Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,830 members, 7,912,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 04:07 AM

Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. (14375 Views)

Why Do Ladies Like Saying This? / Why Are Some Girls Like This? / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:48pm On May 21, 2020
boom99:

Nooo....not me oooo
but why you black boys so AnnOyinG. If you CAtch one and beat them now they will say you are ABUSinG them
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:49pm On May 21, 2020
Chuky7:

No wounder I can see the Delta in you...your girls are just naughty ...

btw my mom's delta too...yh smaller world
dad's rivers.

I love urhobo though...
Did you hear about kwale GiRls putting weed in their food?
I don dey tire to say bobobo. So I call all ibo
Though some say nsoBO
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by Chuky7(m): 4:49pm On May 21, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
and I'm so deep with the CAtholic, BlOCk ROSAry & leGion of MARY thingie. But it doesn't look like it due to outward APpearance. I SinG my IBo mass Catholic songs everyday and cry. Gives me life so much meaning.

wow...Catholic...must be nice..

is it that passionate...the ibo mass ...Catholic song...
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by dazzlingd(m): 4:49pm On May 21, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
yea say your mind. Don't pretend for them. Not like they would wife you up after all the stRess and keeping yourself for them for years. Bunch of Silly People. I just hope to make Good money and PuRChaSe one as a SlAve

You will never make that money....oniranu

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by boom99(m): 4:50pm On May 21, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
nobody has you people's time. All these men. I'm on money moves.
ok. Bye bye
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by Chuky7(m): 4:52pm On May 21, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
Did you hear about kwale GiRls putting weed in their food?

wow just hearing that...I heard a lot of things in my warri days...

you'll show me some Delta girl moves wink
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:52pm On May 21, 2020
dazzlingd:

You will never make that money....oniranu
soRRy I exaGGeRated by Saying Slave. But you feel my flow?
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:53pm On May 21, 2020
Chuky7:

wow just hearing that...I heard a lot of things in my warri days...

you'll show me some Delta girl moves wink
Did you DATe any?
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by Williamsesco(m): 4:54pm On May 21, 2020
Nmezor:
Yawns
omote u fine..make we relate
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:55pm On May 21, 2020
Chuky7:

wow...Catholic...must be nice..

is it that passionate...the ibo mass ...Catholic song...
You want me to STARt sinGing for you. . JeSus!! OliSA Bi n'iGwe. Anybody with CHUkwu Lai dis in their name. THE SON OF GOD....YeH, My heaRt just Dey GUm them , SPeCial love kiss
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by Chuky7(m): 4:59pm On May 21, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
Did you DATe any?

just one...babe grew up in port Harcourt so she wasn't so much Delta like well a few times...
she loved sxx though...
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by Chuky7(m): 5:01pm On May 21, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
You want me to STARt sinGing for you. . JeSus!! OliSA Bi n'iGwe. Anybody with CHUkwu Lai dis in their name. THE SON OF GOD....YeH, My heaRt just Dey GUm them , SPeCial love kiss

awwnnn...plz cum n gum me...

and sing igbo tunes too...
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:03pm On May 21, 2020
Chuky7:

just one...babe grew up in port Harcourt so she wasn't so much Delta like well a few times...
she loved sxx though...
"She lOved Sex though". A winkh ahhn, who no Dey like that one BefoRe HahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaAH
I'm not A ReGular naij baBe o there's nothing to hide
If I hit it BiG with what I'm SPeCulating and spend a couple of years at home you may be my Nigerian baby daddy kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:04pm On May 21, 2020
Chuky7:

awwnnn...plz cum n gum me...

and sing igbo tunes too...
LoOoL with Palm wine? What Anaesthetic do you uSe?
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by AmazingELixir: 5:06pm On May 21, 2020
undecided
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by Beatswim: 5:10pm On May 21, 2020
BobbyHammar:

Abeg forget that thing. If all of them are collecting my destiny shey I am suppose to have been very useless or dead by now because they would have finished everything about destiny.
destinies come in bashes.. U have plenty of them bro.. Listen to gbile akanni very well.. These girls u will thereafter see them making it. Travel out and they jam rich men to marry them thereafter.. Its called destiny trades in the spiritual rem.. That's too heavy for u anyway.. Just continue mr good sex.. They are just appreciative of the trade returns
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by Chuky7(m): 5:15pm On May 21, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
"She lOved Sex though". A winkh ahhn, who no Dey like that one BefoRe HahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaAH
I'm not A ReGular naij baBe o there's nothing to hide
If I hit it BiG with what I'm SPeCulating and spend a couple of years at home you may be my Nigerian baby daddy kiss kiss

lol the Gods have spoken..."you may be my Nigerian baby daddy" ...hmmm I'll have to think about it...Do I want a chukwu jnr.

lol I know"not A Regular naij babe" I can guess u love it madddd...
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:23pm On May 21, 2020
Chuky7:

lol the Gods have spoken..."you may be my Nigerian baby daddy" ...hmmm I'll have to think about it...Do I want a chukwu jnr.

lol I know"not A Regular naij babe" I can guess u love it madddd...

ADVenturous is the woRD
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by prinsam30: 5:47pm On May 21, 2020
donbachi:
for donating ur Destiny to their kingdom.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 21, 2020
bestabigaelever:
I said thank you once and if the sex is good, you will see me smiling, going to the kitchen to make the best delicacy for him

I kuku know say I won't see husband here, make I talk my mind.... Zero pretend wink
marry me now,
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by Millenniumlady(f): 6:05pm On May 21, 2020
geezynoni:

The man's dignity nko
The man has no dignity
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by purplecoco(f): 6:14pm On May 21, 2020
Imagine saying Thank you. Lol that’s cringey Af

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by Harry00(m): 6:21pm On May 21, 2020
jhydebaba:
Good home training.
Exactly
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by BobbyHammar: 7:24pm On May 21, 2020
Beatswim:
destinies come in bashes.. U have plenty of them bro.. Listen to gbile akanni very well.. These girls u will thereafter see them making it. Travel out and they jam rich men to marry them thereafter.. Its called destiny trades in the spiritual rem.. That's too heavy for u anyway.. Just continue mr good sex.. They are just appreciative of the trade returns

Those shit only happen to those who believe in those shit and are careless with their lives anyways. Now let me ask you a question, why is it only in Africa, especially Nigeria, that girls steal destinies according to you? What happens to girls and guys in other western world that have fun anyhow? How many of them are their destinies taken. See what you even said, they will travel abroad Really so if I no travel abroad dey enjoy my millions and life for naija meaning say na one girl steal my travelling abroad destiny. Abeg try and use your head and stop these African mentality destiny stealing shit.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by zexy2030(m): 7:57pm On May 21, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
They say thank you because they are happy you submitted your destiny into her hands without her going through stress. You even did that thinking you are a bad guy not knowing that she's the baddest. Some say thanks for helping them lubricate their congified instrument. Some thank you for allowing them do their hit and run thing with you.
so which thank u will u give me, I feel like running ur pussy this wknd, I noticed u like big things.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by geezynoni: 8:02pm On May 21, 2020
Millenniumlady:
The man has no dignity
youre talking in the thing that dinur have a good experience
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by zexy2030(m): 8:03pm On May 21, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Maybe not in this world me pay a man for sex when he's the one enjoying and he knows i'm doing him a favor
I will only pay a lady to give me orgasm, and if she doesn't cum, its never my business, even if I perforate her pussy walls and she bleeds. The money her biznx, my orgasm her biznx, no orgasm for me, no pay for her. But if I don't pay, I'm responsible to make her cum. Then
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by Okoroawusa: 8:13pm On May 21, 2020
donbachi:
Which kingdom?

Mtchew...
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by Millenniumlady(f): 8:15pm On May 21, 2020
zexy2030:

I will only pay a lady to give me orgasm, and if she doesn't cum, its never my business, even if I perforate her pussy walls and she bleeds. The money her biznx, my orgasm her biznx, no orgasm for me, no pay for her. But if I don't pay, I'm responsible to make her cum. Then
You're just greedy
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by grim33(m): 9:32pm On May 21, 2020
What’s This favor you speak of?
Millenniumlady:
Me thank a man for sex undecided when i'm the one doing him a favor
Re: Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. by Auxigen(m): 9:33pm On May 21, 2020
donbachi:
Chai grin grin
Mad oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should A Man Live In A House Built By His In-law? / Most Akwa Ibom Guys Like Sex Alot But Can't Take Care Of Their Girls (Pics) / Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.