the state.

Cross River Government in collaboration with Peace Corps Nigeria intercepted and sent back the 11 trucks carrying Quoranic education pupils “Almajiri” at the Gakem-Benue border in the state.

Head of the taskforce team at the border, Mr Omang-Idiege, told Vanguard on telephone, yesterday that the trucks were turned back at Gakem-Benue border for carrying large numbers of Almajiri against the inter-state lockdown order of the Federal Government.

Idiege, who is the state Commissioner for Youth Development and Skill Acquisition said the 11 trucks were sent back to their places of origin between May 4 to 17, adding that the taskforce had continued to maintain a steady presence at the border.

Idiege said it was the desire of Governor Ben Ayade, to ensure that the state remain Covid-19 free, hence the effective border surveillance.

“President Mohammadu Buhari had announced an interstate lockdown of persons not on essential duties, I wonder why we keep being confronted with trucks at the Gakem-Benue border conveying Almajirai.

“We will not succumb to any form of challenge or gratification to allow any passenger vehicle or truck conveying Almajirai entrance into the state,” he said.

He commended Ayade for his enforcement strategies and directives that have kept the state Covid-19 free since the outbreak of the pandemic in Nigeria.

On his part, Commandant of Peace Corps Nigeria, Dr Dominic Okweche, said that the Corps was driven by passion to protect Cross River borders against the Covid-19 pandemic.

Okweche said that he has deployed over 100 Peace Corps personnel across the state since the Covid-19 taskforce was inaugurated.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/task-force-team-intercepts-11-trucks-of-almajirai-entering-criver/

NORTHERN NIGERIA MUST NOT IMPORT THEIR PROBLEMS DOWN SOUTH.

They failed to get education and continued to abuse the doctrine of GOOD PARENTHOOD.

Now they are pushing their children problem down south and this children risk spreading coronavirus.

1 Like

Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by ProfAmaben(m): 11:01am On May 21, 2020
josite:

and how many of them would have been retooled if sanusi didd more than talk and sold his new rolls royce to cater for them?
He's not their governor, if you know how limited traditional rulers are in the grand scheme of things, you would appreciate Sanusi, he was even below an LGA chairman.
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by Nobody: 11:02am On May 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Send them back
Bunch of Moda fuckkkers
Nobody is above the inter state lockdown directives from the generallisimo

Send them back and if possible burn the godamnn truck

That reminds me of wike the real niggarr
Wike is the real nigger
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by Chamber10(m): 11:02am On May 21, 2020
nurez305:
I don't understand why they were been called Almajiri and been denied by most government to enter their stay... Are they not Nigerian or are they different from me and you ?

Are you one of them? OK...let me educate you. There is a ban on interstate movement. Now, go and tell your brothers loading themselves in the truck for night movement. Bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by Nobody: 11:03am On May 21, 2020
Just imagine how many are crossing the borders at night when no one is manning the borders? Terrifying thought.

There is an agenda going on here that the South are not privy to. These COVID-19 TERRORISTS have destroyed their Northern States so they have been sent to the South for the South to take care of. Sooner or later they will demand for free lands, free cash and free accomodation which will be granted to them by their comrade in Power (Buhari).

In the near future, these hibernating terrorists will be called to arms by their Imams, mosques and terrorist organisations they will unleash Jihad in the South. Southern leaders better wake up from their loot-induced slumber and ACT NOW otherwise the South will become a flattened terrorist haven.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by AmazingELixir: 11:03am On May 21, 2020
undecided undecided undecided

And someone is telling me those trucks should not be confiscated and auctioned off....

Even with the ban on Inter state travel..Wike keep showing them the way to deal with these exodus of poverty and diseases.

1 Like

Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by Nobody: 11:03am On May 21, 2020
Noerection:
No more Fulani herdsmen again
It is almajiris now
Covid 19 in Nigeria is a scam

Meanwhile Rest in piss Lamidi Kawnu
He is better than your father*r
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by BabaRamota1980: 11:03am On May 21, 2020
Non essential interstate traders have been crying of economic hardship. The lockdown and interstate travel restriction will soon be lifted by Buhari and allowing movements of persons and goods across the Nation. What will be our grounds for rejecting their entry at that point? There will be no justification for hiding them at that point, almajiri will be transported as regular passengers destined for economic survival in South.
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by Nobody: 11:04am On May 21, 2020
nurez305:
I don't understand why they were been called Almajiri and been denied by most government to enter their stay... Are they not Nigerian or are they different from me and you ?
Is there not LOCKDOWN?
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by D1zion: 11:05am On May 21, 2020
SouthNigerian:

So you guys are woke?

I think you're one of them.what's their contribution in those region they're taken them?& how will the sw,ss & se cry. The only thing your almajiris can do is to cause mayhem.am also a northerner but will never & has never supported this.

Let the truth be told.why can't they be train in their own home state,what difference will it make for them to be train in other state they don't have anything common together with if not that they have secret mission. Let's call a spade a spade.
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by whirlwind7(m): 11:05am On May 21, 2020
2gbasky22:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/task-force-team-intercepts-11-trucks-of-almajirai-entering-criver/

Makanakico

Have you seen this news?
Your brothers have sworn to keep pouring into the south.
They are fleeing from the North's disease and hunger ravaged land.
Did this 11 truckloads of famished and disease ridden almajiri inform you first before jumping into the back of the trucks like cattle?

Did you give them the permission to be herded like pigs and goats and transported down south to beg for left over food like they always do in the north?

Vanguard newspaper must be another IPOB publication, right?
The story just hit the front page. Again.

1 Like

Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by pacespot(m): 11:10am On May 21, 2020
BlackSpanner:

Exactly my thought, United Nations have warned Nigeria that there is an impending terrorist attack being planned against the country that will hit the critical infrastructures and some other areas, they say the attack will be simultaneously carry out at different places. This almajiri episode is giving me a concern about that, or are they trying to infect people with the virus too, coz I learn the North is now the hotspot of covid-19?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UK Considering Tougher Rules As Nigerians Bring Highest Number Of Relatives / How Much Is Visa Fees To U.k / PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.